[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are only TWO WEEKS AWAY from his career being officially over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Peyton-Manning.jpg (39KB, 375x441px) Image search: [Google]
Peyton-Manning.jpg
39KB, 375x441px
We are only TWO WEEKS AWAY from his career being officially over.
How does this make you feel, /sp/?
>>
He's winning the owl on his way out against Carolina.
>>
Good, it's really the end of his time. If he doesn't choke in the playoffs (he probably will tbqh) he will go out as a stronger candidate for GOAT qb
>>
one and done followed by an investigation
>>
I'll miss him being Brady's bitch
>>
>>64672557
he always will be
>>
He'll win the owl this year and the next with the broncos and retire.
>>
I'll miss all the dick sucking he receives from the announcers despite being a huge choker, cheater and bradys bitch
>>
i like manning but fuck him the chiefs are winning the owl.
>>
Fuck this cheater
>>
We are months away from the investigation
>>
>>64670423
>Good, it's really the end of his time. If he doesn't choke in the playoffs (he probably will tbqh) he will go out as a stronger candidate for GOAT qb
Against who?
He has the most impressive record as a QB by far compared to any of the veteran QBs playing today.
No, his team's have not been as successful as the Patriots, but as an individual player he's probably the Greatest QB of all time.
>>
>HGH being LEGAL for most of 2011

Faggots.
>>
>>64683241
>He has the most impressive record as a QB by far
in what fucking way?
>>
>>64669896
Who cares?

Disgusting cheater
>>
>>64683309
>I judge the talent and skill of individual players by how many super bowl rings they have
And that's why you're a lost cause
>>
>>64669896
Is it true that he raped a nurse?
>>
depends on who they play
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 412x351px
I remember sitting alone in a sports bar watching Peyton's final collegiate game.

I still sit alone in sports bars watching him play.

It's 16 years later
>>
>>64683270
>Video taping sidelines was LEGAL before 2006

Who fucking cares? It's still cheating, you're as delusional as patsfags
>>
As a coltsfag I am extremely grateful for what he did for the franchise. I seemed to be one of ~30 people in Indiana who attended regular NFL games more than basketball (at any level) games.

He got all the fairweathers on board with his play (and many other players). Yeah I hate having fairweathers, but they attend games and make sure we don't get cucked out of a team like we cucked Baltimore. Peyton and co. saved Indy's football team.

#4 all-time QB for my money's worth, and probably the best Indy will ever have. It's sad watching his career end but at the same time it's fun to remember his time in the league.

This will likely be the only non-shitpost in the thread.

P.S. Fuck Irsay for the way he treated Peyton after he left
>>
pretty sad
>>
Why is his forehead bigger than the rest of his face?
>>
>>64683342
i didn't even mention super bowls. i'm legit curious to see where you think he's objectively better than other QB's
>>
>>64683377
>~40 years old
>frog posting on /sp/

Jesus.. Checkd tho
>>
>>64674818
OBSESSED
>>
>>64683458
Another Indianafag here.

I feel pretty much the same. I'm much more of a football guy than a basketball guy, and Peyton allowed me to have a good football experience throughout my childhood by providing the state with a consistently good team to cheer for. Done of my best memories are of watching Colts games with my family.

I'm gonna be sad when he's finally done. It's been one hell of a ride, though.
>>
>>64683499
i imagine its based on his absolutely ridiculous regular season numbers. All times yards and all time TD leader, had a 55 TD, 5500 yard season (by far the best season by any QB ever, with Brady's 07 one at a distant second), and he did it coming off of really serious surgeries and being old as fuck. 14 seasons with 4000+ passing yards, largest career TD-INT differential, is the most winningest regular season quarterback ever (has the most wins in a decade of any quarterback). He just sucks in the postseason for some reason.
>>
JUST
>>
So did johnny manziel manage to retire before peypey?
>>
he'll play another season
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.