[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baggage thread! Here are the rules. You post three pieces of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 7

File: baggage.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
baggage.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Baggage thread! Here are the rules. You post three pieces of "baggage" that you have from not too bad, to moderately bad, to bad. We then comment on which baggage was deal breakers or if the person is ok.

Small baggage: I collect Magic cards.

Medium baggage: My job takes me away for months at a time and every 9 days I'm not able to come home from work.

Large baggage: I'm divorced and have two kids.
>>
not really looking for anyone but sure, why not

>small
I have a massive Pokemon collection worth a couple thousand dollars

>medium
I've been arrested for aggravated assault

>large
I'm diagnosed with BPD

eh, the only thing I'd consider a dealbeaker could be the kids, but I think a lot of that is that I'm pretty young too (19) so the concept of having kids is pretty alien to me. I guess the age of them could effect it too
>>
>>23281774
>small
I am a nerd, work in IT, play some videos games.

>medium
I am 40, single with no desire to get married or have kids, ever, really. Would consider marriage for practical reasons. Kids are a definite NO.

>large
I am short, have a small cock and I am, to a small degree submissive sexually. Think strapons but no restraint/humil/crossdressing
>>
Small: My life is a fucking mess, I just moved back into my parents place, my suburban took a shit and died, my girlfriend of five years cheated on me and I found out the hard way plus I lost my shit job at five guys and to top it off my one of my close friends stole from me so I'm not exactly emotionally stable. Well, I am but just really stressed out and depressed.

Medium: I smoke weed every day and I do other drugs occasionally. No meth or heroin, but coke, xtc, pills, lsd, shrooms and some research chems; Only when I'm raving or with a group of people though.

Large: I'm definitely bisexual and thinking about taking steps to be on the androgynous side because I crossdress a bit. I try to whore myself out on craigslist and grindr ever since I found out about the gf cheating, but I can't go through with it because I'm still guilty about the whole thing plus I am also trying to get a date with this gorgeous receptionist at the dispensary I go to. I do have a desire for a normal relationship but also the desire to get fucked.

Bonus: I am schizophrenic but am in complete control of it.
>>
>>23281774
small: i am extremely disorganized and messy
medium: i can be quite cynical and not PC.
large:i have social anxiety and can get crazy anxious about shit and once every like 3 months or so i have panic attacks

>>23281774
the thing for me is the being away all the time. if im gonna be with someone i really want to spend time with them. (btw what format so you play?)
>>23282281
so long as one of your personalities isnt what caused the assault or is like really fucking retarded your cool.
>>23283012
not a chick and so far your the only one who has clearly stated your a guy
>>23283893
dealbreaker. almost all of it. sorry.
>>
>>23284702
>one of your personalities
that's not what BPD is, but thanks man

the fight happened my junior year of highschool because this extremely egotistical sophomore wouldn't leave me alone, to the extent that he tried grabbing my ass and pushing me against the wall. I just fucking snapped and beat the shit out of him until I saw blood. I do BJJ and Thai kickboxing, so he came out of it with some fucked ribs a broken nose. the charges were dropped though
>>
>>23284747
yeah srry i dont know much about bpd obviously but right on im all for beating up dickheads. He was a pussy for charging you after acting like he's so fucking great.
>>
Small baggage: Huge nerd, love building computers

Medium Baggage: I sorta like MLP, I'm a kinky motherfucker

Large Baggage: I might be autistic and I frequently want to die
>>
>>23284787
Small wasn't even bad. Your medium is the worst one.

>Small
I don't know as much about my main interests as other people who have the same ones do.

>Medium
Diagnosed with anxiety and depression, but I've learned to keep it to myself unless I think I'm going to do something drastic.

>Large
I almost entirely lose my sex drive when in a long-term relationship, and I'm constantly craving sex when I'm single.
>>
Guess I should state that I'm a guy. Anyway here we go.

>Small:
I could stand to lose a few pounds but am in no way motivated to do so.
>Medium:
I play video games with my friends a lot and we play DnD every Friday.
>Large:
I currently live with my mother while I'm in school to get a master's degree
>>
>>23281774
Medium baggage is something that would take me a while to get used to, but I'm not clingy tbqh. You having kids wouldn't be a problem for me, but i'm only a kid myself. I'm 18.
>>23282281
Would it be intrusive of me to ask why you were arrested for aggravated assault anon? Also, Pokemon is fucking rad, idek why anyone would consider that baggage.
>>23283012
I can get around everything else, except the 'no kids' thing. I can't imagine not having any m8
>>23283893
I'd deal/be okay with with everything except for the drug use. That is a big NO NO for me, unless you think about getting help for it. Although, you get a bonus for being a beautiful bisexual because, surprise,I'm one too. Also, I'm sorry for everything that happened to you, I genuinely am. That's fucked up m8.
>>23284787
None of that is a dealbreaker. The wanting to die part is something I can relate to fully.
>>23284816
You're large one is something I fear in long term relationships, although opposite. I fear my partner will lose interest in me eventually, sexually and emotionally. So that's a deal breaker my son.
>>23284830
None of that is bad bro
>>
21 femanon, Haven't seen anything like this before, sounds interesting.
>small
I'm currently on the bigger end of average-slightly chubby working my way down, but have been a landwhale most my life.
>Medium
Because of the above, I can accredit most of my weight loss so far to some less than healthy eating habits, and am probably developing anorexia. But at least I can admit the problem I guess, though as long as its working I have no intention of stopping. I'm highly critical of my looks and will not stop until I can see myself as an attractive woman, although I don't see any physical changes in the mirror even after losing 50 pounds.
I'm very ashamed of basically every aspect of my body and am reluctant to show it to anyone.
>Large
I'm a virgin, and I am very slow moving in that aspect because of paranoia about getting pregnant or an STD. I'd probably have to date someone for over a year before I'd considered having sex with them. I also will never have kids, being pregnant is literally my worst nightmare, and likely because of this will never have unprotected sex. Unless maybe he's had a vasectomy, but even then it'd be a hard sell. I'll probably always be using 3 different kinds of BC at a time, condoms being one of them because they're the only thing to keep my STD fears at bay.
>>
>Small
Shy, awkward, and will never know what to say. You'll might have to do a lot of the talking when we first meet, although when I warm up I talk A LOT more. Also, very VERY self-deprecating while at the same time, attention whoring. I guess I base a lot of my self-worth on what other people think of me, which in turn makes me a shitty person. Lol this isn't even small baggage at this point.

