[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/depression/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1447028809820.jpg (31KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447028809820.jpg
31KB, 640x640px
As a franchise we haven't accomplished anything, even the Texans have accomplished more in their short history than we have.

Should I just kill myself? I'm tired of being embarrassed and having zero comebacks when /sp/ shitposts about the Jaguars.
>>
Didn't you Bros go 14-2 with Coughlin in the 90s
>>
>>64673504

Hang in there Jags bro, you've got some good pieces including the most difficult to find, a decent quarterback. In addition you've got two really good wide outs and play in a weak division. If your front office can build up your defense I think good times are just around the corner for Jags fans.
>>
I dont even understand why they stay in jacksonville. There are so many better markets. They should just start over like the oilers/titans. Then you can pick a different team to be a fan of and spare yourself the embarrasment of being a Faguars fan.
>>
File: 1444052915195.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444052915195.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>64673527
Lost to literally the same team 3 times in one season, I want off this fucking ride
>>
You literally have the best QB in your franchises history and best WRs in your franchises history. Cheer up jagsfam it'll get better, you already filled the most important position that some teams still don't have. All you need now is a defense and you'll make the playoffs in that shitstain of a division.
>>
>>64673504
nah, you'll be alright. you were decent for a little bit, and you guys have a bright future.
think about this: at least you're not the jets. they just had the best season in history (57 fucking years) on offense, and ryan fitzpatrick was their QB. and they didn't even make the playoffs.
so remember, when in doubt: at least you're not the jets
>>
>>64673626
>You literally have the best QB in your franchises history

Wow you're new
>>
>>64673504
Don't you want to be cute jags ball?
>>
>>64673527
Yeah man, I don't know what this guy is crying about. We had an okay year. Next year we get our #1 draft pick from last year (Dante Fowler) and if we draft smart the AFC south could be ours in the next 1-2 years.
>>
I will never forgive the Faguars for beating the Broncos in the 1997 playoffs.

I hope you die of old age without ever seeing your retarded-helmet team make the playoffs.
>>
>>64673504
>Should I just kill myself?

Let's see here:
>Jacksonville, Florida and that 'retarded' accent.
Yes, probably.
>Team colors include Teal.
Fucking TEAL. The 80's want their motif back.
Yeah, kill yourself.
>Your fan reactions are literally internet memes and reaction gifs.
Definitely kill yourself.
>>
>>64673504
It's gets better friend :-)
>>
>>64673658
>We had an okay year.
You're fucking stupid if you think Gus Bradley isn't going to run this fucking franchise even further into the ground
>>
So when are they moving to London?
>>
File: 1450654336389.jpg (39KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1450654336389.jpg
39KB, 600x592px
>Jaguars have their best season in years and Bortles sets all kinds of franchise records even though his O-Line is still porous
>The Jags still go 5-11 and have a Top 5 draft pick
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.