[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex toy thread for the experienced and in-experienced. >What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: 71FPLkVl0BL._SX522_.jpg (20KB, 522x501px) Image search: [Google]
71FPLkVl0BL._SX522_.jpg
20KB, 522x501px
Sex toy thread for the experienced and in-experienced.

>What's your weapon?
>How much have you spent on toys?
>Do you use them often?
>Planning to buy anything?

I only started using toys recently. I've started out with buttplugs because I like the feeling of having something in my ass for a long time and going out of the house with it.
I hadn't been turned on by penetration up to this point, but I got really arroused by the idea over the last days. So I ordered a dildo which should arrive today. Can't wait to try it out. :)
Thinking of buying a vibrator next. Any tips/experiences/recommendations? What's better, a normal vibrator or a prostate vibrator?

>Pic related
Similar to the ones I use. I can take the middle one, which is 1.6 inches/4cm thick.
>>
I don't know how much I've spent, but probably more than I'd like to think. Adam & Eve gives free shipping if your order breaks $60. Though I'll order from them maybe once a year, and I wait until they have their 33% off promotions, so I can get $90 of stuff. for $60.

No recommendations on vibrators. My experience so far has been it doesn't really add much for me. The titillation seems more in the thought that something is vibrating in my ass than the actual vibrations itself.
>>
So uh, stuffs happened and I ended up with a hitachi magic wand. How are you supposed to use this if you have a dick? Do you just push it against it and wait or something?
>>
>>23305407
Likewise but in vag. The vibration doesn't do much for me. I just use mine as a static dildo. Deep penetration is what gets me off rather than the whole clit rabbit thing.
>>
Just started using toys like last week. I bought a 5" rubber dick that I thought was really cute and figured since I'd never stuck anything in my ass i should start small. Wish I got a 6" now though but hey what can you do? So far I've spent about $10 and I kind of want to get some more, perhaps a fleshlight
>>
>>23305955
How thick is it?
Might buy a fleshlight, too. But I'm kinda worried about how you clean those things. I can't imagine you're able to just rinse out the cum. Having old cum from yesteryear stuck in there would freak me out.
>>
>>23305518
You can rub it against your balls for stimulation, or the area between your balls and asshole. Or use it as a massager
>>
hahahaha I bought a buttplug for my gf earlier today and i´m afraid I messed it up...I mean, it´s 5" , She told me she´s into anal but let me know guys....it´s it too big? in the box it said MEDIUM
>>
>>23306377
The length shouldn't be the problem. If she's new to anal something thicker than 1" might become tricky to get in though. If it hurts because of the length you need to be very careful and not throw her around or push against the plug, unless shes into that. Let her set the pace. If shes done anal before though, a medium should be okay. Maybe careful insertion and some stretching if she hadnt had anal for a while
>>
>>23306135
balls and asshole
fuck, noted. Does it work if you tie it to your dick too?
>>
>>23306680
It might as well. Only one way to know. Just get creative with that thing. Imagination, man.
>>
I'vesspent WAY to much on toys over the years. But I get the good stuff like lelo, not knock off Spencers shit.

A quick guess I'd say over a grand.
>>
I was fucking a rich guy once and he bought me a sybian amongst other things. Words cannot describe it, buy one. Even if you have to sell your car, every girl deserves an hour on one of those things in their life
>>
I got a shitty dick sleeve and a homemade plug. Ive spent about $35
>>
>>23307110
Homemade plug? Out of what?
>>
>>23307168
Mainly it's the clean factor for me.

Unless it's one of the ones that has a hole all the way through that you could use a bottle brush on.

Otherwise it's just super gross to think about sticking your penis into something that might have left over spit and cum from who knows how many years ago.
>>
>>23307221
Way to many "nooks and crannies"

And I hope you are using soap when you are washing it.

Seven leaves a sticky film that is hard to get off fully from something like that.

If you can let it sit on your shelf or wherever for a week of non use and when you come back to it, it doesn't stink like week old crusty seven, then ok.

