[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never gets old.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x400px
Never gets old.
>>
if he wins his 5th this year he should just go back to the pros, he's done it all at the college level.

it's like he keeps playing a video game and every time he restarts he keeps choosing easy
>>
>caring about amateur sports
>>
>>64589262
I think he should stay there. He's got it made. He's like royalty.
>>
>>64589231

as much as i dislike alabama, i can't wait to see them just stomp the absolute shit out of clempson. as much a dick saban is, he at least has some class, unlike that sisterfucker dabo. what the fuck kind of name is dabo anyway. his aunt-grandma come up with that?
>>
>dominates college level
>all his players turn to shit once they reach pros

Just like him. Let him stay there. It's purgatory for him
>>
>>64589333

This.
>>
Hail Saban
>>
>>64589666
>>all his players turn to shit once they reach pros
>>
>>64589619
i never in my life taught i would care about college sports but yesterday is fucking unforgivable
roll tides you inbred hicks
>>
>>64589952
thought bruh
>>
File: 1450830747927.jpg (31KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1450830747927.jpg
31KB, 500x374px
>>64589666
>all his players turn to shit once they reach pros
>>
>>64589262
>>64589376
His son just had a kid and wants to raise his family in Alabama. Mrs. Saban wants to be near the grandkids, so chances are that Nick will stay in Tuscaloosa.
>>
>>64589333
>Caring about franchises
>>
>>64597502
Honestly he should just ask for stupid amounts of money, when you're winning that much you might as well see how much the school values him,
>>
>>64597723
He probably will. If it is a matter of money the Alabama donors will make it happen. Bama will absolutely pay more than the Colts.

At this point the only thing that could realistically make him go to the NFL is if he wants another shot at coaching pros.
>>
>>64589262
>goes back to pro
>fails again this time worse than before
>>
>>64597808
He already makes more than any other college football coach. In fact, his contract and his success is what is driving coaching contracts up and making schools fire their coaches more often.
>>
>>64597972
It's really a shame, and he says so in all of his interviews about it. The other teams in the SEC are so concerned about living up to Alabama's example that coaches who put up 9 win seasons are losing their jobs because they aren't winning it all.

That mentality is in and of itself a mistake, and will probably prevent those teams from ever becoming a dynasty like Alabama. Constantly hiring and firing coaches to put together a fluke year is not how you preserve a football program for future success.
>>
>>64589231
>manlets
>learning
>ever
>>
>>64589231
It got old 5 years ago
>>
>Clemson, a team that no one gave two shits about since the 1980s that has won against every opponent thrown at them this season
>going up against the greatest dominant team in NCAA looking for their fourth title in seven years

This is the ultimate Cinderella story and you know it.
>>
File: dabo-alabama.jpg (18KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
dabo-alabama.jpg
18KB, 220x287px
>>64589619
>yfw Dabo played for a natty in Crimson
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.