[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NFL 2016 Draft Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: DRAFT.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
DRAFT.png
10KB, 225x225px
Who do you want to see go where, and where do you think they will go? Zeke to the Eagles would make sense, if they decide to be a balanced running team (Zeke+Darren Sproles). This would also work for the bills. Although it obviously won't happen, Texans would be my favorite landing spot for Bosa. Two of the best white DE's in the league going at it would be fun as hell.
>>
Yes, the Eagles need a 4th RB to balance the RBBC
>>
All I know is Regie Ragland is by far the best linebacker in the draft. I would love for him to pair up with Denzel Perryman here in San Diego. Picking him 3rd overall is a bit rich though. Maybe we can trade down.
>>
Cowboys are gonna get Zeke.
Bosa will go to Titans and they'll look sick as fuck in a couple years, just like the Raiders do now.
Browns will probably do some stupid shit.
Fuck knows what the Bengals will do, but whoever I want them to get will end up going to the Steelers like always.
Colts might draft an o-line.
Texans still won't get a good QB.
>>
>>64632293
If Jared Goff is there when the Cowboys pick, he's theirs.
>>
>>64631992
Tfw vikings are gonna have a late draft pick. Not used to this feel.

Any good safeties or o line available then? Maybe some linebackers?
>>
>>64632672
>trying to predict what will happen in 6 months

cuck detected
>>
>>64631992
You're meming right!
Eagles are getting qb or ol
If not qb just all 7picks on OL, maybe one olb
>>
File: l2sJib.jpg (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
l2sJib.jpg
8KB, 160x160px
>>64631992
>caring about a league with a draft
>>
I'd love to see Hargreaves III going to the Raiders but I don't think he'll fall that far
>>
>>64632293
I don't know, I really want the tits to pick up Bosa cause he's a playmaker and an explosive, entertaining player but Tunsil is what they need and DE isn't the main need.
>>
>>64639717
Bosa to SF pls family
>>
Hargreaves is going to Jacksonville
>>
>>64632672
I'd go wr and get o-line through FA and get load/sulli back. Then exum isn't that bad for safety and newman said he wants to try and convert to safety to help prolong career.

Not sure if mid 20s oline will produce as well as a 1st wr.

Josh doctson will be good if they take the risk on him.
>>
Lions badly need a tackle
>>
You guys are idiots, everyone knows that [my team] are going to get [best players] that will perfectly fill the gaps in the squad and we'll win it all next year.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.