>Medium
Constant suicidal thoughts, although I'll never act on them. They're mostly fleeting, although I've set a date to die at 25 (I'm 18) if there's nothing in my life that gives me meaning I guess.

>Large
Was sexually molested by my older brother when I was about 6 all the way up will I was about 9 or 10, I don't even remember fully what time he started and what time he ended but I know it was quite a few years. He often did things to me, like, piss in cups, lay on him naked ect. He did this to my twin sister also, but once he stopped it was never spoke of again. I often think about what he did to me which in some ways, causes me to hate myself.

I guess the large and the medium are interchangeable.
>>
>>23285102
I'm 18 femanon
>>
>>23285093
Would be okay with all of that tbqh
>>
>>23285040
not intrusive at all, I explained here though >>23284747 , so it depends what you consider self defense I suppose

and I dunno, all my friends in school made fun of it until Pokemon became cool again our senior year, and I still got made fun of because I liked it "more" than normal people do I guess? and people seem to think of Pokemon as a fake gamer gurl thing
>>
>small
I am terrible around others. I never know when to shut up or how to properly communicate with others much less even express myself at times.
>medium
Because of the above I spend countless hours binge watching TV or playing Smash competitively. As a result, it can sometimes impede any work that I need to get done and even destroy relationships (family, friends, or significant others).
>large
I had an abortion at 17. I regret it. Thus, I tend to have some form of depression. I have never talked to anyone about it and try to forget about it. However, I do sulk for weeks at a times and I have had suicidal thoughts while in my moods.
>>
>>23284830

biscum guy here ill review yours:
small is small. you can always change your mind (and should! socrates said no man has the right not to experience the beauty of their own body)
medium is a total values thing, some people are okay with that, others arent. ive known cool and shitty people to have those hobbies.
large is what it is. if everything else is together in your life / context and all is good, then its not an impossible baggage!

mine:
>small
I smoke weed a lot (caveats: college student, not a lame rasta / ridiculous stoner who talks like The Dude or acts weird when stoned)
>medium
im super into ayn rand and objectivism, which is a turnoff bc ppl (not unreasonably) assume youre a sperg narcissist and not someone who just likes philosophy
>large
unemployed so i get by from handouts from my mother which is emasculating
>>
>>23285149
>weed
>ayn rand
>unemployed

Gee anon, you sound like a catch :^)
>>
>>23281774
Had me until kids, I can't do kids.
>>23282281
Had me until assault
>>23283012
until 40 lol, I just personally prefer to stick closer to my own age.
>>23283893
Lost me at small. should get your own life in order before becoming part of someone elses imo, but thats just me.
>>23284702
ehh im not sure. Despite the obvious hypocrisy since I'm rather anxious myself, I'm not sure I could be with someone equally or more anxious as I am. One of those things were opposites attract I guess, but even still yours threw up the least red flags thus far.
>>23284787
I can't do suicidal
>>23284816
If your anxiety/depression is kept at bay/ its mild I think I could accept your baggage. The sex drive thing wouldn't bother me much since I've got my own sexual baggage, provided it's not like a reason you leave long term relationships. Like you'd date me then dump me just to get your sex drive back kinda thing.
>>23284830
I could def accept that. I personally think as long as you're in school its ok to live with your parents. Though I'd hope you'd be actively trying to find your own place as soon as you're done or finishing up.
>>23285149
I can't do smokers. Both because I physically cannot be around smoke due to a medical problem and because I just find it unattractive in general.
>>
>>23285155
well its a baggage thread right? done properly nobody should be too endearing going off their post alone -- so post yours :P
>>
>>23285093
Condoms would be annoying if we were both clean and had been tested and other BC was being used. Waiting for sex is nbd personally unless it also means no oral/hand stuff for a year either.

>>23285102
Only thing that could be a deal breaker is if your attention whoring is constant fishing for complements. Otherwise you're fine.

>>23285145
None of that is a deal breaker for me. Except that you'd beat me in smash. But maybe it'd make me better.
>>
>>23285126
Your self defense was warranted imo. He shouldn't have touched you without your consent, especially considering you didn't even like the guy. Also, thai kickboxing and BJJ ? You sound like a fucking beast. How long did it take you to learn those?

>Fake gamer gurl thing
Nah, I don't think pokemon would be considered that, since EVERYONE likes it, not just fake gamer gurls. But Call Of Duty on the other hand....
>>
>>23285197
thank you anon :$ I've done BJJ since I was a kid, and I started the kickboxing about four years ago, I'm 19 now
>>
>>23285093
Small
I hate stupid people
Medium
My reality is no one else's
Large
My wife thinks I am crazy

Larger
I've never had bad sex. I read your post and think in terms of how i could change your mind about everything
>>
>>23285183
Yeah I feel ya, its annoying. I'm just super paranoid. Ironically I'm more concerned about pregnancy than I am about STDs. Like I said literally my worst nightmare, I'd an hero immediately if I found out I were pregnant and couldn't get or go through with an abortion or something. Whereas I think I'd manage if I got one of the non life threatening STDs. Though I'd still like to avoid it at all possible.
If I had proof of being clean I might be more open minded, but in the back of my head it'd be like "What if he's cheating, or what if he fucked some AIDS infested whore the day after he got tested?"
Also I actually love giving handies. It's fun, and I have a thing for just playing with cocks. I can be a bit of a cock tease. But I like hand jobs enough that I'd probably start that up rather quickly in the relationship. Blowjobs, ehh go along with the STD thing. I'd be worried about that. Even if you didn't cum in my mouth or anything there's still the precum and shit ya know? Plus I don't really like it that much anyways, but I've done it before.
>>23285250
How is that a larger baggage though lol? And which part, my body insecurity or my extreme paranoia about pregnancy and stds? Because the former you might have a shot at fixing, the latter I'd say has a 99.9% fail rate.
Like geeze the more I think about it the more I think the pregnancy thing is on phobic levels.
>>
>>23281774
Nothing's a deal breaker, but it's kind of a downer

>>23282281
Your baggage makes you more attractive

>>23283012
No, medium and large are deal breakers

>>23283893
All three are deal breakers

>>23284816
Large is a total deal breaker, I get more into sex when I'm in a relationship.

Me:
>small
I used to be a drug addict, meth and heroin and stuff. Lasted for a long time but I've been sober 3 years.

