[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19yo gf, IQ 89 >39yo gf, IQ 129 You have to pick one.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1454761591001.jpg (207KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1454761591001.jpg
207KB, 1024x1010px
>19yo gf, IQ 89
>39yo gf, IQ 129
You have to pick one.
>>
Don't see any point of picking the second
>>
I would have to pick the first one.
>>
>>23313403
19yo
89 is enough to cook and clean
129 is great territory for an overwhelming sense of self-importance without actually having an original thought in your entire life
>>
What about a 25yo gf with an IQ of 146
>>
Do they both look like the pic?.... Lol
>>
>>23313595

yes please.
>>
>>23313505
What about you genius, have you ever had an original thought?
>>
19gf

My IQ is in the 96-99th percentile and I feel outclassed by dumber people regularly.
>>
>>23313403
19 y/o. If she's smart she'll realize she's tpp gppd for me.
>>
File: why.png (31KB, 276x399px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
31KB, 276x399px
39 y/o for the relationship, 19 y/o as a side thing.

why is this a question? obviously you'd fuck the younger one. i'd fuck the 39 year old as well because i have a thing for cougars. don't lie to yourselves, there's no way anyone of the desperate people on /soc/ would turn down either one of those
>>
>>23313777
probably not
maybe one
>>
>>23313403
>19yo gf, IQ 89
I'll listen to some podcasts when I need my daily dose of intelligent conversation.
>>
File: 1346984264764.jpg (21KB, 475x263px) Image search: [Google]
1346984264764.jpg
21KB, 475x263px
>>23313505
came here to say something like this but this anon said it better
>>
for a relationship? the second choice. could someone that dumb even hold a real conversation? doesn't matter how hot she is, that'd get boring real quick
>>
>>23314665
like, y'all aren't really thinking this through. I'd pump and dump the 19yo, no doubt, but there's no way I'd wanna spend my time with someone that stupid. what would you even do together? watch movies I guess, but she'd probably be asking you dumb questions about the plot every 5 minutes
>>
>>23314672
if i was bound to one then still the first
by the time i'm ready to have a child then the 39y/o would possibly be at menopause level, fuck that
>>
they would both probably be hot assuming they were both equally attractive.

smart girls are hot cause they know how to fuck with you

dumb girls are hot because their stupidity is endearing.

as for age whatever weve all seen ugly 19/39 year olds so its not like oh the super hot 19 year old vs a 39 year old who has her life together.

its like whoever pleases me more is what i want lOl
>>
Id take the 39 yo. Closer to my age and IQ.
>>
>>23313595
I pretty much have this. She's amazing.
>>
>>23313403
Obviously the 39 year old one. Most 19 year olds are annoying enough but a semi retarded one? Not worth the trouble even if she's a 9/10.

>>23313595
What's the catch?
>>
>>23317662
Mental health issues, but has enough sense to rationalise majority of the time
>>
>>23317667
Is this you or your gf we are talking about?
>>
>>23317667
Not a biggie and clearly the preferable choice then.

Although I am fine with my 22yo gf with 131 IQ.

>>23317702
From the way it's worded, it's 99% her.
>>
>>23313595
she seems like an insecure twat who feels the need to brag about her IQ to strangers online. probably the kind of person who'll never accomplish anything with their life, because their parents kept telling them how smart they were growing up and they got straight A's in school without trying, so now they're lazy and entitled and don't feel the need to work for anything
>>
>>23313403
I pick the 19 y/o
Then fatten her up some to look healthy and natural with tits, hips, thighs and ass, teach her stuff to get smarter to IQ 130, then turn her into my totally devouted and submissive slave-wife carrying my babies to term
>>
>>23317771
>teach her stuff to get smarter to IQ 130
Huehuehue
>>
>>23317771
> IQ 89
> teach her stuff to get smarter to IQ 130
Not sure if decent joke or semi retarded himself.
>>
>>23313403
39yo, are you fucking kidding me? 19yos are fucking children. they don't know how to take care of themselves, let take care of a partner sexually. with an 89 iq youd have a retarded child following you around draining your wallet.

fucking virgins in this thread seriously...
>>
>>23319294
>with an 89 iq youd have a retarded child following you around

