[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: aaronrodgers.jpg (45KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
aaronrodgers.jpg
45KB, 402x402px
what went wrong?
>>
File: 1440427287003.jpg (47KB, 466x420px) Image search: [Google]
1440427287003.jpg
47KB, 466x420px
textin with olivia munn, hopefully she'll give me some
>>
Jordy Nelson's exploding knee, and Devante Adam's brick hands.
>>
wr will be draft priority no. 1. shame that rodgers has become a receiver-dependent qb
>>
nothing, he's always been a statpadding schedule babby that disappears against good teams
>>
The nfl started testing for HGH (homo gayrod hormone) so Aaron needed to get off the (love) juice.
>>
Denying his manlust.

Be gay, you faggot.
>>
Too much sexual intercourse with Olivia Munn's vagina.
>>
>>64536419
If a gentleman catches the Munn, it shall cost him 1000 pound, ere he be cured.
>>
>>64536625
consentual and missionary for the purposes of procreation at that
>>
He likes women too much
>>
Olivia Munn
>>
Not enough hgh for the entire team
>>
Clay matthews doesnt help up opposing QBs which makes them very mad and better at football
>>
Ball pressure
>>
Too much time thinking about women, obv.
>>
nfc north went to shit and he capitalized on it.
>>
he really really likes women instead of football.
>>
>>64536419
Islam.
>>
He likes men
>>
>>64536439
YOU SEE ME BAE YOU SEE ME BAE
ASIANS GIRLS EVERYWHERE
U C L A
>>
Enjoyed getting pounded by black men too much and finally let it affect his game.
>>
>>64536419
I don't know.

But this solidifies my opinion that the 49ers would have ruined him like they ruined Alex Smith if he got drafted by them.
>>
>>64536491
Every qb is receiver dependant. They gonna throw to themselves?
>>
He has had 1 (one) good playoff run. He plays in a garbage division. Despite what ESPN tells you, he's not some otherworldly talent that can carry a team.
>>
>>64540979
He's not even the only gay qb to win an owl
>>
>>64546606
Who is the other
>>
>>64536419
>what went wrong?
the only thing that went wrong is the horseshit that ESPN was trying to feed everyone about him being some football savant. he's basically the lebron james of football. pretty good, but the ESPN machine hyped the ever living fuck out of him to make a dollar. neither are as great as the media is trying to tell you
>>
>>64536419
his team is deficient in several areas, namely pass protection and receiver talent. he's got no one to throw to and no time to do it in. rodgers is really good, but his team is mediocre and he's mistakenly letting it frustrate him. the packers could theoretically make a playoff run, but only if the cards/panthers completely fuck everything up somehow. the packers have no defense and a very dubious offense, so barring a miracle there will be no ring for rodgers this year.
>>
>>64547004
Joe Namath
>>
File: erin.rodgers.png (252KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
erin.rodgers.png
252KB, 500x492px
>>64536419
>what went wrong?
The pressure of keeping his homosexuality in the closet negatively effects his preparation, performance and personality.
>>
>>64547466
>his team is deficient in several areas, namely pass protection and receiver talent.
sounds like a couple of other QB's who are having MVP seasons right now
>>
>>64536419
his gf anon, his gf ruined him.
>>
>>64547696
You mean the QBs with the two best TEs in the league?
>>
>>64547719
ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up. i was wondering how a player was able to lead the league in touchdowns, TD/INT ratio, yards, and his team to a first-round bye while missing his entire oline, entire starting receiving corps, entire starting backfield, and 1/2 of their starting defense. it's the tight end. i don't know why it wasn't clear before. the tight end MORE than makes up for all of that
>>
>>64536419
It's not over yet.
>>
if this is a down season for rodgers then he must really be the goat

his stats are still great and the team is 10-5
>>
rivers is better
>>
>>64547808
Except he didn't get those stats missing his receivers and rb. Actually he lost two games that way. Don't be obtuse you toolbag.
>>
>>64547074
>going to 6 finals is only pretty good
lpl at the hater
>>
>>64547836
While facing 6 of the top 9 scoring defenses (GB is 10) and and 8 of the top 10 pass defenses. Minnesota is top 10 in both and he plays them twice
>>
>>64536419
jordy nelson is better then we all thought
>>
>>64536419
LOSING TO THE LOINS IN LAMBEAU AFTER BRING GIFTWRAPPED THE GAME AND NEEDING REFBALL TO BEAT THE LOINS IN DETROIT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS OUR OWL THIS YEAR DONT EVEN CARE

Also loins are 5-2 in last couple games. I hope Cooter sticks around, he seems like he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>64552573

It's all going to go to shit when we draft a useless secondary or something and Caldwell gets fired

It's going to be a 3-13 season next year at best
>>
>>64552627
>mathis
>slay
>quin

Our secondary is just fine now, and with levy back combined with ansah our defense will be close to great again. If the offensive line isn't fixed it will be like this year, but if they fix it, it will be a wild card year. The o line is the single biggest problem with this team, but since they are the loins they will find a way to fuck themselves out of a conference win. I like that we have gone 5-2 in the last 7 games and have less turnovers during that span than anyone else in the league, but it also means Caldwell might stay, which sucks.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.