[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brown fire head coach and GM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Released
>>
GET PICCOLO MOTHERFUCKER
>>
Good Manzlel will get traded to a team that isn't worthless
>>
>>64665915
>>
>>64665887
Now get a head coach that won't treat Manziel like a toddler and we can actually move in the right direction.
>>
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
hahahaha what fucking shit show FUCK OHIO
>>
>>64665887
seriously whats with your city and fucking writing letters. do people not have better things to do than read?

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/A-letter-to-Browns-fans-from-Owners-Dee-and-Jimmy-Haslam/9e7950c1-1a05-40bb-b74e-500d465c6265
>>
I'm sure the next one will work out! Honestly, as a fan of the NFC version of the browns, I'm hoping my team won't make the same mistake with our HC. Would have preferred we kept our GM too, and just canned the OC. At some point you have to give people a chance to build and not just can them because they can't turn your historically shit team into a champion overnight.
>>
>yfw the Browns interviewed the current Panthers GM not once but TWICE and did not hire him
>>
Kek it's like a yearly thing:

>fire head coach
>fire GM
>draft a qb first round
>season shit
>repeat
>>
>Fired their GM before he even got to hire a headcoach

But hey im sure Brock Osweiler will be the answer for the Browns next season.
>>
>>64666295
I wish jerry Jones would write a letter to cowfucks fans

A SUICIDE NOTE. GET IT? BECAUSE HE FUCKING SUCKS AND NEEDS TO DIE!!!!
>>
>>64666356

Bruce Arians asked for an interview TWICE and was turned down both times
>>
>>64666044
Get a GM with the balls to cut Manlel and draft a QB with some potential
>>
>>64666391

The Browns are an ouroboros of suck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.