[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody's favorite Heisman Winner and Rookie of the Year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: rgiii2.jpg (152KB, 982x799px) Image search: [Google]
rgiii2.jpg
152KB, 982x799px
Everybody's favorite Heisman Winner and Rookie of the Year.
He clearly won't be in Washington next year with Kirk Cousins at the helm.

Will anyone pick Griffin up? Can he rise from the career graveyard that is Washington?

Houston seems like a viable option given the QB situation, and philly would still be interesting even with Kelly out.

BONUS QUESTION THAT WILL WIND UP DOMINATING ESPN AIR TIME DURING THE OFFSEASON:POSSIBLE CHIP KELLY AND RGIII TEAM UP IN SAN FRANCISCO? BUFFALO?
>>
>>64548591
I could see Griffin going anywhere just because a coach will want to make him a project.
>>
>>64548591
yes. Somebody will take him. When the Redslurs get BTFO in the playoffs he'll be laughing on the sidelines eating subway with his snaggle teef. He'll probably go to Frisco, Buffalo, or Houston.
>>
>>64548654
I think experiment time is over, he had plenty of that in Washington no matter how poorly managed the entire thing was. He's not as mobile as he used to be with those knees all but reconstructed. He can still roll and get out of the pocket when he needs to, but he has to show he can throw the ball, that he can throw accurately from within the pocket as well as on the run where he he made the big plays during his time with Washington.
>>
>>64548591
He's not going to Houston. Why does everyone say this garbage?

The Texans are either going to hope Drew Brees comes here and/or they're going to draft Cook or Hackenberg. Maybe sit one more year with Hoyer/Savage/draft pickqb
>>
>>64548756
Brees is Houston's best bet, no doubt, but i could see brees playing "good guy" and taking a huge cut to stay with New Orleans and end his career there. With the Colts falling apart at the seams they obviously lead the division and could command it next year with decent quarterback play while the Colts try to fix their issues. There not poised for a great draft pick considering they are going to playoffs, but i could see Hackenberg or cook sliding to wherever they land or even the second round, but is taking a chance on these rookies better than taking a chance at a somewhat experienced player?
>>
>>64548591

https://youtu.be/w4nS7oQyqKM?t=38

see this play at 0:38? RG3 would have panicked and started to scramble. Kirk has pocket awareness, knows the O-line is doing its job, and calmly goes through his progression.

unless RG3 learns pocket awareness, he will never be a successful QB.
>>
>>64548756

>Hackenberg
>entering the draft

Unlikely.
>>
>>64549259
Couldn't agree more. Side note, Jordan Reed is excellent and Kirk Cousins can get the ball to him and other big time players like DeSean better than Griffin ever could
>>
>>64548756
The Texans won't have a shot at Cook unless they trade up which they won't and Hackenberg isn't going to declare. I could easily see Brees retire in New Orleans. RG3 is going to Houston no doubt.
>>
>>64548591
two headed QB in Tennessee with Chip and Mariota
>>
>>64549372
Espn would fucking lose their shit if this happened
>>
>>64549372

>two headed IR in Tennessee

FTFY
>>
>>64549472
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.