But I'm pretty sure that better than 80% of guys can't say that.
>>
>>23307253
you realize that almost all sex toys are designed to be easy to clean right? Like that's a huge part of product R&D? If a toy is dirty it's because the user didn't clean it correctly, not because it's impossible to wash cum off silicone
>>
>>23307280
>I don't think most of my female friends have ever washed their dildos. Just saying.
Can shame-facedly confirm
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-10-11-29-16.png (244KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-10-11-29-16.png
244KB, 1440x2560px
I got one of these a few months ago and I absolutely love it. I got a cheap one earlier and it broke within a few weeks, but this one is built to last.

I wouldn't mind getting a butt plug, but I'm not sure. I am afraid I don't like it.
>>
>>23307280
Personally:

Step 1 use and enjoy toy
Step 2 clean myself and toy

And yea sure for most of the throw away toys they are not going to last long enough to worry about How's it going to smell in a year.

>>23307288
I'm not sure what Sex toys you have been looking at, or how youtthink you know about their R&D dept priorities, but unless you are talking about top of the line toys ease of cleaning is not on the designer's mind.

Top of the line toys are waterproof and heat proof so that you can sterilize them in boiling water. Those are toys where ease of cleaning is on the designer's mind.
>>
>>23307398

>I'm not sure what Sex toys you have been looking at, or how youtthink you know about their R&D dept priorities

I did a project on sex toy R&D for one of my marketing classes where we had to design our own and plan a marketing scheme around it. That's how I know

>Top of the line toys are waterproof and heat proof so that you can sterilize them in boiling water. Those are toys where ease of cleaning is on the designer's mind.

Heatproof maybe, but there is a vast range of waterproof products, that doesn't only apply to "top of the line" stuff. You don't need to boil everything to clean it - soap and water and elbow grease removes cum from silicone. Dunno where you got the impression that it's so hard to clean off? Every toy I own is super easy to clean, and I don't only buy high end stuff. Maybe you're just buying crap, or stuff that's made to be used and thrown away?
>>
>>23307420
Is it weird if I kind of like the skankiness of it being dirty though? It's not like I shove it up my arse then put it back in the drawer, it's only dried pussy wetness.
>>
>>23307420
I agree, it's just that most guys don't and that's why most people think those toys are gross.
>>
>>23307420
>spend that extra 20 seconds and don't be a little bitch about it.

I don't understand bad hygiene, it's not difficult to be a clean person.

exactly. we're not talking about cleaning up an oil spill here.

>>23307441
>it's just that most guys don't and that's why most people think those toys are gross.

[citation needed]
>>
I've got a few plugs. I can take 6cm diameter plug quite comfortably. Going to upgrade to 7,5cm soon. Spent 60€ or something on plugs.
>>
>>23307431
No offense, but just because you pretended to be a designer in your marketing class doesn't mean that you know what goes on at the R&D dept of the sex toy company.

I'm not going to argue the point.

The comment was simply about why most people think that they are gross because of the dirty-ness factor.
>>
>>23307482
>I've had a friend with benefits that tried to get me to have sex with another woman, not shower, then fuck her with or let her suck my "dirty dick"
Nice. I love the idea of sharing a dildo but would be way too embarrassed to ever suggest that to my friends, so I admire your girl for suggesting that!
>>
>>23307483
How long did you train to fit a 6cm one in comfortably?
>>
>>23307494
The fact that I researched product R&D for sex toys doesn't mean I know anything about it? OK.

