[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I only ever get matched with fatasses and ugly chicks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20160204_212720.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160204_212720.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
How come I only ever get matched with fatasses and ugly chicks on tinder? Do I have a shitty profile pic?
>>
>>23310465
They match you with who you're more likely to score with
>>
>>23310465
>looking into the camera
>not to the mirror
Yep, found the mistake. Always point your eyes where the "viewer's" eyes are for selfies.
>>
Cause the fat chicks wanna eat you like a deep fried Twinkie.
>>
>>23310501
Does looking slightly off center really matter that much?

>>23310518
lol

Also
>inb4 shitty graphic shirt

I know its bad but I crop the pic for tinder so all they see is my face and neck
>>
bathroom mirror pictures do not make good profile photos
>>
>>23311200
Any tips on a better shot?
>>
>>23311241
have a photo someone else has taken

alternatively, have a korean photobooth photo to attract the strange women
>>
File: wall.gif (40KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
wall.gif
40KB, 251x242px
>>23310465
> How come I only ever get matched with fatasses and ugly
I've got some bad news for you sunshine
The matching system? Works.
>>
>>23313380
Well everyone else ITT says its just the way I'm taking the picture, do you think I actually look bad though?
>>
>>23313380
kek
>This
>>
>>23313380
Also I'm on my computer now
>>
A mirror shot take like, 3 points off your hotness rating on dating sites. It's kinda dumb, but that's the way it works. People want to know that you have friends and an active lifestyle.
>>
>>23313425
So how good do I look just based purely on my face
Because I can always change my hair, clothes, and the way I take the picture
>>
Here's your issue, there's no dog in the pic
I always match with people who have dogs
>>
Why are you even matching with them? Left-swipe exists for a reason, pal.
>>
>>23313472
Your face is fine. Take pictures of yourself outdoors, or with friends if you have them.

You can also put up on ad on your local craigslist offering to pay an amateur photographer like $20 for nice photos of you that you can use for social media.
>>
>>23310465
As someone else said, look into the mirror, not at your phone screen. When I take mind, I look at the reflection of the camera lense, it makes your eyes look their best that way, and avoids looking cross-eyed or cock-eyed. Also open your eyes more, and crack a smile, even if it's a half smile, you'll look way better than the sulky thing you're doing .
>>
>>23310531
That isn't slightly off-center. That's completely away from the camera. Would you look at a person like that irl?
>>
>>23313518

This.

>have an english bulldog
>she gets me all kinds of bitches

AWW CUTE DOG WANNA FUCK?!

Even though I'm fat, helps that I have a big dick (for white people) and I have money.
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
Have you tried not swiping right on fatasses and ugly chicks? Generally you won't match with uggos if you don't like the uggos in the first place anon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.