[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can it be Sunday yet? Today unequivocally proves that college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1409775274536.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1409775274536.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
Can it be Sunday yet? Today unequivocally proves that college football sucks ass.
>>
It's hard to watch aside from the once in a while great game, liked it more in the 90s but it's probably because I was younger
Plus I don't like how it's all on cable now
>>
Just garbage games this year. MSU should never have been in the top 4. Waste of a perfectly good bowl game.

Neither should OSU btw. They were both garbage and OSU beating up a depleted ND team proves nothing you cucks.
>>
File: 1375946586630.gif (2MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
1375946586630.gif
2MB, 295x254px
>>64606191
>>64606272
there are blowouts every damn year

college sports are not fun

when a blowout is happening in professional sports you are still seated in the small chance of a comeback

comebacks on the college level is sooo fucking rare it is nonexistent
>>
>I didn't go to a college with D1 football.

ftfy OP
>>
>>64606626
A blowout in college is better than any pro game
>>
>>64606648
>i went to a college with d1 football
>i actually cared about the shit quality amateur sport instead of using it as an excuse to socialize and talk to girls
>i still support my college team after graduation
>>
postseason is the worst part.
the playoff made it slightly better but all these meaningless bowls make the postseason a giant fucking mess with meaningless results aside from the championship.
Can never match the hype of NFL playoffs
>>
>>64606721
>he needs an excuse and drunken celebration in order to talk to women

No wonder your beta ass doesn't like CFB. Why are you even on /sp/
>>
>>64606748
>diverting the convo because you can't defend CFB being inferior
>>
>>64606748
>no beta males allowed on an anime image board
>>
>>64606771
Never said CFB is superior to NFL. I enjoy both, but superior athletes = superior sport. I love CFB though, it's a great sport and cultural hallmark of America. College football is now truly America's pastime.
>>
weeeeeew
>>
>>64606721
>>i actually cared about the shit quality amateur sport instead of using it as an excuse to socialize and talk to girls

and of course getting your engineering degree right anon?
>>
>>64606864
Pretty awful. Statistically, that many one-sided scores in bowls is surely an outlier. It's just the way it goes. I remember several really great bowl seasons in the last 10-15 years. Gotta even out eventually.
>>
>amateur """sports"""
>>
>>64606907
this. we were also so spoiled by that month-long stretch of GOAT endings
>>
>>64606864
Among losing teams, Oklahoma allowed the fewest points. Best of the worst, reporting in.
>>
File: 1449022101498.jpg (33KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1449022101498.jpg
33KB, 894x894px
>>64606648
tfw i went to Hofstra when their fooball team got taken away
>>
>>64606648
I go to a D1 school that played [spoiler]and lost[/spoiler] a bowl game family.

But when my team isn't playing I can't look past how much shit college football sucks
>>
You now remember primetime games in the NFL for most of last season.

Today was just unlucky
>>
>>64606172
>try being a dolphins fan

sundays are becoming a great day to get shit done
>>
The NFL has been absolute dogshit the past few years
>>
>>64607670
4 u
>>
I started watching the NFL last year. And I've fallen in love with football. It's just a really special game, and be it Monday,Thursday,Sunday, and sometimes Saturday I'll watch. So I watched a few Bowl games. I went in thinking this isn't the NFL and to expect some differences.And holy shit it fucking sucks. The running backs are all slow, the kickers suck, no one can protect the quarterback, the quarterbacks look like they want to cry.The coaches are the worst. The Texas A&M coach was applauding the quarterback after he fucked up numerous times. That USC game was straight trash too.
>>
I dread the season ending ... I'm going to miss football again ... until next fall :(
>>
>The Texas A&M coach was applauding the quarterback after he fucked up numerous times.
in all fairness the guy had only played the equivalent of half a quarter all season long and was tasked with making his first career start after the two guys ahead of him ditched the program literally before the bowl game. hubenak did ok for a noob
>>
>>64607911
meant for>>64607879
>>
>>64607911
Nah the other guy sucked too. If I remember correctly. The quarterback was a moron and kept fucking up (or got hurt). Then they put another quarterback in and he fucked up too. Which may have been Hubenak. Then I believe they put in the original quarterback. If I'm wrong my bad.
>>
>>64606864
>higher score always on the left
>except for FSU game

Triggered
>>
>>64607981
m8 you must have been watching a different game because hubenak was the only qb we played that night
>>
>>64608008
Maybe the night after. But I for sure watched the A&M game. The announcers kept talking about how some black guy ran more than Manziel and someone else that night.
>>
>trying to save booze for sunday
>will probably fail
who /problemdrinker/
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.