You keep saying this "most people" thing when in reality you're just projecting your own feelings on the situation. Have you seen any statistics or polls on sex toy cleanliness? No, you haven't; you're just pulling these statements out of your ass (no pun intended). That's the point I'm making.
>>
>>23305518
hold it on the underside of your dick were the shaft meets the head, you can also buy special attachments for them

>>23307253
>I hope you are using soap
don't use soap on silicon based toys retard, just get some isopropyl alcohol, if you are storing it away for a long time dust the item with some cornflour when it is completely dry
>>
>>23307517
Not that long really. I guess I've got a naturally flexible butthole. I'd say a couple months of 2-3 times per week buttplay with increasing size plugs got me there. Started with 4,5cm.
>>
>>23306377
>>23306456
Sounds counterintuitive, but have her "push" against the plug like she's taking a shit. The sphincter will actually open up easier. But don't force things of course. If she feels she's not ready, she's not ready.
>>
>>23306680
It's a vibrator, so, yeah. If you feel you need the "proper" tools, most adult sites sell a sleeve that slips over the head of those magic wand type massagers. Imagine you glued an onahole perpendicular to the wand.
>>
>>23307570
>>23306377
Yeah, thats right. Plus its more pleasurable because you feel your whole anus enclosing the plug.
By 'not pushing' I meant you shouldn't be knocking against the back of the plug, because that'll be painful.
>>
>>23307605
>>23306807
>>23307543
Will try these out, thanks! Might as well get use out of my dick before it goes away :)
>>
Tantus silk medium (pink)
Tantus charmer (purple)

Stick with platinum-cured silicone, folks, no matter what hole you're stuffing. PVC, rubber, and anything else is bad news.

>inb4 literal ass cancer
>>
I'm super new to toys but I just bought a Tiger from fun factory.... oh man. So many orgasms.
>>
>>23309277
Unless you are wearing the pvc and rubber ;)
>>
File: 61TeiGCl3fL._SY550_.jpg (19KB, 388x550px) Image search: [Google]
61TeiGCl3fL._SY550_.jpg
19KB, 388x550px
Fleshlights are great when they're new but after breaking them in after a month of so it gets kinda loose. You can screw down the cap on the back set the suction of the fleshlight, but it's not terribly precise. The cleaning isn't a problem, they're simple to disassemble, rinse out and sterilize but given the material you don't want to use certain types of lube as it can breakdown the material (silicone based is not good iirc). The only large issue I had using them was after a month of use the cyberskin would rub off on the hard plastic shell and be really difficult to clean. This might be preventable if you used talcum powder to keep it extra dry after cleaning as was recommended for care by the manufacturer, but I never did that.

I was much happier with the tenga flip hole, which seemed to have a bit more thought put into the design. The material is different and seemed to hold up better. Tightness isn't an issue as you can pinch the 'buttons' on the side to help with that and it's much easier to clean as the main piece folds in half once you slide the rails out of the piece that holds it.

Personally I liked the fleshlight better for the first few weeks but if you're looking for something more lasting then the tenga was a better investment for me.

Also, if you're going to put anything in your butt I'd recommend glass if you can afford it. Totally worth it for ease of cleaning and quality unless you want a material that gives a bit but you don't mind it smelling afterwards. I'd recommend some diluted ammonia spray as well for cleaning anything that kinda gross smelling afterwards...it's worth the money if you need it.
>>
Kinda curious if anyone's tried an automatic male masturbator, like the one's they're designing to go along with VR gadgets. Kinda interested in them but unless it's really good build quality I could see a lot more things going wrong with them too in breaking with use.
>>
>>23305955
While I feel you should diversify into other toys, try a suction-cup dildo, maybe 7-9 inches. Not so much to stuff the entire length in, rather there's going to be a little distance between your crotch and the floor/wall. My first was maybe 5 inches, and unless I squatted in an awkward way, it wouldn't go in too far.

I have this one and like it. Good intersection of flexible, not too expensive, but apparently sold out.
http://www.discreet-romance.com/basic-with-suction-beige-adult-sex-toys-80197.html

This one seems a good alternative, same brand, little shorter, but decent length.
http://www.discreet-romance.com/basic-75in-with-suction-beige-adult-sex-toys-80196.html

>>23307420
Thing I always wonder about it letting it dry properly after use, especially if the hole doesn't all the way through. One I have is a full tube, so I can flush water through it easily, and try to set it on the side to give some ventilation. Fortunately it's a clear material, so I can visually inspect it in case some weird shit starts growing.

