[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

today is my ex's birthday. should i send her a text?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 550x535px
today is my ex's birthday. should i send her a text?
>>
It depends on what happened.
She dumped you? Then fuck no
>>
>>23305354
she did actually
>>
No don't be a faggot
>>
>>23305364
No you cuck faggot
>>
lol I didnt wish my ex my ex has been blocked since months now
>>
>>23305351
No, don't send her ANYTHING.
>>
If you're on good terms yeah sure. If not why would you?
>>
Sure, send away, we always love to hear from our ex's, it's nice to know they're still thinking of you even though you left them ages ago
>>
>>23305428
;_;
>>
>>23305435
We need more details though, how long ago was it? Are your still friends? Why did you break up? Is she with anyone?
>>
>>23305351
no she's a piece of shit and so are you dont fuckin give her the light of day cuckboy
>>
NO GOOD CAN COME OF THIS. ONLY ILL. ONLY ILL.

Stay strong OP. Break all contact.
>>
>>23305351
if you like her so much why dont you go out with her fagget
>>
>>23305351
if you're retarded, then yes!
>>
>>23305351
Why the FUCK do you still have her number?
Fucking drop that bitch right now.
>>
>>23305351
if you want to help yourself, post her naked photos here, we'll say she's ugly and you'll be happier.

(then we fap over her photos :)
>>
>>23305351
scared to ask but... does her name begin with the letter H?
>>
>>23305989
Dafuq lol
>>
>>23305999
He knows a girl with the name starting with H, and her birthday is today.

He's asking to see if they're the same girl
>>
>>23306005
this. and even though she left me 4 years ago, still madly in love with her. if she or someone fucking her appears on 4chan, i'll have to leave forever.
>>
>>23306014
Or you could man the fuck up and get over her.

Women aren't worth it.

Every single one is replaceable.
>>
>>23306021
>has never been in love
>>
>>23306028
I have been in love, we broke up, and then I got over it.

There are at least 20 carbon copies of the girl you're obsessing over.
>>
>>23306014
Hmm, Northern England?
>>
>>23306040
i cbf to have this argument. suffice to say that in the last 4 years i've been on dates, some of whom were better looking than her,fucked some of them, and didn't cum once.
oh, and before her i'd been with a girl for 8 years. kind of assumed that because i was fond of her and we'd been together so long, that that's what love was.
then she came along.
yeah. nah. THAT is what real love is like. holy motherfucking shit.

anyway yeah, bitch away, i cbf to argue, and given that this has just been posted >>23306050
i'm now fucking closing this browser and getting drunk.
>>
File: CellPhone.jpg (27KB, 310x414px) Image search: [Google]
CellPhone.jpg
27KB, 310x414px
>>23305351
I know you're going to do it anyways but for real senpai. Fucking don't do it.

>tfw you'll feel like a jackass after
>>
>>23306057
So that's a yes to Northern England? Newcastle area ish?
>>
It's going to be my ex bf birthday soon too.
I'm not even going to say "happy bday" to him because i don't feel like he deserves it. But he doesnt give a fuck apparently so whatever.
I still love him and this makes me regret dumping him but it probably was the right decision.

The feels tho
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.