[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the one sports related thing you are actually good at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: heartbeat sensor deployed.webm (780KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
heartbeat sensor deployed.webm
780KB, 720x720px
What is the one sports related thing you are actually good at
>>
Wrestling. I was a legit animal.
>>
I was pretty decent at rugby and cricket in school, was shite at football, usually played as a defender and hoofed the ball away
>>
I can catch flyballs like a madmad. Top tier centerfielder
>>
I was a good rower in college. Great for high school, but only good for college. Was an okay coach afterwards, but stopped to get a real job.
>>
I played 8 ball pretty well. My APA team went from bum fuck California to the nationals in vegas where I got $500 per diem.

Shame my bar with free pool closed down and I dont have the space to buy my own pool table
>>
I was good at faceoffs in hockey
>>
File: 1442840125044.jpg (61KB, 570x469px) Image search: [Google]
1442840125044.jpg
61KB, 570x469px
My handspeed is fucking unreal, I hit really hard and I'm really old. I've got a horrible feeling I could have been a contender.
>>
I was a regional level long distance runner at school but then I took up smoking weed like a knobhead.

What I would give to go back in time and leather the fuck out of myself.
>>
>>64514523

Probably because you were so gay lmao
>>
>>64515215

What's your 5k pr?
>>
I'm a slippery motherfucker but I'm slow
>>
for some reason i hit clutch shots on the rare occasions i play bball
>>
>run sub 5-minute mile
>swim sub 5-minute 500 free
>bench/squat/dead 4/5/6
>can kick 40 yd field goals reliably

feels bad being a jack of all trades master of none manlet desu guys
>>
>>64515476
triathalon lad.
It's shit but is it worse than being you now, probably not.
>>
Pretty decent slide tackle.
>>
>>64513994
I carried my team to the AYSO playoffs one year. I never had the speed to get called up to those travel leagues
>>
very good at horse riding and jumping
also a decent cb/sweeper
>>
>>64514611
Your mom catches deez balls in her mouth like a madwoman
>>
>>64513994
boning your mum tbqh m8
>>
>>64515476
>Can kick 40 yarders.
What d1 college do you go to?
>>
I was always the tallest on my team
>>
In cross country I ran three miles in about 20 minutes.
That was back when I weighed 115 pounds.

>tfw 145 pounds now and have a belly
>tfw I started running again and I can't go faster than 30 minutes for a three mile
>>
File: HighJum_FosburyFlop.jpg (108KB, 470x266px) Image search: [Google]
HighJum_FosburyFlop.jpg
108KB, 470x266px
I was really, really good at high jump. My city has a big track and field training center with many olympic athletes coming from here and was part of their program for a while before it became clear that me being a manlet would be too big of a hurdle to overcome. My technique and springiness were top drawer but my physique gave me a way too low ceiling to ever seriously compete in anything.

Still, jumping over virtually your own height felt really fucking good. And from the videos I've seen it looks super cool too.
>>
I got recruited to a few D1 schools for hurdling. Decided to try it back in high school because I was trying to get with this qt3.14 who was hurdling as well. Best decision I ever made because without those scholarships I would have never gone to college.
>>
File: 1446880343001.png (404KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1446880343001.png
404KB, 588x598px
>>64515062
>everybody's black uncle, the post
>>
File: image.jpg (464KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
464KB, 803x1200px
>>64513994
Quarters.
I could bounce a quarter into a beer mug at will. I destroyed people.
>>
I could beat the shit out of any you

I could fuck you up, standing up, grapple and clinch with you and fuck you up there, wrestle and toss you around fucking you up there, take you to the ground and fucking rib your limbs apart
>>
>>64520982
yeah ok but that doesn't change the fact i fucked your mum
>>
In highschool I was a 70s player in golf.
>>
I'm sick at bowling
>>
I suck at everything :^(
>>
>>64514523
Same man. I was top 30 in Southern California. Sucks that there's nowhere to do that anymore. There's no pickup wreslting like there is for basketball or football and shit. That's just gay sex. Doesn't really translate to being good in other sports either which sucks.
>>
Im a D1 goalkeeper for UCONN. I honestly am probably going to MLS in a couple years.
>>
I was decent at Hockey and Basketball (played both competitively), but was very good at American Football. I was a TE throughout high school, and in my senior season our team went 13-1 (lost in provincials) and had 22 TDs and ~950 yards.
>>
I can knockout Ronda Lousy
>>
>>64524192
You still sore Rob Nichols?
>>
>>64514611
>like a madmad
>>
>>64513994
I was a pretty good Fullback in high school. Recruiters weren't beating down my door or anything, but I was alright.
>>
File: XTKVHUZYYWKPJTN.20150403183147.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
XTKVHUZYYWKPJTN.20150403183147.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
men's rowing in high school. my boat won a state championship in Virginia for lightweight 4's. pretty awesome moment.
>>
Varsity tennis player for one of the best tennis teams in the country.
>>
>>64520982
Are you a qt boy? Could you fuck me in the ass?
>>
>>64526403
I was a rower for the University of Waikato. We beat the University of Cambridge so thats pretty cool.
>>
I'm unironically good at all sports I've ever played, but not elite-level in any. At school I was in every one of our sports teams (captained rugby, cricket and football at one point, and played cricket and football for older age groups too), and I represented my county for 800m and 1500m. I also had trials for my local professional cricket team and have played against professional players, but I never made it myself. These days I just play football recreationally, am in training to run ultramarathons, and study a sport-related subject at the best sporting university in the country, if not the world.

Despite all this jockness, I have always been and remain shy, socially awkward, and depressed, hence why I am on 4chan.
>>
I literally could have been a pro football player.

My cousin and I were really good growing up.
We were scouted by a local team, we were the 2 best players when we joined. When we turned 13 he got his testosterone boost like most teenagers, I didn't, I was a late bloomer. I was a child surrounded by men basically, I got overpowered and kicked out. This was right before the Masia boom, so youth teams picked the strongest kids, and discarded kids like me regardless of talent.

He turned semi pro at 18, died in a traffic accident soon later. RIP cousin.
But if I had bloomed early and kept up with the other guys, I could have at least made it to 3rd league as a midfielder, making a cheeky 600€/month which is what my cousin was making.
>>
Fast and could pass pretty well

Shame I cant dribble
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.