[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, would you date me? > 20/M > Neuroscience student

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0632.jpg (615KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.jpg
615KB, 1932x2576px
Femanons, would you date me?
> 20/M
> Neuroscience student
>Has Depression
>Very insecure about looks
>likes to talk a lot
>loyal
>Never had a proper gf
Even just based on looks? What would you change about me. How can I become attractive to women?

Also, will post picture of myself without facial hair after. Tell me what you think looks better
>>
File: IMG_0635.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>23297297
Better?
>>
>>23297368
Camera angles won't save you. Lose fat, fatty
>>
>>23297391
Am working on it bitch
>>
24/F

Based on what you've said so far, yeah sure I'd date you - of course, I don't know enough about you as a person to know if you'd hit any of my dealbreakers, but I can tell you that none of what you said is a dealbreaker or even a negative for me personally. Physically you're cute, dw about it. I'm not a facial hair person btw BUT your hair looks much better in the first pic. also i don't hate you with stubble for whatever reason.
>>
>>23297297
you're decent looking, i'm sure you'll find someone
-femanon
>>
>>23297412
Can we talk more, I need general advice/help from a female about how to go about things. Only had one girlfriend before and it didn't last long. elly.anderson2 is my skype or pacram is my kik if you're up for a chat
>>
>>23297297
I'm a little overweight, nothing really that noticeable from the neck down. Anybody, want to hit me up on kik or skype. Could use somebody to talk to atm.
>>
>>23297412
Meant you instead, Can we talk more, I need general advice/help from a female about how to go about things. Only had one girlfriend before and it didn't last long. elly.anderson2 is my skype or pacram is my kik if you're up for a chat
>>
File: OP.jpg (257KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
257KB, 1400x990px
>>23297297
As the other femanons here have said, just hang in there. You seem like a nice guy and I'm sure you'll find someone eventually.
>>
>>23297297
Do I look too fat, chubby?
>>
>>23297438
>You seem like a nice guy and I'm sure you'll find someone eventually.
translated: "you aren't attractive at all but I don't want to hurt your feelings"

why do women even say this? we all know what you mean when we hear this
>>
>>23297297
You look wimpy as fuck, fix that
>>
>>23297438
kek
>>
Hetero guy here. (not like it should matter because women have completely different preferences)

> Neuroscience student
Would be a big plus for most.

>Depression
Might be deal breaker for some. Not a biggie for others.

>Very insecure about looks
Biggest deal breaker for most. You'll have to be very lucky to find a girl who would want to deal with that shit.

>likes to talk a lot
A plus for most. Although being able to listen (to listen, not to passively sit there and not talk back) is very important too.

>loyal
That should be given, just like hygiene or whatever. If you list that, it looks like you don't have shit going for you.

>Never had a proper gf
You're young, this won't bother most.

As for looks ... they could use some work, but unless you're downright repulsive (and you aren't) most chicks won't care.

>How can I become attractive to women?
Don't view them as one big group. Lose weight. Grow out beard, basically anything that would make you look a tad more masculine. Probably haircut.

And most importantly, you didn't say too much about your personality yet and reading between the lines ... there is only more insecurity, which you obviously should somehow deal with first. So what do you do? What are your dreams? What are your strengths and weaknesses? How would your ideal girl be?
>>
File: whatIwouldchange.jpg (179KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
whatIwouldchange.jpg
179KB, 500x667px
>>23297297
>What would you change about me
>>
>>23297552
Holy fucking shit.
>>
File: 1454985046049.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1454985046049.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>23297297
Are you this guy?
>>
File: d.jpg (706KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
706KB, 1932x2576px
Hey guys OP's brother here.

Would you date me instead?
>>
>>23297297
hi anon

better without neckbeard.

I would say i'd give you a chance with one or two dates. one dealbreaker for me is someone who has a super annoying voice. is your voice annoying? (nasal, whiny, or obnoxious?) I'm only asking because no offense, based on how you look you could possibly have an irritating voice lol.

you are a neuroscience student which tells me you're smart and ambitious. you have depression and claim to be a loyal person, which tells me you may be good at empathizing with others and that's a good quality. (im biased because i also suffer with depression but yeah.)

Insecurity can be grounding but can also get annoying really fast. ie, if you dated me would you always be asking me if i still find you attractive, constantly get down on yourself, etc? that's a hugeturnoff so try not to do that, dunno if that's a problem for you.

when you approach women what do you talk about (you say you like to talk a lot)
>>
>>23297606
>not shopping the neckbeard
Are you even trying, bro?
>>
>>23297623
>Are you even trying, bro?