>medium
I'm a woman with a penis

>large
BPD, terrible mood swings and drama seeking, history of cutting and psyche hospitals
>>
>>23285093
I could maybe get past the weight/ED stuff or the sex fear individually, but together it's too much

>>23285102
Tragic but I'd happily date you

>>23285145
Totally datable. I guess the vidya can be kind of an escape but also being passionate/talented at something competitively is really attractive

>>23285149
Large is ok, but small and medium are deal breakers
>>
>>23285424
lol if youd date somebody who was abused and persistently suicidal thats a deal breaker in itself imo
>>
>>23285424
Fair enough. I'm really trying to work on the body image. Its hard to say since even after dropping a good amount of weight I still don't see any difference in my appearance, but I'm hoping I will get to a point eventually where I'm content with my weight and start eating normally again. Until then it's <300 calories a day for me.
>>
>>23285436
Thinking about suicide a lot is really common and normal, especially for a teenager. And abuse is terrible but it's in the past
>>
>>23285546
fair enough about suicide, but abuse isnt just in the past. im not taking a mean tone with this either - from experience pretty much the gamut of abuse from serious child sexual stuff to early adolescent serious tier stuff.

i guess its a difference of values, but even then id have to say those relationships are the hardest to make successful and healthy anon
>>
20/f

small: get high a lot (weed). not a dumb stoner or anything but I do love being high and smoking a lot.

medium: overweight

large: bipolar disorder
>>
>>23285325
In bed all phobias disappear has been my experience. Across the board. May be an oscar wilde perspective. Not everyone has that reality. But my partners have always succumbed. = my baggage is taking people down the road for a good trip, consequences or not. My pov is always this could be fun if we die tonight. Pregnancy is part of life. Embrace. I would surely enjoy fucking you silly and i don't even know you.
>>
>>23285811
mm I see. I can possibly see that, but still the after fact would be so panic inducing.
Like to put it in perspective, recently I had a date that lead to some light activity. I was basically grinding on his dick with my underwear on, but a few days later I still managed to panic myself into thinking maybe somehow this could get me pregnant if some of the precum soaked through and somehow magically got into me.
Like it's this crazy level "I am the virgin mary" level paranoia. Despite being on the pill, and despite the pure illogical impossibility of it.
I come in contact with cum of any kind in any way in any place, I get freaked out I'm pregnant.
Thats why I think its my biggest baggage, just because it's completely asinine and 100% irrational. And I know it, but I still work myself up over it.
>>
Male/late 20s
>Small
I binge-watch the shit out of Netflix, Hulu Plus, and YouTube and I also play excessive amounts of console vidya.

>Medium
I'm fat, (but losing) and when I'm comfortable around people, I'm as far away from politically correct as can be.

>Large
I no longer have my own vehicle, I'm moderately clingy when in a relationship, and I maaay have just lost my job because I was very rude at work yesterday. I find out Monday if I'm still gainfully employed.
>>
Male here:

Small: I take 15-30 min to do my hair

Medium: In med school, so I'd only have like 2 hours of time with you a day

Large: I'm a huge narcissistic.
>>
>>23285790
smoking weed a lot might be a deal breaker for me depending on your definition of "a lot." Like if you can't take being sober for a bit that'd be a problem. If it's not that bad then no deal breakers. 100% datable
>>
>>23285158
desu im not even suicida;, i just dont want to live sometimes
>>
>>23281774
Small baggage: My job is making me move across the country and this country is Russia.

Medium baggage: I had no sex for the last 6 years.

Large baggage: I'm boring.
>>
Small: 10% giving a hoot about any fashion

Medium: Feel out of sync if I don't get alone time here and there. Will totally detach myself for at most a half day regardless of any prior plans, at least once a month

Large: Major depressive "episodes". Usually last between two days and a whole week, come at completely random times

>>23281774
Lost me at job. The divorce and kids is alright
>>23282281
Could work it. Sounds like assault was in fault to BPD?
>>23283012
Grow a pair
>>23283893
Drugs and raving, lol no. Would take the schizophrenia over that
>>23284702
Having had a few anxious friends I would most likely tolerate it. I think something could work
>>23284787
Only deal breaker is MLP. Sounds like you need to mature a little
>>23284816
I get the sex thing in time frames throughout a relationship. You seem fine though
>>23284830
No deal breaker here
>>23285093
If I could ween you off the condoms that'd be fine. Don't mind small + medium
>>23285102
We'll make something worthwhile. Listen to Kitchen Sink
>>23285145
I would listen to you endlessly talk about shows or smash (cause I suck and get slightly jealous)
>>
I have a drinking problem. Mild in severity bit a constant. Disatisfied unless i've had two a day, at least.

I should seek help but have a terribly irrational fear of trusting others. I'm also extremely anayltical of myself and as such would likely spout off things I know to be false.

I have never been with a woman and find physical contact with them uncomfortable more often than not. I still fantasize, of course. I can appreciate. Just...contact. Holding. Either I hoverhand and feel extremely awkward or feel completely soulless with my arm around her waist.
>>
>>23281774
dealbreaker at being away for large periods of time and kids

>>23282281
dealbreaker at being arrested and also BPD

>>23284702
you're okay

>>23284787
dealbreaker at MLP

>>23284816
dealbreaker at no sex drive, def need sex t b h

>>23284830
dealbreaker at no motivation to improve yourself

>>23285093
dealbreaker due to body image issues, also dealbreaker at being obese but the body image issues is sure to stick around even when you're at a healthy weight. Also I can imagine how much loose skin you'll have losing it so fast. Rather be with someone healthy who will live a long time and look good

>>23285102
dealbreaker at planning to commit suicide and self-hatred

>>23285145
I think you're ok. Suicidal thoughts could potentially become a dealbreaker if they get really bad and constant and you act on them

>>23285149
dealbreaker at smoking weed

>>23285355
dealbreaker at being a past drug addict, BPD, and self harm

>>23285790
dealbreaker for all three

>>23285861
You're good, shaky on the "rude at work" though. Could mean that you're an aggressive person. Overweight is usually a dealbreaker for me but if you're working on losing then you're good.

>>23285881
hm not sure. Narcissism might be a dealbreaker but it depends

>>23286331
dealbreaker at moving to Russia, would be too far away

>>23286340
maybe dealbreaker over you withdrawing often and having long depressive episodes. I'm thinking yes, I guess it depends though on how you act.

