[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weeb skype thread - Cat Chat Updated format edition New thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 14

File: 1445395928639.gif (3MB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
1445395928639.gif
3MB, 500x674px
Weeb skype thread - Cat Chat
Updated format edition
New thread for anyone who enjoys anime, manga, vidya, or anything in general
If you want to make yourself known:

>ASL
>Fav animu/manga
>Fav vidya
>Fav music
>Fav books
>Fav movies
>When did you become a weeb?
>First language
>Any other languages
>Want to be in a group?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Skype name

Blade and Soul server: Old Man Cho
Join the chat:
skype:?chat&blob=yeZrUUBQxNldOoTFFAt5DaqBmbkyV-qvu586EROmdd05PGsbelNHF5wvj5Si412HKRtYM-HnV5-8zoaOOoKuNfSx3PVrhJAzozt72HTe_TjxgIN5-u0062WeMMgc0cHU1OfFeeKwy5u2YZXWN-l6rDyqm8JZwhO5jZk0bwz-Ck0H5x7EXqlSCOIkY2Ti4l3YrL1YdoRqV0eWBcWGUGJB6A
>>
File: 1447769459342.jpg (892KB, 878x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1447769459342.jpg
892KB, 878x1134px
(Totally not copy pasted from the other thread because I'm a lazy fuck)
>ASL
384328493258329.1241415463573/M/California
>Fav animu
Jojo, AnoHana, Eden of the east, Katanagatari, Toradora, lots more
>Fav vidya
I don't really play games, but I'm bad at League and Isaac
>Fav music
I listen to Anime and Video game openings and music, and of Monsters and men
>Fav books
I don't read a lot of books, but I'm reading Look Who's back and All the Light we Cannot See right now
>Fav movies
Battle Royal
>First language
English
>Any other languages
Bad Spanish, Learning mandarin
>Want to be in a group?
I'm in the group
Cool people
Not cool people
>Contact info
Blueengland for most things, if that doesn't work, add a 1 at the end
>>
File: Tumblr_nfdfi2WGA71r4vymlo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_nfdfi2WGA71r4vymlo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>>
File: Kuroyoru Umidori.gif (338KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Kuroyoru Umidori.gif
338KB, 500x750px
Hello Again! (I copied mine from last thread)
>ASL
18/male/california OC
>Fav animu
Don't really have one but
Raildex/Madoka/NGE/Steins Gate/Jojo
>Fav vidya
Darksouls/Fallout/Naruto Shippuden UNS series/ League i guess idk
>Fav music
that's a lot to list, check my spotify if you care
>Fav books
Cyrano De Bergerac/ The Inferno/ Great Gatsby/ Stephen King/ Clive Barker/ HP Lovecraft stuff
>Fav movies
The Watchmen/ Revolver/ Mr. Nobody/ True Detective (TV I KNOW BUT THE BEST) INTERSTELLAR, TIME TRAVEL MOVIES
>First language
english
>Any other languages
sadly no
>Want to be in a group?
I need to think about it
someone nocturnal I guess but I'm down for anyone
really edgy people I guess
>Contact info
Skype - kuroyoruumidori

Whatever
>>
>>
File: Untitled (6).png (107KB, 495x370px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (6).png
107KB, 495x370px
>ASL
18/m/Vancouver, BC

>Fav anime
Now and Then, Here and There. Utena. Macross. Eureka 7, FMA03, Lain, Kaiba

>Fav Manga
Black Jack, Pluto, Gash bell, March Comes in like a Lion, Ribon no kishi, Mob Psycho 100

>Fav vidya
Mother 3, Megaman BN3, Melee, VSAV.

>Fav music
Experimental Rap, Hip-Hop, Alt-rock, Prog, Punk, Noise, Jazz, Future Funk, Vapor-wave.

>Fav books
Secret~

>Fav movies
The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, Whiplash, Laura, Harakiri

When I referenced Utena in my final lit paper in high school.

>First language
English

>Any other languages
Terrible french.

>Want to be in a group?
Already in it.

