[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really see the point in females posting in rate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1407803630410.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1407803630410.png
17KB, 900x900px
I don't really see the point in females posting in rate threads as there's bound to be flocks of beta orbiters saying
>omg ur gorgeous <3333 9/10
>could you pls post more of that body
>10/10 ur godly <3
on literally every girl, while most of them oscillate around average and are plain as fuck.
I'm not even gay
>>
>>23287844
I hate it more when they make their own threads saying "rate me" AND THEN PROCEED TO GET ABOUT 200 REPLIES

WHAT THE FUCK /SOC/
>>
>>23287855
yeah precisely
and to think that it's me that's a virgin
I sometimes wonder if those people have brains or are some zombies or bots replying automatically when they detect the poster might have a vagina
>>
This is the most beta board on this whole website. Ever one here is desperate.
>>
>>23287905
"Oh I called her cute, I'll definitely be able to get into her pants now!"
>>
>>23287907
I might be a 22 years old insecure virgin but I'm not THAT desperate
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x960px
>>
>>23287916
forgot to say, I'm not a misoginist either, because it sounded like that
>>23287929
Well meme'd, amigo mio.
>>
>>23287916
I am 20 years old virgin but yeah, I'm not that desperate either.
>>23287929
Can you kill yourself already?
>>
>>23287932
>misoginist
>>
I realized this after I posted in rate threads a couple times, now I don't do it 'cause there's no point. Girls will never get an accurate rate here unless they're fuck ugly.
>>
>>23287939
>20
why is every male virgin here younger than me rrr-eeee
>>23287940
fuck you I always mess up the spelling of this word
my English might be fluent but I'm not a native
>>
File: IMG-20160121-WA0259.jpg (81KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160121-WA0259.jpg
81KB, 425x425px
>>23287844
'Honest rates'
For the entertainment of the inevitable rage actual honest rates generates.

I was faceless on /soc/ until I saw the ridiculous rates given out on those threads and decided to join in.
>>
Why do so many men post though? I posted and I got rated highly, but realistically that's because there are lots and lots of gayish men on here.
>>
>>23288041
that feel when it's only making me insecure that I'm not that attractive because rates are inflated
on the other hand, most people who post here are above average I think, I'd say about 6, with bit smaller portions of the populace being 5/4 or 7 and fewer people yet <=4 and >=8
so I'd say it's justified that rates look a bit high
>>
>>23288048
wot
after spending months on /soc/ looking at faces I can tell 'objective' male attractiveness level pretty decently
t. straight
>>
>>23288048
I think it's genuine curiosity for many.
Some of the mentally ill on this board have to have a daily dose of validation though. Some might just enjoy judging others and want their rates to have a 'face'
>>
>>23288077
I got called "gorgeous" and "beautiful" and I just assumed it was all gay men fantasizing about blasting my butthole.
>>
>>23288091
iktf
>>
>>23288070
I always rate honestly. I've noticed if I find the posters before me are mostly attractive and give them 6-9s I get 7-10s. If the posters before me consist of 1-5s then I get rated 4-9. It's all subjective and I just can't take those threads seriously.

Don't feel paranoid about rates on /soc/ because who really fucking cares?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.