>>23286372
dealbreaker at drinking problem and not being able to trust people

Now you can all judge me lol, here's my baggage:

24/F

Small
>watches anime and plays video games
>still uses baby blanket

Medium
>very sensitive to negativity and easily swayed by others' opinions
>hates being alone
>occasionally needs to be taken care of

Large
>sexually dominant
>passive aggressive when angry
>doesn't think through actions and comes across as cold or unfeeling (quick to judge others too)
>>
Medium baggage: I am unable to form an emotional relationship with other human beings and am incapable of empathy for humans.
Small baggage: I have three rabbits.
Large baggage: Democrat.
>>
>>23286454
loose skin has been a concern of mine, but I havent seen any yet. Idk if or how much it will be a problem later though, I've still got a ways to go.
My highest weight was 180. I've lost about 50 of it over the year. I'm aiming for 115 currently. Maybe 100 if I still look fat at 115.
Believe me I'm kickin my teenage self for being so stupid and letting it get out of hand. But its kinda like shit like this is why the body issues are forever. Once a fatty always a fatty, thats just kinda how it is ya know? I get it though, I agree. Some things you just can't fuck up on, or its there forever. Fat is one of those things.
>>
>>23286467
You won me at three rabbits
>>23286454
I feel like your large should be your medium. Dateable as long as we could cuddle and play vidya together

As for how I act (>>23286340), I'm fairly altruistic and empathetic. It drains me after a while, so I take a half day to recharge
>>23286331
That's way too far away. Although I would enjoying going to Russia
>>23285881
Maybe if you had more time, otherwise nah. It stacks up bad
>>23285861
You seem like a decent bro to chill with every now and then
>>23285790
Small + medium are worse than your large
>>23285355
Lost me at drama seeking
>>23285250
Are you a Trump supporter?
>>23285149
Maybe if you stopped smoking or got a job. All three make you sound like a Gender Studies' major
>>
This sounds like fun, may be a good chance to get an honest opinion about the kind of person I am.

22/M

Small:
>mild social anxiety
>not very good at initiating conversation with new people

I find that a lot of people I talk to don't have good communication skills and I get bored of leading conversations very quickly if the other person doesn't contribute. I also feel like I might just be annoying them if they don't seem very engaged.

On the flip side once I've known people for long enough I find it easy to get into conversation with them and mostly everything I've heard about what people say behind my back is that I'm a good guy and they enjoy my company.

Medium:
>easy to lose my trust and hard to regain it
>like to play "detective"

I'm usually very trusting of someone until I feel that they are acting suspicious or once they've done something to lose my trust like lie to me or go behind my back. I also like to play detective if I'm in a situation where I don't trust someone, though my suspicions usually prove correct and I've caught a few thieves.

On the flip side of someone is honest with me I almost never get mad about it, unless it's something like cheating.

Large:
>a little bit manipulative
>very verbose explanations

I'm a bit manipulative as I like to get my own way and I'll always try to word things or do things to play out in my favor. I usually get what I want or have things go the way I want without harming anyone else or really having any negative outcome for other people. The second part is self explanatory as you'd probably notice from the length of this post.
>>
>small
my political ideology is pretty polarizing, but I don't like to talk about it with people so no one really knows
>medium
I've been raped/have autism
>large
I can't figure out if I'm gay or not and I lie to every boyfriend about my sexuality
>>
Alright, I think this is the first 4chan thread I ever felt like commenting on, so here we go:

Small: Big fan of League of Legends/pc games in general.

Medium: While I love having company, I have a huge problem with new people and new surroundings (hence while I dont feel comfortable in clubs etc).

Large: Heavy stoner partly due to medicinal conditions, not planning on changing that anytime soon.

For your interest:
21/m, from Berlin, Germany.
>>
File: 1444227545850.gif (990KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444227545850.gif
990KB, 500x600px
19/f
i couldnt decide so i did two each sorry

>small:
im a dedicated yung lean fan / i have 5 cats

>medium:
i dont hang out with anyone ever / i like to do drugs (but i dont like talking about it)

>large:
i like to play with emotions / actually bipolar / general self-hatred

>>23281774
medium would be deal breaker
>>23282281
aggravated assault possibly but it depends on the context
>>23283012
large isnt a deal breaker if you're not ugly and / or have a good personality
>>23284702
none because we're the same peopel in those aspects
>>23286340
could be difficult to deal with at times but not deal breaking
>>23286454
none you seem like a cool lady
>>
>>23285355
large would be a dealbreaker if you get violent

>>23285861
large is a dealbreaker. people in their late 20s should know how to act professionally and keep feelings to themselves. it just makes you sound unstable.

>>23286340
you sound fine. no dealbreakers

>>23286372
medium is a dealbreaker. why seek relationships if you're gonna put your trust issues onto another person.

>>23286467
please show us the rabbits

>>23286619
large is a dealbreaker.

>>23286727
none are dealbreakers
>>
>>23286727
Oh yeah, what I kinda forgot: By stoner I just mean the consumption, still doing work and uni. I may be lazy but not that lazy :D
>>
>>23286569
How tall are you, are you short? 100 could be healthy if you're short. And I think it's even better if you also lift and get a little muscle, especially if you do end up with any loose skin, but it's good you don't have any. If you lift though you'll have to eat more to build muscle

Body image issues aren't always forever, just the way you talked about it made me think that it would always be an issue. You should work on that along with your weight loss, because sometimes people will lose all this weight and then their body image issues will start to nag at them and they'll gain it all back, sometimes more. Just be safe and careful

>>23286583
Yeah I love to cuddle, and idk I guess I don't have any huge baggage, those things were the biggest I could think of (I know a lot of people can't stand it when people are passive aggressive when mad).

My sister also recharges like that. When people do it I feel lonely and miss them ;_; I never get used to it
>>
>>23284816
>>Medium
>Diagnosed with anxiety and depression, but I've learned to keep it to myself unless I think I'm going to do something drastic.
>>Large
>I almost entirely lose my sex drive when in a long-term relationship, and I'm constantly craving sex when I'm single.

are sound like my boyfriend...sigh
>>
>small
Validation seeker
>medium
Lazy and unmotivated about most things
>large
I cheat a lot, ive considered never having a serious relationship because of it, the worst/best part of it is that im incredibly horny if im in more than one relationship

Im a guy btw
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x960px
>>
>small
apparently pretentious

>medium
low-magnitude emotions (don't confuse with lack of empathy)

>large
i don't really like to have many people in my life at any given time
>>
>>23281774

>Small baggage:
I can spend a lot of time programming.

