[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: bald_tom_brady.png (467KB, 567x600px) Image search: [Google]
bald_tom_brady.png
467KB, 567x600px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>supposed to win the superbowl
>can't even beat the fucking DOLPHINS
>>
>starts 10-0
>loses four out of six down the stretch
>lose to iggles and dolphins
all the keks
>>
File: tom-brady-receding-hairline.jpg (26KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
tom-brady-receding-hairline.jpg
26KB, 246x320px
does anyone know where i can buy hair plugs like brady got
>>
>>64664824
ur like 4 hrs l8m8
>>
What do you expect when the broncucks exposed him
>>
>>64668532
this, they worked
>>
>Tim Bradley
>Good

The guy cant even beat autistic qbs t b h
>>
>>64668685
autism makes you better at qb retard
>>
>>64668705
>Sam Bradford
>Good
>>
Tom Brady is a fucking disgrace to New England. How the fuck do you lose to the goddamn Miami Dolphins. Yes I'm salty as fuck. You can tell he and the rest of the team are done.
>>
>>64664824
You now remember last year when the Patriots lost to the Bills week 17 and won the Super Bowl.
>>
>>64668954
>>
>>64668954
I remember they had nothing to play for, already locked in home field, and weren't limping into the playoffs.
>>
>>64669021
nice meme
>>
File: Montage of Cheating.jpg (590KB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
Montage of Cheating.jpg
590KB, 1914x900px
>tfw turning 39
>>
>undefeated packers come to mile high
>never look the same afterward
>undefeated pats come to mile high
>never look the same afterward
>>
>>64664824
JUST
>>
File: 1421625839578.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1421625839578.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>being literally this fucking stupid

Pat's put a 50% effort in this game in case nobody recognized the fact that BB was breaking Steve Jackson in. That's why Brady barely even threw, also no edelman or vollmer, and they even put in Jimmy at the end, clearly no fucks were given about this 3rd Rate lelphins team who BY THE WAY still almost lost to a team that could care less.

I'm gonna be keking into outer space when the pats at full force shit on everyone all the way to the Superb Owl in the same way they shit on every team in the first 10 games of the season
>>
>not mentioning his benching when it came time for the 2 minute drill comeback attempt
op plz
>>
>>64671121
lol op obliterated
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.