[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so why did his pregnant wife need to get her HGH from the athlete's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1381524300_peyton.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1381524300_peyton.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
so why did his pregnant wife need to get her HGH from the athlete's clinic that he happened to be using?
>>
>>64642409
maybe she is the account holder on the insurance
>>
vaginas need hgh to survive childbrith
>>
To use Peyton's 10% loyalty discount.
>>
>>64642409
because she wanted to grow a dick from her clitoris

if i would be a woman, then i would do the same thing, i completely understand her, because penis envy is a real thing
>>
Because the league is already paying for the insurance for the clinic.
>>
>>64642499
kek, probably would be worse for Peyton's reputation if this were true.
>>
inject kid in the womb with HGH.
Messi is GOAT
Imagine chicken parm's kid
>>
>>64642409
All part of her and Peyton's plan to build the future ultimate athlete/spokesperson
>>
They can't test for an NFL QB pre-natal HGH right?

>implying Peyton isn't trying to get the advantage so his son will grow big and strong and not have the same neck disease he and his brother had
>>
>>64642862
I swear, and this WILL happen, At least two of Brady's kids will shack up with at least one of Eli and Peyton kids and we will see the best QB that ever played the game

Meme magic of Eli
Brain of Peyton
Skill and talent of Brady
>>
Is tom brady more honorable than peypey?

Peyton manning uses hgh and rubbed his asshole in an unwilling trainer's face in college.
>>
>>64642968
isn't his younger brother more successful than him? 2 b owls and rings
>>
we all know the guy took hgh
>>
There's a lot of hilarious and stupid defenses to this and I'm sure we will hear them all within the next few months.
>>
>>64642409
being pregnant you cant tell the diff between big belly and roid gut
>>
>>64642925
>Drafted by the Colts
>backed up by the offspring of Matt Hasselbeck and Curtis Painter
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.