>Medium baggage:
I have a massive anal fetish and would struggle to have any other kind of sex.

>Large baggage:
I don't have any friends.

I'm pretty sexually attractive and I work out regularly. The friends thing is because between university and everyone moving into work we all ended up at other sides of the country and lost contact. Now that I work full time I'm finding it hard to maintain a work/life balance. I'm pretty great in social situations.
>>
Steam inventory worth 5k$

Military pilot so im gone for a long time

Currently with a girl who has a boyfriend except he doesn't know
>>
>>23288049
can i assume that you only listed baggage so that you don't appear arrogant for stating that you have no discernible baggage
>>
>>23288061

I would consider that baggage. It's nothing compared to some of the people in this thread and I doubt I would be a strong enough person to handle a lot of what they have - but it's still something that a potential partner would have to consider.
>>
Small.
I get obsessive when I start a new hobby, if im not doing it im researching it or im talking about it.
Medium
I can be a touch insecure when it comes to partners and never feel truly worthy.
Large.
Im usually really positive, but sometimes get really negative for a few days at a time, but it soon goes.
All in all I don't think its to bad.
>>
>>23288137
Ima guy if it even makes a difference
>>
>>23288137

I would say that these things are pretty normal. The 'worthiness anxiety' especially.

Are your hobbies all academic offshoots of the same central theme?
>>
>>23288162
Not at all, for example in the last 4 years ive got into
Magic the gathering
Strongman competions
Rock climbing
Medival war tactics
Playing keyboard.
Surrealism art
Biomechanics
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-2044-1364409945-2.jpg (113KB, 625x233px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-2044-1364409945-2.jpg
113KB, 625x233px
18/fem
small: I collect stuffed animals

medium: i can be emotionally distant because i can't express myself well

large: i'm very religious and don't actually want anyone physically touching me.
>>23288137
not too bad but long periods of negativity are hard to come back from
>>23288057
cheating is a dealbreaker
>>23288044
you sound pretentious
>>23288021
being unmotivated and lazy in a relationship probably wont suit you if you can't be monogamous
>>23286740
large is a deal breaker. consciously being rude is bad
>>23286727
doesnt sound extremely bad but prolly wouldnt wife
>>
>>23286454
A lot of people would find the sensitivity a turn off. Combined with the thoughtless outbursts you come across a little narcissistic.

>>23286467
You need to start interacting more with people. Empathy comes naturally from that.

>>23286619
You sound extremely self-conscious and like you treat your affection as a commodity to be earned and loaned. You should start being more relaxed around yourself before you can be more relaxed around other people. Being overbearing and prising is a kind of mock-confidence that's a real turn off.

>>23286642
Lust is an instinct and relation an emotion. You may be confused about your sexuality because you're lustful of both genders but you have to separate that out from the deeper desire to be with someone.

Your opinion will be more genuine if you can argue against it.

>>23286727

Not liking new things isn't a problem. I've had friends become paranoid from weeb though.

>>23286740

You said you liked to play with emotions but your responses to other posts were all honest and positive.

>>23288021

Do you get new partners to fulfill some kind of domination fantasy or do you imaging that friends/family are all judging you? You should be introspective about your need for validation.

>>23288044

You do sound pretentious. Try traveling.

>>23288195

Do you do projects in these or is it just a '30 tabs of wikipedia' kind of thing?

>>23288198

The religion is going to be a big turn off but the 'physically touching me' is a sign of a history of abuse. Try to spend some time outside of the community that I'm guessing you've known since childhood.
>>
>>23281774
my baggage is me
but it's ok
i didn't wanna get on your stupid fucking loveplane anyways
>>
>>23288325
Depends on the thing desu, if physically capable I do it, if not I guess your 30 tabs is fitting like with medival warfare stuff, I tend to only talk about things im active in.
>>
>>23288198
>>23288325
is it truly that easy to judge my pretence based on three lines?
>>
>>23287973
5'3, so on the shorter end. I really hate the way muscle looks.
Like honestly the look im going for is those naturally skinny girls who never have to to anything about their weight. They're just skinny.
>>
>>23288387

Yes. And you getting defensive confirms it.

You have quite an aggressive way of writing - short statements which are questions with a very formal feel to them.

I bet you can be quick witted when it suits you.
>>
Alright just hitting the one who identify as female. Not judging but trying to offer an older person's perspective. Also, kinda feel this thread would work better if we also got to list our positives as well.

Anyway,

>>23285093
Your small medium and large are all related to a larger issue which is how you feel about yourself. That can be a big problem because as you get older it can manifest itself in different ways.

You are young. Get some help. *hug*

>>23285102
All of yours are related too. You should see someone. You are still young and your trauma is taking over and becoming your defining personality trait. Working on it now is key to a happier life in the future.

>>23285145
Ditto, Read my comment above.

>>23286454
None of these are terrible. You'd be the perfect partner for some guys for sure.

>>23286740
Small: is a bit of a problem because I have two cats and because my mother was a cat hoarder I cannot deal with 5 or 7 cats. It's ultimately unmanageable and a social and practical burden.
Medium: really depends on the severity of the drugs and your relationship with them.
Large: Actual diagnosed bi-polar is prob a deal killer. I've not done well dealing with other BP people.

>>23288198
large: Is there a reason behind this? Physical intimacy is important to a lot of people. I have some issues with people grabbing or holding me. I don't like restraint at all but yours is all physical contact? If you don't understand why you might want to explore that. Either personally, spiritually, or professionally.

