[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a single more deluded and entitled fanbase in world sport?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1979-1984.jpg (66KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1979-1984.jpg
66KB, 270x320px
Is there a single more deluded and entitled fanbase in world sport?
>>
Rangers?
>>
OUR YEAR LA
U
R

Y
E
A
R

L
A
>>
No.
>>
>our year la
>still behind the worst manure of the last 30 years
>still a bazillion points behind leicester
>>
I am sick of Liverpool pretending to be a title contender every year. They need to man up and spend a trillion dollars, NOW. I am not waiting any longer.
>>
Arsenal lad
>>
>>64610963
Arsenal, Spurs, Barca and Real all give them a run for their money
>>
>>64610963
A R S E N A L
R
S
E
N
A
L
>>
Man U
>>
>>64611706

They've already spent a fucktonne of money and look where they are now.
>>
>>64610963

Most "big clubs" in UK have deluded fanbases.
>>
>>64615404
Not United, Chelsea and City
>>
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE AGAIN
>>
>>64616929
>United

They sure are fuck are post-Fergie.

>>64610963
Arsenal and Spurs giving them a run for their money, but you can't beat Liverpool.
>>
>>64610963
literally what is wrong with having expectations of greatness when you're the most supported club in England, and England's most successful club in Europe by 2 (two) big ears?

you're not telling me if any other club were as successful as Liverpool they wouldn't hold their club to the same standards?
>>
>>64616929
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64619235
Never found Man United fans deluded. Entitled as fuck sure but that's only because they kind of have a right to feel that way after dominating football for 20 years. It's all they know.
>>
>>64610963
Litreally more than the half of "le our year la" posts are false-flagging ABLs. There is literally nothing wrong with beliveing in your team and having expectations though, but it's not like anyone believes in >us winning the league after today, but there's nothing wrong with making bold predictions before the season, >we're not some small time sugar daddy club like Shitty, LFC fans have the right for it.
Also, the answer to your question is the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL
>>
>>64619323
They need a dose of reality and realize it isn't 1989 anymore
>>
File: NO.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
901KB, 690x460px
a pool
filled with liver
>mfw
>>
>>64619676
I was going to say Cowboys but I assumed "world sport" excluded NFL.

Dallas fans are by far the most obnoxious fanbase on the planet though.
>>
>>64619921
>>64619676
I'd say Maple Leafs fans are worse, if we're allowing american sports jn the discussion
>>
>>64619949
Nah, Laffs fans for the most part know that their team is garbage, they just shove their Canadian patriotism in everyone's face too much sometimes. Habs fags are much worse tbqh.
>>
No.

Liverpool fans are the worst in all of football.
>>
>>64619392
I think entitled is a better word to use.
>>
>>64619949
The Laffs are basically Canada's Liverpool.

>Make way too much money.
>Have a storied history.
>Dedicated fanbase that watches the same crap year after year with a holdout hope that this year will be their year.
>Have ZERO(0) to show for it in the last 40ish years.
>>
File: arse every year.jpg (214KB, 856x621px) Image search: [Google]
arse every year.jpg
214KB, 856x621px
>>64610963
There are.
Arseshit fans that think their annual league choke won't come this year
>>
>>64620710

Arsenal fans are more aware than anybody of their ability to choke.
>>
>>64610963
>more deluded and entitled fanbase
Dallas Cowboys
>>
>>64610963
Dallas Cowboys, Arsenal, LA Lakers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.