[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /pol/ lets settle this once and for all: Do all professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mike tomlin.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mike tomlin.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
Alright /pol/ lets settle this once and for all: Do all professional athletes take roids? what about the olympic athletes? or college? when does it all start if it starts at all? why has there never been concrete proof aside from a few retards like barry bonds or mark mcgwire?
>>
>when does it all start if it starts at all? why has there never been concrete proof aside from a few retards like barry bonds or mark mcgwire?

this is what I wonder, it seems like a huge secret and you would make a lot of money spilling it to the media
>>
File: duck.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>64553640
OF COURSE. Some just have to get caught to make people think the system works and is fair. Athletes have always juiced or taken HGH, just some take one for the team. Why do you think it's always the big name athletes that take the hit. You think A-rod cares, he gets $25 million a year. Same with Bonds, or even Manning, he gets millions from nationwide and papa johns.
>>
>>64553681
The people involved depend entirely on a constant stream of revenue provided by steroids, either in the form of a career or their business model. Even when people do make claims of steroid use dudes like Armstrong either destroy their reputations or sue them into oblivion.

>>64553640
Every level of sport has steroid users, from high school to professionals. The percentage who use just goes up with the relevancy of the sport, and the level of play. Every top Olympic athlete juices.

Nobody ever gets caught because enough masking agents and other methods exist to beat the tests. Armstrong got away with using pretty much everything imaginable for like a decade, and that was in a sport that's serious about testing. In the NFL, where they don't really care at all, it's even easier.
>>
>>64553815
>>64553821
>WAHHHHH I'M AN UNATHLETIC PIECE OF SHIT THAT COULDN'T MAKE THE JV TEAM EVEN AS A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL SO THEREFORE EVERYONE WHO IS GOOD AT SPORTS IS JUICED TO THE GILLS WITH ROIDS

never change, /sp/
>>
File: 1450590062020.jpg (25KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1450590062020.jpg
25KB, 569x428px
>>64553885
sad, sad b8 m8, but if you think they don't juice and use hormones in modern sports to make it more interesting you are insane. That's why they are compensated. Maybe not 70 years ago, but starting in the 60's too much money is put into pro sports, it's the same reason some athletes can't read or write despite "graduating" from a 4 year university (Dexter Manley anyone?), but come on I know your not that stupid.
>>
"steroids" is incredibly vague. Every top athlete is likely taking some sort of "ped". Whether it makes a massive difference in performance or not is up to the athlete really. There is probably a huge black market of weird placebos athletes pay massive amounts of money because hank aaron took them back in the day. They're just like normal people beleiving dumb shit about supplements, except they are usually dumber than your average bloke, and a lot more wealthy so that should give you an idea.
>>
I wouldn't say too many athletes take roids as much as other stuff. I'd be willing to bet every athlete in the NFL besides maybe kickers and punters have taken HGH at one time or another, the human body is not fast enough to recover from the shit they do.
>>
>>64553934
>hey let me take this mystery pill from china because i read online that it is totally undetectable and makes me recover from pain in only a few minutes!

are you stupid? the only reason these athletes get paid money is for their body's functionality. the body is a temple to them. why the fuck would they be taking down random supplements that they have no idea what they do?
>>
>>64553981
Athletes don't take random supplements, unless you're like Ray Lewis end of career final ride type of scenario.
>>
>>64553981
The greatest and smartest athlete of all time, Bruce Lee, died because he was taking some retarded shit brewed in a Chinese bath tub.
>>
>>64554016
>The greatest and smartest athlete of all time, Bruce Lee

an actor who had a huge entourage that was paid to make him look good =/= athlete

he was in shape and strong sure, but dont tell me you think he is legit

if you do go back to r/asianmasculinity
>>
There is generally PED use in every sport. Even golfers use beta blockers even though it's banned. What's insane though is the huge gap between sports in suspensions. Most European sports have a 2-year ban, while the NFL gives 4 games. If there's no real consequences, then go for it.

And if you want proof, just look at all the cyclists that died about 15 years ago in their sleep after taking EPO
>>
>>64553640
>/pol/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.