You are young. Reach out to someone. *hug*
In Summary: I have changed radically over the years and most of you will too. Some will get better, some will get worse, some will have ups and downs, but ultimately NONE of you will be the same person you are today in 10, 20, 30 years.
>>
>>23284702
^^ my baggage going for responses this time
>>23284787
depending on how much you like MLP this could be a deal breaker... (is that mean)
>>23284816
bit sure how that large would work... kinda sounds like you have a tendency to cheat.
>>23284830
sound like a bro
>>23285093
i want kids so thats a dealbreaker.
>>23285102
you and i seem kinda similar.
>>23285145
I dont know if i could deal with this. I'd have to get to know you
>>23285149
my only advice is to get your shit together.
>>23285250
i can't tell if this is b8 or not.
>>23285355
sorry bro not into traps
>>23285790
none of this tells me much about you...
>>23285861
you seem cool
>>23285881
yeah, nah
>>23286331
once again this doesnt tell me much about you other than like you said you're boring
>>23286340
the medium and large seem to be kinda related to eachother. depending on what you need when you have these "episodes" i could deal with it
>>23286454
i don't know if i could get along with you...
>>23286467
surely if you were unable to feel empathy you'd be a republican?
>>23286619
i feel like you'd be the type of person who's good to have a conversation with
>>23286642
this tells me nothing about you.
>>23286727
first of welcome :D secondly you seem okay.
>>23286740
i dont like manipulative people or drugs. sorry
>>23288021
cmon man quit cheating
>>23288044
im sorry i cant deal with pretentiousness
>>23288049
its hard to tell if you'd be a bro or just an egotistical asshole
>>23288057
not cool
>>23288137
we sound very similar
>>23288198
i dont know if i can deal with people being very impersonal
>>
>>23288414
i do notice that my writing style may emanate pretentiousness, aggression and condescension
i think i write the way i do firstly because i have distaste for accessioning my meaning so that people can hear comforting things, and secondly so that i can gauge reactions and see which people recoil and are easy to offend
such people rarely make good partners for discussion

you're assuming defensiveness, though, unless your idea of defensiveness constitutes any form of a response to accusation (which would make the word an entirely useless descriptor of action)
i was merely curious

>>23288446
that's fine
>>
>i have distaste for accessioning my meaning*

>i have distaste for accessorizing my meaning
>>
>>23288446

> its hard to tell if you'd be a bro or just an egotistical asshole

Got any tips on how I can come across better? I don't want to piss anyone off but I can sometimes.

>>23288456

The words there are so dense that you lose any kind of impression. As i have distaste for accessioning my meaning so that people can hear comforting things I'd advise you to stop filtering people out of your 'intelligence threshold' so quickly. It just sounds like a post from /r/iamverysmart/
>>
>>23288510
it's nothing to do with an "intelligence threshold"

i'll put it in other terms:
people who care greatly about undertones and semantics tend to be petty people
they're often annoying to speak to
i don't like talking to people too often, so it is necessary to have some mechanism that filters out those with whom i am less likely to enjoy discourse
i find that typing like a cunt is a very efficient way to filter out the types who prefer to recoil rather than inquire, and i only have interest in those who inquire
>>
>>23288510
like through you post or through just talking to friends?
>>
Now that's an interesting thread idea.

small
>Skinny, and uhh, I like anime and rap?

medium
>Muh dick. Though since average dick isn't that big of a deal, how about smoking?

large
>I am a fucking writer. You, me, financial shit, spending time and whatever else comes second. No matter what, a partner would always be distant second priority for me at best.
>Attention/drama whore, I don't exactly start shit but I do fucking enjoy when it goes down
>>
>>23288536

So that's what you meant when you said that you had baggage.

Not liking vacuous people is natural. It's just when you consider everyone vacuous.

Would you ever consider trying to be 'easy going'? Just as an experiment with a new group of people. I don't like spending 45 minutes talking about American Idol either but human contact has a value in and of itself.
>>
M18

Small:
I sometimes forget or I'm too tired to be the first to text.

Medium
I'm bad at meeting new people, I remember a lot so lying to me is kinda a pain in the ass for you.

Big
I masturbate a lot, I do a lot of drugs, I smoke.
Don't drink (Ironically I hate losing control)
I'm insecure
Not the best looking
I like to work thing's out and I'm pretty good at finding out information.
>>
>>23288550

Both.

I used to have a problem where I would brag about shit to new people. I realised that it was because I was nervous - especially around attractive girls and I just needed to chill out a bit.

Posting on 4chan is good because every thread is a fresh start, but coming across as an asshole in my first post is pretty scary.
>>
>>23288596

Do you 'forget to text' because you're insecure or because my making them text you, you feel more in control?
>>
>>23288583
i shouldn't have allowed myself to be misunderstood

i don't dislike human contact as a result of the vapidity of others (assuming that to be true), i dislike human contact for the same reasons a person would dislike a specific food - it's often an unpleasant sensation

when i stated that i like to filter out people, it's not because i believe myself to be better than them, or that i feel any negativity towards their existence or wish any harm towards them
it's just because it's very likely that conversation with these people would not be superior to solitude

easy-going? i believe i am
knowing what is likely to be of benefit to you is not inflexibility
i hold no grudges, i just like discern those that interest me from those who likely do not
>>
21/f
small: I have self mutilation scars from when I was a dumb angsty teen
Medium: I have some daddy issues and will get into a depression occasionally
Large: I'm fucking 21 and I'm legally married
>>
>small
Spend a lot of my time on the internet, here on 4chan, and watching anime and some tv shows, a kissless virgin, and I have a fuckload of video games that I have no motivation to play anymore

>medium
I suffer from depression, anxiety, loneliness, I'm very shy and have a difficult time talking to people and even more difficulty talking to random strangers, have very little motivation know what to do, overweight, and unemployed

>large
fear of death, fear of being cheated on or used or manipulated, trust issues, have difficulty asking for help no matter what it is, have tried committing suicide twice, afraid to defend myself and very likely afraid of being forced to kill a person in self defense which I want to avoid in my life
>>
>>23288601
well the thing that set me off about it was the "i'm pretty attractive" part. theres nothing wrong with looking good but you dont need to tell everyone about it.

When it comes to just talking with friends i don't really know seeing as it's never been a thing iv'e done i just don't really talk about myself unless its something relating to the topic. keep in mind that like i said in my baggage i am anxious and talking with people is one of the areas that manifests itself most... when i talk to people i always feel like im fucking up and overanalysing myself.
>>
>>23281774
>Small baggage
Vegetarian (ovo-lacto)

>Medium baggage
I pretty much hate everyone.

>Large baggage
I have strong moral values and tend to be right a lot. And no, I don't mean I think I'm right. I mean I'm typically right enough I can nearly perfectly predict outcomes for people if they ignore the advice I give.

Being right and having morals is absolutely lethal to human relationships, since most people are fucking cancer in monkey form and are not good, honest or loyal in the slightest.

>Bring on the "Ju tink ju bedda den me!?!" / "You're not allowed to judge people (for their awful behavior) or that makes YOU awful!" shitposting.
>>
>>23288624

You can always find out interesting stuff about people if you make them comfortable around you.

