[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and then they offered me £300,000 per week until 2019

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: roo.jpg (14KB, 410x290px) Image search: [Google]
roo.jpg
14KB, 410x290px
>and then they offered me £300,000 per week until 2019
>>
>Twice!
>>
>Twice!
>>
>tfw rppney earns more than your yearly salary in a single appearance fee bonus
>>
File: 1449093713860.gif (2MB, 371x331px) Image search: [Google]
1449093713860.gif
2MB, 371x331px
>300k
Not even he can get away with that for another three years.
>>
>>64521205
>>
File: 392_n.jpg (36KB, 613x503px) Image search: [Google]
392_n.jpg
36KB, 613x503px
> tfw united
>>
Firstly, there's no evidence Rooney gets paid £300k a week. This is pure tabloid speculation bollocks.

Secondly, Rooney was pretty good today. Man Of The Match according to BT Sport. He certainly still has it in him to be a world class performer, but yes he has been shit this season overall.

Lastly, like it or not, he brings in shitloads of money for Adidas (who pay United record amounts because of this fact) and the club with Rooney merchandise.

Sorry to bring everyone back down to reality with the boring truth. But yeah, he's probably worth it. In fact, it's probably a great deal for the club. Even if he doesn't perform.
>>
He'll end up being a worse contract than Torres

>>64522757
>he brings in shitloads of money for Adidas
max keks, they wish he did
>>
File: Forlaff.png (40KB, 333x412px) Image search: [Google]
Forlaff.png
40KB, 333x412px
mfw
>>
>>64522757
>Firstly, there's no evidence Rooney gets paid £300k a week.
uh, he is a star player for one of the richest teams in england.

thats plenty evidence
>>
>>64522757
>Firstly, there's no evidence Rooney gets paid £300k a week. This is pure tabloid speculation bollocks.

Was reported by United journos

>Secondly, Rooney was pretty good today. Man Of The Match according to BT Sport.

Because they're fucking idiots, he was shit, De Gea or Cortois should have got it

>He certainly still has it in him to be a world class performer, but yes he has been shit this season overall.

"no". There's no indication he is a world class player and hasn't been for a while.

He's been playing every week in the Prem since he was 16, and he's got the genetics of a potato. He's the kind of player who massively drops very quickly.

Rooney is finished
>>
>>64518550
He has a contract for a reason
>>
how much nando's can you buy for 300k pounds
>>
>>64523797
Couple of franchises probably. I'm surprised Januzaj doesn't own a few to be honest
>>
Rooney is the most hyped up player in history. He has had 2 years as Man Utd's star player and they didnt win a major trophy in either of them.

All 6 of his major success's have come as a result of other players having more influence.

3 Prem titles and the CL were Ronaldo and the other 2 Prem were because of RVP/Berbatov.
>>
I didn't watch the game but apparently in the Stoke match, Man U performed better when Rooney was subbed on, which makes me wonder: how bad are the rest of the team?
>>
If this is real this is quite scandalous tbqh. Do they sell 500k a week in Rooney jerseys, I don't understand why you keep him on such silly money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.