Close friends. People I can be myself around

Assholes, idiots.

>Skype name
Hajunpla
>>
File: Snapchat--1206520808997181309.jpg (218KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--1206520808997181309.jpg
218KB, 720x1184px
>ASL
21/M/UK

>Fav animu/manga
Neon Genesis Evangelion, Lucky Star, Nichijou, Nana to Kaoru, Nozoki Ana, Velvet Kiss, Sundome, Love Hina

>Fav vidya
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BNPeanuts and League of Legends

>Fav music
http://www.last.fm/user/doomlaw

>Fav books
Harry Potter, The Gentleman Bastard Sequence, Self Made Man. Trying to plough through some Lovecraft but holy fuck it's like a brick wall to read sometimes.

>Fav TV
Peep Show, Archer, Rick and Morty, Bojack Horseman might possibily be the best thing ever

>Fav movies
The Matrix, The Machinist, What If?, Sleeping with Other People, Shrek, Fight Club, Blue is the Warmest Colour, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

When I realised that the 3D world was a cruel, harsh place and only anime tiddies could save me.

>First language
English

>Any other languages
None.

>Want to be in a group?
Sure.

anything I'm so bored holy shit. Much easier to make conversation in groups

Overly aggressive autistic faggots

>Skype name
rhythmrocker11
>>
File: tumblr_ngifb8weVa1sreqo7o1_1280.jpg (86KB, 582x921px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngifb8weVa1sreqo7o1_1280.jpg
86KB, 582x921px
>>
File: 1335158778577.png (325KB, 651x721px) Image search: [Google]
1335158778577.png
325KB, 651x721px
>ASL
24/m/canada
>Fav animu/manga
Not actually big into anime/manga. But I really liked DeathNote a lot when I watched it and finished it.
>Fav vidya
Now video games I like. A lot. I am starting a small business from home soon being a reseller. It's my passion! anyway..

-Metal Gear Solid 3
- Call Of Duty: World At War
-Pokemon Silver
-Hotline Miami
-Resident Evil 4
-Aladdin(sega genesis)
-Wonder boy in Monster World.(Sega genesis.)
- Zelda Majora's Mask

Just to name a few.
>Fav music
I usually just hear something, and then listen to it. I like Queen and Micheal Jackson I guess? but my music tastes usually just don't involve metal,rap,country, ect,(I do like a few songs from those genres though.) currently listening to the Undertale OST a lot.
>Fav books
1984, Animal Farm. Does that mean i'm progressive and smart?
>Fav movies
Aladdin, Borat, The Zeitgeist trilogy,documentaries of all kinds. cheesy action movies where a hero must go and crack some skulls of the big ol bad guy that killed his dog or something and now it's up to you to shed some blood...pretty sure there's already like 5 movies that actually exist that I mentioned.
Not a weeb. Just an autist for video games lmao.
>First language
English
>Any other languages
Father was Hungarian so I know a few words. I'd like to learn more though.
>Want to be in a group?
I'd really prefer it be my own groups. I am usually easy to get along with but just to say this now: I block anyone who adds me to group calls. You can ask if you'd like but please respect the fact I don't want to be in them a lot of the time.
Good friend, someone to smoke weed with(yes I smoke. I don't care if you don't though. Just let me have my weed and we'll get along fine. I might ask if you smoke though just to relate to you a little better.) someone who's autistic over video games, someone(not required though) who's on a lot and wants to talk to
>>
>>23329734
me. But it's up to you.