I have a hard time with solitude though.
>>
>>23288325
i've never been molested or anything. my parents just were very avid about me not being sexual even online so i've never taken the time to date.
>>23288421
i can't hug or hold hands with anyone i don't know. i actually haven't before. i am just afraid of people being repulsed by me or doing something against my religion. i don't come off as that religious in conversation but my religion influences most everything i do.
>>
>>23288658
>i can't hug or hold hands with anyone i don't know. i actually haven't before. i am just afraid of people being repulsed by me or doing something against my religion. i don't come off as that religious in conversation but my religion influences most everything i do.

What is your religion?
>>
>>23281774
Being old enough to have two kids and collecting magic cards sounds like a deal breaker.

>>23282281
Small and medium are deal breakers.

>>23283012
Browsing 4chains as 40 year old.

>>23283893
Emotional stability sounds like large baggage and definitely a deal breaker.

>>23284702
Disorganized and messy might be one, depending on how bad it is.

>>23284787
Is MLP connected to kinky ... as in jerking off to that? If not it's not a big deal, legit autism would be.

>>23284816
No deal breakers.

>>23284830
Being a fatty is a deal breaker. If it's not that bad, none.

>>23285093
Sounds like another fatty, d-d-deal breaker! Then there is being a virgin and paranoid about sex.

>>23285102
>Shy, awkward, and will never know what to say.
Deal breaker. Rest is not a big deal.

>>23285145
> I spend countless hours binge watching TV or playing Smash competitively
Deal breaker. Rest doesn't matter.

>>23285149
> ayn rand and objectivism
Massive fucking deal breaker. This shit is as much philosophy as literal shit is food. Rest is alright though.

>>23285250
Sounds deluded/creepy, the wife is probably right.

>>23285355
No real deal breakers.

>>23285790
>overweight
Deal breaker.

>>23285861
Small and medium are both huge deal breakers, not having a car is whatever but clingy is another one. Seems like you have trouble to keep a job too.

>>23285881
No deal breakers and med school is a huge pro, faggot.

>>23286331
How can you be boring with a job like that?

>>23286340
No deal breakers.
>>
>>23288651
>I have strong moral values and tend to be right a lot. And no, I don't mean I think I'm right. I mean I'm typically right enough I can nearly perfectly predict outcomes for people if they ignore the advice I give.

>Being right and having morals is absolutely lethal to human relationships, since most people are fucking cancer in monkey form and are not good, honest or loyal in the slightest.
being "right" is not relationship suicide being an asshole who tells others what to do and rubs it in their face when he's right is. just stop being so narcissistic and people will like you more anon.
>>
>>23288456
you keep explaining when you don't have to. you are pretentious. find a hobby and become more involved with social work.
>>
>>23288667
i tend to forget alot of shit and when i use stuff i just kind of leave it there.
>>
>>23288646

That's fair.

I wrote the 'attractive' thing because I was worried that saying I program and have no friends would make people picture me as some overweight neckbeard. I should have written normal instead.

Is your anxiety conscious or is it like peering over the side of a tall building?
>>
>>23288662
I grew up southern baptist christian. I am looking into Catholicism and maybe considering conversion
>>
>>23288667
>Browsing 4chains as 40 year old.
Yeah should have put that as large. I started browsing for legit reasons actually. Professional reasons but I won't really elaborate. Stayed for the porn and also because it's fascinating to see the crazy shit that goes on here and also the way young people who grew up with the internet think.

It's a good way to pass the time.
>>
>>23288617
No I just forget that I haven't replied so I'll be waiting for them to reply to message I forgot to send.
>>
>Small
Weird fetishes
>Medium
Got cheated on so trust issues
>Large
Transsexual and needy
>>
>>23288670
I didn't misspeak. Having "friends" who stupidly act self-destructive, ask you for advice, then ignore it is a death sentence. I can no longer consider them human and if I bother to even gently mention their shitty, amoral, sociopathic behavior, they throw tantrums. In my experience, ALL humans act this way. So you either deal with shit people, not associate with them at all, or try to correct/fix morons and demons which never works. I've opted for the second option.

>asshole who tells others what to do
>Telling people they're being stupid assholes is being an asshole
>rubs it in their face when he's right
But I don't. I just stop bothering caring about that person and move on.
>stop being so narcissistic
>Being right and having morals is narcissistic. You should just let people misbehave and never judge them.

Funny how I predicted with 100% accuracy all your responses, isn't it?

>people will like you more
Why would I care if things I don't like like me?
>>
>>23281774
Small baggage: I am diagnosed with minor OCD. I don't take meds or go to the doctor for it, but I definitely can "think" too much about things. Nothing so bad as what you're imagining probably.

Medium baggage: 23 and never had a girlfriend. I've had fuckbuddies and the like, but no steady relationship: not that I don't want one.

Large baggage: I'm absent minded as fuck. I miss plans, am late to everything, can't remember names or passwords. Not great at planning or saving money. Often I'll just zone out and daydream; can't even register if someone's talking to me if they don't speak up or touch me.
>>
>>23288680
Oh my dear. You poor thing. I wish you the best. I won't try to talk you out of religion because I wouldn't want to take that away from someone even if I had that power.

I can tell you this:

There are no absolutes.

Also, what the hell, pun intended, are you doing on here?
>>
>>23288677
yeah i suppose that's a fair thing to clarify seeing as how im pretty much in the same boat with the liking programming but not be a sperglord.

my anxiety is hard for me to explain as i have never had any counseling or anyone to talk about it with (i talked to a psychologist for a bunch of different tests for an IEP and he seemed to agree that i have anxiety problems) but i would say that when interacting with people it's more like having a giant monster right behind you and never knowing what it's going to do next. i tend to look back on things that i say and do and pick out tiny unimportant shit that i wish i had done differently or not done at all which leads me to feel like im basically shit at everything even though i know im at least decent at most things.
>>
>>23286372
Deal breaker, the person.

>>23286454
>easily swayed by others' opinions
>hates being alone
>quick to judge others too
Deal breakers.

>>23286467
Medium is a huge deal breaker.

>>23286619
Small and medium are deal breakers.

>>23286642
Autism is a deal breaker. If your political ideology is some far right shit, it would be another.

>>23286727
Small and medium are both deal breakers.

>>23286740
No deal breakers.

>>23288021
>Lazy and unmotivated about most things
Huge deal breaker. Cheating is too, depends on how you go on about it. Why not just break up first?

>>23288044
No deal breakers.