>>23307302
I'm a confused combination of disgusted and aroused.
>>
>>23310595
Intersection of flexible & firm that is.

>>23310355
Glass is nice. Unless it's simply too big, glass actually goes in quite easily. I figure because with softer toys, your ass is able to squeeze onto it. With glass, you ain't compressing it any further. and since your ass is already opened to the right size, it just slides right in.
>>
>>23310595
>I'm a confused combination of disgusted and aroused.
Ha! I know that combo well

Pretty much what happens is when I've cum I just want to toss it aside and relax, so can't be bothered to clean it, then when I come to use it next time I'm too horny to be bothered to clean it before I start using it.
>>
>>23304016
>What's your weapon?
i've got an 8in dildo, a prostate massager, a douche kit (not sure if that really counts as a sex toy but whatevs), a cockring, just got a new buttplug in the mail today and i've got some anal beads due to arrive in the mail soon too
maybe about 40-50 dollars
>Do you use them often?
not very often at all, but i'd really like to start using them more
i'd really like a vibrating buttplug or prostate massager and also a fleshlight when i can eventually afford it
>>
File: 8trybcl.jpg (530KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
8trybcl.jpg
530KB, 2448x3264px
I'm a dude btw

>What's your weapon?
Pic related, 15 cm ruler for scale. My partner have some more that i'm not allowed to keep myself (D/s relationship)
I'd say around 200 ? but if you combine the money i spent and the price of toys i was gfted, i'd say 400+
>Do you use them often?
3 times a week atleast ?
Not specifically toys, i have almost every thing i want, but i plan on buying a catsuit from fantastic rubber.
>>
>>23310096
You just have to find the right ones. Fetishists would be the place to start. But you're not going to find a vanilla babe that's going to like it.
>>
File: 1-ToysNoTag.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1-ToysNoTag.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
Guy here, these are mine.

AMA
>>
>>23307306
why dont you like it?
>>
>>23312109
#13 is Loud as Fuck! I have owned 3 of these flesh lights todate and each one is Louder then the next.. I decided one day to put a video recorder in the shared living room and go use this toy why my room mate was away and it sounded through a closed door like i video taped my self in the same room i was using the toy in! Good god its annoying.. Fun toy dont get me wrong feels good but loud! :( also looks like it be fun to hang out with you you got all kinds of goodies ;)
>>
File: wp_ss_20151018_0011.jpg (220KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151018_0011.jpg
220KB, 900x1600px
Just starting with butt plugs. found I can take the biggest one pretty easy and I recently had anal without any discomfort. (that was the goal) thinking of going for something bigger or maybe one of those glass ones. Idk.
>>
>>23304016
My biggest problem with toys for my ass is, once I get used to it I want something bigger. If I play too much with my ass i'm afraid i'll go bankrupt lol

But, I have a cheap, vibrating dildo, and some small beads. I like both. The vibrator broke, and without the effect I like beads more.

I want to get a jeweled butt plug, so I can wear it if i'm with someone, or just when i'm playing games or whatever.
>>
>>23313951
I actually tossed the fleshlight. I had it a while and it was starting to tear and shit. Haven't really had the desire to get a new one.

I also chucked #10 and #20

#10 was worthless, cheap and uncomfortable. I think I got it free when I ordered a bunch of other stuff. The curly part of #20 broke so it stopped being comfortable.

My ex gf may have #22. I'd have to check on that.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>What's your weapon?
See photo.
Oh jeez. Last time I totaled the price it was not pretty. Something like $1300? I've gotten rid of a lot.
>Do you use them often?
Yes.
I'd like more items for nipple play, but I have an image in my head of what I want and I haven't been able to find it. I just bought the tantus Vamp and B-Bomb, excited to give them a whirl.
>>
Does anyone have any tips for plugs for someone who's never had more than a finger in their ass? It kinda freaks me out but my s/o is into it so I figured I could work up to it but I have no clue where to start
>>
>>23314278
What are you freaked out about with it? That's really the place to start.

