[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, tired of skype/kik? Looking for a group of fun shut ins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey, tired of skype/kik?
Looking for a group of fun shut ins such as yourself?
Give Discord's very own Nerd Chat a try.
Play games, watch movies, and chat with people like you looking to have fun
then join
https://discord.gg/0idl0SAiWVrzKMLz
Where cool, sexy nerds hang out.

>Discord Name
>Asl
>Favorite Games
>Hobbies
>What you're looking for
>What you're avoiding
>>
>Discord Name
Bheema
>Asl
28/Male
>Favorite Games
Varies
>Hobbies
Writing, mythology, anthropology
>What you're looking for
Nothing in particular
>What you're avoiding
Lewdness, generally.
>>
is this just another one of those cliques where a bunch of socially awkard nerds get together to try to connect with each other but end up victims to the constant attention seeking and drama whoring of a few (likely female) sociopaths
>>
>>23285819
probably, that's how most "sexy groups" end up
>>
>>23285858
not even sexy but every fucking /v/ or /vg/ group ends up like this and i can only assume /a/ groups end up the same way

a group of pussy hungry faggots end up orbiting something that claims to be female and demands attention and drives everyone out of the group who just wants to talk about vidya/anime

then more attention whorescome along and everything is just down to cliques shit talking each other

actually its not even chicks that's just pretty common in MMO guilds most of the ones i know who do this are guys, extremely autistic guys who go Anon and talk about themselves in the general thread and generally try to make everything about them instead of just the game
>>
>>23285858
The "sexy" thing was a joke.
>>
>Discord Name
Kuki
>Asl
19/F/Aus
>Favorite Games
BnS, LoL, Dragons Dogma, Civ 5, Smite, most stuff by Valve
>Hobbies
Drawing, animu, writing, baking
>What you're looking for
Friends
>What you're avoiding
Romance, creeps, etc.
>>
>>23285722
>Discord Name
ThatHdude
>Asl
22/m
>Favorite Games
Mostly anything
>Hobbies
Writing, reading, history, mythology
>What you're looking for
Dunno, just something
>What you're avoiding
Nothing really.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.