Not really. Was just bored.
>>
File: whatIwouldalsochange.jpg (75KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
whatIwouldalsochange.jpg
75KB, 500x666px
>>23297368
>Better?
>>
File: chicken.jpg (273KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
273KB, 1200x808px
I think you're cute OP, but I'm a gayfag so that's probably useless to you.

Also neuroscience is hella interesting.
>>
no, your face is kind of odd, you're making a goofy expression, you don't even have the forethought to shave before asking about your looks, and you seem pretty insecure and bitter and I don't have time for that shit
>>
all these women are lying, that you're extremely insecure is an issue and the reason youve had trouble finding women.

i know being depressed makes it hard but if youre insecure it's a massive turnoff. work on being successful and accomplish as much as you can. it will erode the depression and improve your status.

gl pimp
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>ur a nice guy, I'm sure you will find someone ;)
>>
OP I saw your previous thread
I'm a straight male but I'd say you don't look bad, but you do give away le nice guy vibe. You don't want that. Get a more douchy haircut, grow a full beard, don't smile that way.
>>
>>23298967
I believe this is wrong advice Op is what he is, and pretending is probably not his thing.
What he has to do is focus on studies/career, the when he'll be making 300k/year and being in charge of some prestigious research department, all +8/10s will be crawling for his semen.
>>
>>23299014
You mean le beta bux maymay? I don't think he'd want women attracted to him in THAT way. He's not bad looking.
>>
>>23299078
Not into people who are attracted because of materialistic qualities
>>
File: woman with chad.jpg (88KB, 970x1455px) Image search: [Google]
woman with chad.jpg
88KB, 970x1455px
>just hang in there lol, you'll find somebody eventually everyone does lmao
>>
>>23299440
Even the 40 year old virgin? Not all about sex but lmao at 40 and nobody wants you
>>
You need to work on yourself a bit more tenaciously if you're to be taken seriously. You have what it takes, just don't neglect yourself.

As it is currently, I'm not so sure. That might come down to my individual taste though more than anything about you. However, I think inexperience is a bit of a turn off for me personally
>>
>>23299468
I understand what you mean completely, I've been trying to work on my physical look a lot. Like brightening my teeth, cleansing my skin and covering impurities for a start. I've lost a decent amount of weight lately, hoping to lose it from the face soon too.
>>
being serious here.
I might give you a shot, but your face says insecure and anti-social. You gotta work in what's on the inside before most chicks will take you seriously.
>>
>>23299475
Not sure how to do that desu, working in physical looks I can do but I have no idea how to not be insecure
>>
>>23297297
No.
>>
>>23297297
I wouldn't date anyone I know browses 4chan unless he was an objective 8/10+ tbch
>>
>>23299460
Everyone settles. Enjoy being some girls, 'eh you'll do' dude.
>>
File: IMG_20160209_180704.jpg (107KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160209_180704.jpg
107KB, 480x640px
>>23297297
Yeah you are super cute!!! Could always lose a bit of weight around the face but idk you could just have a baby face. I LOVE medicine/science so neuroscience is fucking awesome. Depression is okay me too :) you tried medication? Counselling? I would try and help you see the brighter side like I have. You look better without facial hair but I honestly don't mind. I have to admit being insecure is a turn off but better than being self obsessed. As long as you don't constantly seek validation. As for being chatty I'm okay with that :) I love someone who can hold an interesting conversation and fill the silence when I'm not in the mood. It's OK if you haven't had a proper gf too. I'm assuming you are a virgin but hey we all start somewhere. Now me

>(just) 18/F
>Paramedicine student
>recovering from depression, pretty happy nowadays, on 20mg fluoxitine
>ambivert
>loves skiing, dogs, riding (like mountain biking) and nature in general

You know I always found it funny how people studying psych/neuroscience always seem to have depression and anxiety. You'd think if anyone could understand it, it would be you.
>>
>>23301816
>being insecure is a turn off but better than being self obsessed
Implying it's not a different side of self obsession.
>>
>>23297297
From a guy's perspective, you just need to loose a bit of the weight you have and you'd be a serious looker. Like your >>23297368 pic has better angling to compensate your weight and your expression is better.

>>23301816
Also qt as fuck.
>>
>>23301816
Would throatfuck and post pictures on Facebook/10
>>
>>23297297
>femanons, would you date me?
>not at least an 8/10

the answer is no
>>
>>23297297
Lets see ur cock mate
>>
>>23301816
You think thats ironic, I have neurological issues and I study it lol.
>>
>>23302799
I'm good m8, also to the other dude. I've been working on losing weight. I use to have a much more sharp jawline until I got fat, do you think I should do weights though to try improve the face or just lose weight?
>>
>>23302857
I've been eating like one small meal a day and have lost significant weight
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.