What sort of tips are you looking for?
>>
>>23313963
Congrats, but what's the size of that one?

>>23313990
>>23313990
You should try oneof the inflatable versions. ;)
>>
>>23314293
I guess the shitdick stories are what freaks me out the most, I'd be mortified if that happened
So I guess tips about how to ease into it, good toys, and how to avoid any sort of shit situation
>>
>>23314323
It's only shit. Don't be embarrassed. Just laugh about it and maybe feel a little turned on by the added dirtiness.
>>
File: 3.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>23314322
It was part of one of those beginner sets for working up. So it's not massive or anything. bit of a waste of money as i've never bothered with he other two
>>
>>23314400
Do you have a kik or snapchat?
>>
>>23313990
I have the same thing with wanting bigger one taking the currently biggest one comes too easy... Got my mind set on getting 7,5cm diameter next as I mentioned before in this thread.
>>
File: egg.jpg (124KB, 1128x1284px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
124KB, 1128x1284px
So I've recently gotten more into butt/prostate stuff just using an old toothbrush handle with a hacked up DIY vibration attachment. I think I would really enjoy one of these things, but I'm not sure what one to get or where to get it. Basically I'm looking for:
>strong enough vibration
>won't break in a week
>not $200
And for where to get one I really don't want dildos on my amazon recommended list, nor do I want buttplugs, inc on my credit card statement or plastered over the box. What's a good place to buy, preferably with paypal? Also guys who've used one, is this a good choice or should I get something else?
>>
>>23313993
Don't know how good your memory of it is, but did #22, the vibe your ex might have, have a hard seam between the halves? I have one like it, if not the same thing, and it's a good size & shape, but has a very hard edged groove running right down the middle. I can actually feel it when it twists around inside.

>>23314400
Don't totally discount the smaller ones. They might be good at hitting you in the right spot, versus the larger one generally just filling your ass.
>>
>>23314884
My experience so far:
adamandeve.com: I think it showed up as Adam Mail on the CC bill. Delivers in standard USPS boxes. Though they do send a bit of junk mail type stuff with text that alludes to adult material. If someone does question you, shrug and theorize you wound up on some junk mail list. If you sign up for their email list, they're going to send you like 3 every day with constant discounts & offers. Trade off is half of it are DVDs they think are worth $30 each, and their product selection in general is so-so.

discreet-romance.com: shows up as TEG on your CC bill. USPS box. They've sent zero snail mail and email unrelated to the order. 5% discount on followup orders.
>>
>>23313993
I had the same problem with all 3 of mine they start to rip apart even with proper care and cleanings .. Fucking things are loud as hell ya i owned #20 before as well it felt like some one was shoving a bottle up my ass so i got rid of it as well i also owned #18 till i broke and the beads got stuck in there when i was playing with this guy who had to get them out using needle nose pliers it sucked.. how is #12?
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 960x1088px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 960x1088px
>What's your weapon?
Just started anal play so right now just plugs
Around $100
>Do you use them often?
Around twice a week
Idk yet any suggestions
>>
>>23315976
thanks. anybody else used this discreet-romance? looks a little shady but I guess that's to be expected.
>>
>>23315933
I don't recall. I think her preference was to keep it on the outside on her clit so it may not have been an issue for her.

>>23316031
Fucking love me some boy butter for anal. Yeah the name is stupid and gay but it's the best I've found so far. It's oil based so it's messy and can stain you you have to be careful about fabrics and shit and it's not good for some dildos but I am also 100% a silicone person with a few exceptions so it's perfect for me. I have water based lube too for certain things.
>>
File: 20150920_004131.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150920_004131.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Me with "enormous evan". Always makes me bleed a little the next day but so filling. Bigger than most normal cocks and like 3 or 4 time bigger than mine.
>>
>>23304016
Anyone got suggestions for a decent strap on/harness combo? I've heard feeldoes are good if you jury rig a harness.

So suggestions? (I'm a guy who is gonna let his girl peg him. Also use it on her to DP her)
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.