Ikr it's like an empty headed sex doll made solely for your pleasure
>>
>>23319304
yeah, that sounds fucking boring as hell. are you 19 too? is that why you think 19 year olds make good sex partners? because you're a virgin?
>>
>>23319294
>>23319320
maybe 20 year olds would prefer a 19 year old than a 39 year old
ever thought of that oh wise sage?
>>
>>23319320
Actually I am 22, and that was a joke. I am in love with an older woman, and it pains me that I will never have her since she is married... and well because I probably don't stand a chance with such a lovely creature.
>>
>>23319329
children do need their play dates
>>
>>23319352
spend your 20s becoming the person she would want to be with, and by the time you're her age you'll find someone just like her.
>>
>>23313403
who has bigger tits and gives better head?
>>
>>23319397
This guys has got his priorities set straight
>>
>believing in IQ
>>
>>23319484
>a person with an iq of 160 isn't more likely to be good at problem solving and critical thinking than a person with an iq of 40
>>
>>23319484
It's a very rough measure of intelligence and by all means, not very accurate but you're bound to notice a difference between somebody so far below and above the average.
>>
Can I pick a 16 yro with an IQ of 1
>>
>>23320357
Can you explain how it's a rough measure?

IQ is a great measure of intellectual horsepower.

What it doesn't measure are skills like metacognition, or qualities like psychological maturity.

Point being, you can be an immature cunt with 0 self awareness and still do quite well on the test. You've probably known quite a few people in engineering programs or in the competitive video gaming scene who are like this.

It is not just a pen and paper test. It is multi-modal test that assesses your verbal ability, perceptual reasoning ability, working memory, and processing speed.

If you ask anyone how they define intelligence/brilliance, they invariably make reference to at least some of those constructs either knowingly or unknowingly.

IQ is correlated with academic achievement and career success.

I know I'm going off here, but while the IQ test can only give you an estimate of intelligence, and is founded in certain cultural and conceptual assumptions, the evidence supporting it as a consistent and meaningful measure is immense.
>>
/thread

Dumbasses, all of you
>>
Who wants to have sex with a 19 year old? They don't know what the fuck they're doing. And they don't know what they want.

I'd take a 39 year old any day of the week for sex.

And when it comes to intelligence, I've been with smart women and I've been with dumb women, and I'd always opt for the smarter ones if the relationship is meant to have any staying power.
>>
>>23313403
anything below 70 is retarded technically. 19 y/o is just a smudge below average intelligence. could still be a good slave.
>>
>>23321754
>16 yro with an IQ of 1
so you want to date a cicada?
>>
>>23324169
If it's a 16 year old cicada those are some strong genetics and you best dip your stick in that pool.
>>
>>23321777
It's a rough measure because there's about a 12 point margin of error, because the person taking the test could be having a bad day, because not all of the questions are a perfect indicator of the traits they're supposed to test for, etc.

That said, if someone repeatedly gets around the same score on multiple tests, that's a good sign of the general range of their intelligence. There's probably no meaningful difference between someone with an IQ of 129 and someone with an IQ of 135, it's possible the person with the slightly lower IQ might actually be a little smarter... but if the difference is between 89 and 129, then yes, there's going to be some very obvious differences in their cognitive functioning.

>>23319397
The older and smarter person is almost certainly going to be more skilled at sex, provided they've had a normal sex life and weren't a virgin until 38 or something crazy like that. The 19 year old isn't going to be some idiot savant sex goddess, she's going to be inexperienced and uncreative and fumble around clumsily.

As for physical attractiveness, I don't know why everyone's assuming the 19 year old is hotter. An ugly person would be ugly as a teenager, a beautiful person would be beautiful in middle age.
>>
>>23313403
39 all the way
>>
19yo because you can just tell her what to do. Does the basics, cooking, cleaning, and fucking. the 39yo is smart enough to win arguments and know when I fucked up.
>>
Depends... how hot is the 19 year old? I mean, if she's crazy smoking hot then I could handle it for a while. I'm thinking of her a bit like Jillian in Family Guy.
>>
>>23313595
does she also have wings?
>>
>>23324852
You're that insecure, you'd rather surround yourself with inferiors than deal with losing arguments sometimes? Pathetic.

handle being around equals?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.