[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wondering if I look even remotely attractive, and what I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: me.jpeg.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpeg.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
Just wondering if I look even remotely attractive, and what I can do with my appearance if I'm not.

I need to wax my eyebrows and get dental work done but that's all I can think of.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>
>>23301030
Get a different hairstyle and grow your facial hair out.
>>
>>23301030
can you take a selfie without smiling? like, with a serious look
>>
>>23301030
A beard and some pride is all u need
>>
>>23301030
Get some more fashionable glasses, cut your hair, smiles with your teeth showing and start dressing better. Check out >>>/fa/ fore more advice.
>>
>>23301030

I dont think theres much you can do that will really help, apart from getting rid of any level of pride or standards you may still be clinging to...
>>
>>23301030
you know you can always go to the gym
a different hairstlye and some facial hair would help and just go and pluck your eyebrows manually

>>23301062
also i second this
>>
>>23301283
Don't listen to this fucking idiot.
>>
>>23301337
exactly
>>
>>23301337

Oops sorry, I thought he was asking an actual question not looking for fucking validation
>>
>>23301606
we are not validating him he looks like a shameful beta but it can be changed
>>
File: photo.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
>>23301062
>>23301299
See pic.

>>23301053
>>23301275
Any ideas on what sort of haircut I should get? I am clueless at this shit.
>>
File: photo.jpg (127KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
127KB, 480x640px
>>23301783
rotated pic
>>
>>23302142
that's not even that bad
the smile was cringy but this is ok
after a haircut and a different set of googles you'll be good to go
>>
>>23302142
Jesus fucking christ how bad eyesight do you've? The curve on those minimalize your eyes to shit.
Get lenses dude.
>>
>>23302142
Post a picture without your glasses
The curve/magnification doesn't do you justice I bet
>>
File: photo(1).jpg (133KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo(1).jpg
133KB, 480x640px
>>23302559
I have stage 3 retinopathy of prematurity. It kinda does that lol.

>>23302717
see pic: hair is still terrible though lol
>>
You could be, you re too anonymous right now, not ugly nor attractive
Change haircut asap
Shave that facial hair fully or grow it out
Change glasses or get lenses
Sleep and eat better, start now, it reflects on your overall appareance in a way it would surprise you

/r/ pic w/ ponytail or different hairstyle (try a few ones)
>>
>>23302767
INFINITELY better. Different haircut and a /fit/ body and you'd be good to go lad
>>
>>23302767
>>23303208
This dude says it all

- short haircut. Something serious, not that undercut for children bullshit
- you seem like you have the same luck with your facial hair like I have: it totally looks like shit. Shave it off completely, everyday
- get contact lenses if possible. You're not the glasses guy. I'm wearing lenses myself, in the beginning it's fucking annoying but you will get used to it
- sleep longer and eat better just like dude above me said already. This really helps

And more important than all of that: get some self confidence. Even the most handsome guy would look stupid if he is not self confident. Just always think you're George Clooney or another guy who's drowning in pussy. This worked for me. The rest will come from alone when you start changing some things.
I wish you best of luck
>>
Not really sure why I'm posting this but, you look fine dude. Listen to the advice in here and get some experience under your belt (regardless of how "insignificant") and your golden.
>>
>>23302767
Much better
Cut hair, shave
>>
Went from 2/10 to 5/10 in four photos.

You seem to have too shit eye sight for contacts. Go ask /fa for some effay frames. Ask them for a haircut on the hair thread as well.

Get your eye brows done. A better frame. Shave completely your beard genetics are shiet. Dress gud, get gud, gud luck.
>>
>>23302142
Oh I can see you better now. I'd cut your hair short and start dressing better. Go to /fa/'s sticky and interiorize yourself on fashion. And go to the gym to get a manlier body. Bodybuilding.com is a good source for that, and /fit/'s sticky will give you the basics on dieting. gymjp.com is a good source for newcomers too.

Once you start dating girls it should all speed up, search for them online at first.
>>
>>23303381
experience is a must. Just go for anyone, ANYONE. It will make you feel better, motivate you to get even more chicks, look nicer and be more atractive in general.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.