[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oral sex thread? Guys how does it feel having a tongue around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: mh.jpg (154KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
mh.jpg
154KB, 500x334px
Oral sex thread?
Guys how does it feel having a tongue around your dick? Femanon curious here.
>>
Feels bretty guud
>>
Bumping for curiosity.
>>
>>23303131
I imagine that it's like having an 8 inch clit down somebody's throat. I prefer face fucking than girls trying to do cute things with their tongues. It's pretty great.
>>
It feels like a little peice of Heaven fell down and gently wrapped it's self around your dick
>>
Feels amazing. 24 m 617/781 here. Kik: mythrowaway12
>>
Feels like gentle pressure on something sensitive. Almost as if they discovered a new part of you since most people can't suck their own dick. It's kind of like having a large sensitive nipple, but what sets it apart is that a penis is a large sexual organ so there's an overwhelming sense of dominance in the orgasm
>>
>>23303131
It feels amazing, especially when they play with the tip. Thats the sensitive spot right thurr.
>>
Careful of your molars if the guy's dick is too big and dont just slam your head up and down on it like a retard.

Personally, the sloppier the better. I love it when a girl (or guy) drools all over themselves.
>>
>>23303149
>>23303157
>>23303162
>>23303171
>>23303197
>>23303198
You guys made me feel a bit aroused lol.
Do you actually like giving oral back though?
>>
Better than sex if a girl knows what she's doing. It's not just the tongue though, but lips and suction also. Assuming no teeth are involved, It's like putting your dick in an adjustable pussy which can be slack one instant and firm the next. Also it feels interesting to get that wet, warm sensation on targeted spots. The sweet spot is the frenelum for most cut guys, feels amazing when a girl licks that hard. Dunno about uncut dudes
>>
>>23303131
I'm curious too. My dick is too thick for women to fit their mouths around.

>>23303231
I enjoy it because it means I'm getting sex. Most women have to be extremely aroused to accommodate my size.
>>
>>23303231
Oh hell yes i will give oral back! I'll dive right in and make you cum as many times as i can. I fucking love giving oral!
>>
>>23303231
Love it. My favorite is 69ing, you on your back w your head off the edge of the bed, me all the way in your throat and bent over sucking your pussy
>>
>>23303231
Yeah I don't mind. Love 69. Also tits or gtfo (and time stamp)
>>
>>23303464
oh yeah time stamp them titties bitch.

thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>23303231
No doubt, i try and only eat girls out when i know where their pussy has been recently. Buuut i cant help my self most of the time
>>
Threads dead jim
>>
Don't forget the balls. Touch. Lick. Suck. Could be more important than the cock
>>
As a guy, what does it feel like when we eat you out girls?
>>
>>23303162
This

>>23303213
Agreed. Sloppy is best. Get carried away.

>>23303231
I find it really awesome and endearing and hot when women are fascinated by stuff like what it's like to have a dick. My girlfriend has admitted to being quite jealous and wishes she knew what it feels like.

Oh and I love giving oral back, it's pretty much my favourite thing to do sexually.
>>
>>23303131
>Guys how does it feel having a tongue around your dick?
For me it feels like well - sucking. Kinda like sucking on my thumb, except for the extra nerve endings to make things more fun.

also
>tfw she uses her tongue the right way and my brain gets flooded by enough pleasure to make me shiver
>>
Can I talk about sucking cock instead? I love milking out a big load
>>
>>23303231
>Do you actually like giving oral back though?
Somehow missed that one. Yes, I love giving oral. For me, 69 is off limits, 'cause my gf can't really control her biting once she's really aroused.
>>
>>23304581
Please do!
>>
>>23303231
I miss going down on my ex so much, she had such a nice pussy
she also had perfect tits and loved blowjobs
being able to make a woman just sit back and let me take control of her pleasure feels so amazing
also oh my god nothing is hotter than when she gets into it and pushes your head down in there

oral sex is what I miss more than anything
a good blowjob is mindnumbingly good. I'm not even on the planet it takes me away. I find it more stimulating than sex sometimes
plus I love seeing a girl with a cock in her mouth
>>
>>23304654
All of this. Also facesitting is amazing. In fact I love the way a girl looks when you're eating pussy, whatever the position. Dat view of pussy, bush, tummy, tits and face lost in pleasure...
>>
Best feeling is when they tease you and you can feel your cock grow hard and fill their mouth.
>>
>>23304915
:)

Another thing my girl likes to witness
>"I made that happen?"
>>
I like being able to shove it in balls deep in the first go. Just a few licks to get the sides wet and then bam, you're in my throat.

Balls are amazing, they always feel so heavy and full. Always need to spend some time teasing the load you're going to work out.

And the asshole...
>>
>>23305033
You sound like you'd be really good

>And the asshole...
Nothing like a girl who'll give your hole some attention. (I appreciate you may not be a girl. That probably wouldn't stop me)
>>
>>23303131
I've only ever had bad oral, RIP.

Always wanted to go down on a girl. Never had the chance.
>>
>>23303131

Best description I can give you is wet and meh.
>>
I'm a gay guy, but there's nothing I love more than giving another guy head. Licking and teasing him, making him gasp and squirm and grab at your hair, knowing that what you're doing is making him feel so fucking amazing and basically begging to cum down your throat. Having an entire boy and his pleasure entirely at the mercy of your mouth and hands, and feeling his cock twitch and his whole body tensing up underneath you as he finally gets to explode in your mouth... It's just pure heaven. :)
>>
>>23306847
all right, i'm not gay.
>>
>>23306847
You're selling it pretty well anon

>>23306881
Thank you for your insightful contribution
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.