[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could have gone down that caused Jeff to fire Kelly? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 120711-jeffrey-lurie-400.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
120711-jeffrey-lurie-400.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
What could have gone down that caused Jeff to fire Kelly? I mean Lurie is not that kind of guy who just fires someone before the end of the season. Fuck he let Andy finish out his last god-awful year.

Something bad went down this week at Novacare Complex, something so bad Lurie had to can Kelly's ass.

[spoiler]also who's ready for Howie's possible return?[/spoiler]
>>
They asked him to just be a coach and he said its all or nothing
>>
>>64543094
fairly certain he had no respect from the players, plus the fact that his meme offense would never work in the NFL once D coordinators caught up
>>
There was almost no warning signs that Kelly was getting fired this year. Most assumed he was staying for at least one more year. Hell just weeks ago Jeff still had faith in Kelly. For him to make this sudden 180. It just doesn't make sense
>>
>>64543141
Yeah but Jeff isn't the guy who fires someone before the end of the season.
>>
they didnt want him to fuck up another draft
>>
I like to think that Lurie tried to politely encourage Kelly to give up GM duties and Chip ranted at him about how brilliant he was. Some sort of overwhelming display of narcissism and arrogance that showed Lurie just how batty he really was.
>>
>>64543094
Who knows, same thing with Whisehunt

My guess is that Jeff wanted Kelly to step down back to being only the HC and Chip didn't want that and quit
>>
>>64543094

>"Howie has been poisoning Ed,'' one person with knowledge of the infighting said. "And he has his people doing the same.''

>According to several league sources, the firings have Roseman's fingerprints all over it.

>"I can't believe it,'' a long-time executive for an Eagles rival said when told of Kelly's firing. "They did what? Are you serious? No, you're kidding right? You can't be serious.''

>When he finally realized it wasn't a joke, he put the onus on the former and probably future general manager.

>"Howie got him,'' the executive said. "He won. It took him some time, but he got to the owner, and he won. That's just amazing. What is Lurie thinking? That place is just out of control.''

what a joke of a franchise
>>
File: niiccee-o.gif (933KB, 432x180px) Image search: [Google]
niiccee-o.gif
933KB, 432x180px
>>64545632
mfw that was probably Bruce Allen and the deadskins are ripping the iggles for being the new Cleveland browns.
>>
>>64545632
In Roseman's defense, he has a successful record of acquiring talent for the Eagles and Kelly does not.
>>
So whos the next coach up for the eagles?
>>
>>64545789

Sounds like Roseman should have found a new job instead of being a beta bitch
>>
>>64545789
He drafted Marcus Smith though
>>
>>64543141
he's screwed because Philly niggers think when a nigger gets traded the coach is racist and it became a meme
>>
black players didn't like chip Kelley
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.