I usually come to these threads because I don't like a lot of the people I come across in traditional skype threads. Everyone seems fucking crazy and it's not that I can't deal with crazy or even enjoy it to a degree from someone else. But what I can't tolerate is people acting like highschool kids and shitting all over eachother just to feel better about themselves. I really have no interest in those kinds of people and I feel awkward weebs, although still kinda weird, generally end up being a lot nicer and a lot more intelligent.(takes a bit of me brain gouging them though ;) ) and I always appreciate making effort to get a fairly intelligent person to open up than I do a retard.
>Skype name
metalatari2600
>>
>>
>>
File: Takano.jpg (42KB, 704x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Takano.jpg
42KB, 704x1208px
>>
>ASL
22/M/CAN
>Fav animu
Hajime No Ippo, Gurren Lagann, Haikyuu
>Fav vidya
Super Smash Bros (All), Metal Gear Series, Fallout 3,NV,4. LoL, Dota, HOTS and currently playing Blade and Soul. Waiting for Overwatch =)
>Fav music
Indie to Pop music, rock, rap and weebo shit. I like stuff from Wutang Clan to Billy Talent to Justin Bieber (Although I only liked his last album)
>Fav books
Battle Royale
>Fav movies
Battle Royale, Hajime No Ippo: Champion Road, Inglorious Basterds, Django.
>First language English
>Any other languages
I sorta understand and speak alittle bit of Polish.
>Want to be in a group?
Not really.
Someone to play or talk about games with. Someone to watch anime with or talk about.
anyone who doesn't share at least one common interest lol
Anyone that insults?
>Contact info
kgkenshin
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>ASL
M/21/US
>Fav animu
Late 80's- early 00's shit.
>Fav vidya
Spectacle fighters (DMC, KH, Godhand), well done/storied FPS (early Halo, Timesplitters, Black) more ecclectic "fun" themed racing games (MK, CTR), competitive fighters (SC,MVCU), and well-written or character driven RPGs. I play shitty MOBAs as well.
>Fav music
Pretty nebulus. King Crimson, Jimmy Eat World, David Bowie, Radiohead, Malajube, Manchester Orchestra, Lady Gaga, and The Kinks off the top. I also like classical but won't bother.
>Fav books
Walden, assorted books for young children and adolescents, cheap horror, old medical texts, and hyper-accurate historical fiction.
>Fav movies
Ghibli, Amelie, Benny & Joon, The Room, Citizen X, Sword in the Stone (Disney), and Robin Hood (Disney).
>First language
American English
>Any other languages
Light Spanish and French
>Want to be in a group?
If it's not like just a multitude of memescreaming mongoloids, sure.
Human affection and conversation as well as occasional cooperative interactive activity or media consumption
Pervs, prudes, lewds, jerks, perks, or work of any variety
>Contact info
Snapchat: thorbeau
Kik: FourthBearr
Copypasta'd
>>
>ASL
30/M/UK
>Fav animu/manga
Anything Gundam, Aquarion, Ranma 1/2, Digimon Savers, Hamatora, Tiger and Bunny.
>Fav vidya
Devil May Cry, Digimon Story, Gundam Breaker 2, Yoshi's Wooly World, Pokemon, Stalker, Resident Evil, Little Big Planet, Dark Souls, Doom, Cities : Skylines, Dying light, XCOM.
>Fav music
Punk, Ska and Electro funk.
>Fav books
12:01pm, Ringworld, I, Robot, Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, 1984, Blindsight, Toby streams the universe.
>Fav movies
Jurassic World, Cool Runnings, Ghostbusters, The Beach, The Breakfast club, Pacific Rim, Gone Girl, The Purge: Anarchy, The Butterfly Effect, Monsters : Dark continent, Aliens, Spaceballs, Scrooged.
2 decades ago
>First language
English
>Any other languages
Some weeb
>Want to be in a group?
Never
People over 24 to get to know. I have shitty health and I spend most of my time online and would like some company with similiar interests.
People looking for a 1 time conversation because they're bored.
>Skype name
GMjuggler
>>
>ASL
24/m/mid west
>Fav animu/manga
The Certain Magical Index series.
>Fav vidya
CSGO
>Fav music
Rock
>Fav books
I don't read much anymore
>Fav movies
I don't watch TV or movies
2 years ago
>First language
English
>Any other languages
I speak Meme fluently.
>Want to be in a group?
Sure
My pen
ERP
>Skype name
mast

erman467

>Split in an attempt to stop dem web crawlers from grabbing it and sending more spam bots at me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.