[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the maul in american handegg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Irelands-driving-maul-010.jpg (254KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Irelands-driving-maul-010.jpg
254KB, 1200x720px
Excuse my ignorance but over the last two days I watched a few American Handegg matches and a few things stood out for me.

Chiefly, I noticed American Handegg is a game wherein skill matters very little and victory relies mostly on physical superiority. Considering that, and seeing how most American Handegg athletes already are physically fairly imposing, why is the maul not a widely adopted tactic? Is there anything in the American Handegg ruleset that disallows it?

See for example here how many metres (or "yards") are gained by Ireland through the maul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZciElIXx_E
>>
>>64526443
I played handegg for like 8 years and I would say that the equipment hinders you along with all the rules that would be broken in the mail like holding, jersey pulling, helmet collision and stuff like that
>>
>>64526532
>in the mail
>mail

>>64526443
I think the ball carrier cant come into contact with the guy who is blocking. Also in football the block cant grab the opponent
>>
>>64526734
Autocorrect 2bh relax
>>
>>64526754
stfu burger

even the US is better than canada nowdaysboth on XVs and 7s
>>
>>64526793
Wat
>>
honestly, this isn't about sounding like smug dickhead (bragging about playing football in america gets you nowhere), but if you've never actually played it, it is incredibly hard to understand and i realize this, which i why i take an evangelical approach to football fandom on /sp/.

just start asking yourself why the most prosperous and unprecedented country in the world worships this sport...
>>
>>64527124
>just start asking yourself why the most prosperous and unprecedented country in the world worships this sport...
you also worship the kardashians
>>
>>64527358

the people that love the NFL hate all this PC whore-enabling bullshit. the league is a lightning-rod for conservatism. if you have ever been to an NFL game you would see that is where all the based blue collar white people congregate. but NHL/AHL is GOAT in terms of fan bases.
>>
>>64526443
>skill matters very little and victory relies mostly on physical superiority

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>>
File: BvGMNB4CYAEIN-2[1].jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BvGMNB4CYAEIN-2[1].jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>64527670
>>
>>64527670
handegg is a black sport though. It made me realise I was racist as fuck because I couldn't stand watching so many blacks on my TV for hours. Blacks are extremely overrepresented in handegg, it's ridiculous, and it's normie shit too, which is more relevant to your point, so it's not all blue collar white people that love it.
NHL though, goddamn I love that shit.
>>
>>64527124
nice non sequitur blog post
could you now explain why the maul is not used in Spandex-clad Negro-collision Egg?
>>
>>64527670
Liberals don't give a shit about the Kardashians, they do hate stupid ass fucking "Southern" shows like Duck Dynasty and that fat cunt Booboo lady.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.