>>23288049
No deal breakers, although the anal thing sounds annoying.

>>23288057
>Steam inventory worth 5k$
>Currently with a girl who has a boyfriend
Oh God.

>>23288137
No deal breakers.

>>23288198
>very religious
Huge deal breaker.

>>23288596
>I'm insecure
Deal breaker. Depending on how ugly you are, also that.

>>23288629
No deal breakers.
Although why the fuck did you marry so early?

>>23288635
Small is full of huge deal breakers. + shy, +fat, +no motivation and then all the phobias. Oh gosh, man.

>>23288651
Medium is a huge deal breaker. Also you sound like a massive faggot, so there is that too.

>>23288692
Deal breakers, the person vol. 2

>>23288699
No deal breakers.
>>
>>23288692
>Weird fetishes
>trust issues
>needy

These are really all a matter of degrees. It all depends on how they manifest. They could be manageable for some and not for others. And to be honest so could

>Transsexual
>>
>>23288707
>Medium is a huge deal breaker.
Misanthropy is nowhere near as big a dealbreaker as the ability to accurately gauge human filth. All interpersonal relations become impossible because 99.9999999% of humanity is pure unadulterated cancer.

>Also you sound like a massive faggot
See my previous post. As if I give a shit what subhumans think.
>>
>>23288658

> something against my religion

It's pretty difficult to decouple your libido from your religion.

You can be as religious as you want to, but saying 'I don't want physical contact because of my religion' sounds like an excuse.

You're free to reject physical contact as much as you want, but just tell the other person that you're not interested. Don't try to pass it off on something else.
>>
>>23288700
I've been on here for around 7 years now. It's been an outlet for me. I've met a lot of interesting people and gained a new view of the world through them. I was homeschooled for some part of my life so there is that.
>>
>>23288722
i never said it was entirely because of my religion. part of it is because of my own self image and the other part is because I was raised with the ideal that premarital sex is bad. It is not an excuse, but merely a part of the entire situation.
>>
>>23288674
Eh, doesn't sound that bad. Does your room look like a meeting place for a colony of homeless people?

>>23288684
It sure is, so I guess the deal breaker-ness depends on how much you waste here without professional reasons.

> the way young people who grew up with the internet think
Is it really that different compared to other generations?
>>
>>23281774
>two kids
Deal breaker, I tried dating someone with kids and it's just a waste of time, no offence.
>>23282281
Fine.
>>23283012
If I was into older I'd say you're fine.
>>23283893
>crossdress
Deal breaker, sorry dude. It's just weird to me.
>>23284702
You're fine, would date or hang out.
>>23284787
>frequently want to die
Deal breaker, sorry it get's annoying hearing the words "My life sucks, I want to die"
>>23284816
You're fine, we just wouldn't date though.
>>23284830
>live with my mother
Could be a breaker if you're over 23
>>
>>23288698
Granted i don't know what your "friends" are into but if i had a friend who did drugs and then asked me if he should stop of course im going to say no but when he continues to abuse drugs im not going to hold it against him like you seem to i understand that it's not that simple and that although he wants to he may be too far gone to come back.
you are very clearly a VERY pessimistic person and dont like actually thinking about things so you just assume people are all the same except for you. i would say you obviously seem to have an elevated sense of self-importance in the lives of others. as for the dealing with people helping them or abandoning them thing i would rather waste my time shouting at a thousand people who dont listen to help one.
if you just stop caring about that person and move on then i would say instead of rubbing it in their face you instead opt to jack yourself off about how right you were.
and of course you predicted my response well because you've done this shit before, people have told you that you're an asshole and then you just recede into yourself to confirm your own biases.
and as for why should people like you is simple... you scratch my back i scratch yours. being a good person pays dividends and being an asshole causes you to associate with other assholes which is no fun.
>>
>>23288740
it's not quite that bad its just that there's alot of shit lying around my desk that i use and then just leave there
>>
>>23288685

Not replying to people always pisses them off even if you just forgot.

>>23288703

Your anxiety sounds very stressful. The only way out is to have more of a naive sense of confidence but that's difficult without someone to give you positive feedback like a wing-man.
>>
>>23288740
>without professional reasons.
I don't spend any more "professional" time here so it's all personal. Having said that I am on here prob once a day while I am at my computer doing other things generally speaking. I don't spend all day on 4chan. I have things to do. Today is sunday and I have nothing planned today and so I am listing to music, eating lunch, conversing with friends, watching a few threads, bout to do my taxes, etc.

>Is it really that different compared to other generations?
Oh dear god yes. Crazy different. Like, there is always this generational gap and that has been happening since the beginning of time but the internet changed everything, EVERYTHING, so the generations that grew up with the internet as pervasive and normal are amazingly different. In good and bad ways. It's too much to go into. I am sure someone has written a book.
>>
>>23288733

Are you comfortable with rebelling against your raising though. And do you have a laundry list of achievable things to improve your self image or is it kind of a holistic feeling?
>>
>>23288761
my problem isnt my confidence although you are right that it is stressful it's just that i can never relax when talking to people and that when i look back on it i feel bad. the reason i've never been to the counselor is my anxiety i dont like bothering other people and that makes me not want to go to the counselor
>>
>>23288761
I know that, but I only put my phone down if they haven't responded within 5 minutes, and I only forget if we're talking filler.
But yeah, I need to work on it.
>>
>>23288787

I had something like this once but with shops. I couldn't interact with people at cash tills or ask for services because I felt like I was bothering them. Some people said that it was a very high level autism but It went away after being thrust into the deep end a few times. If you focus on having and achieving a goal the goal itself is either complete or incomplete. The steps to get there don't matter.

>>23288789

Kinda depends on whether you like long meaningless conversations or prefer short, to the point ones.
>>
>>23288759
Half as bad then.

>>23288761
>Not replying to people always pisses them off even if you just forgot.
Eh, depends on the topic. If I am trying to set a date with somebody and they forgot to respond, it's annoying. If it was a "how are things" text, who cares.

>>23288766
Eh, barely worth mentioning then if it's a just to kill some time on the side.

As for the differences, no idea, my initial response would be "hell yeah" too but the difference seems much less significant IRL once you know a person longer. Besides, the older generation move to the "constantly monitoring social media" lifestyle too. Though I know many more 50+ people than <18 ones, and perhaps don't have a big enough sample to judge for myself.
>>
>>23288816
I enjoy long yet enjoyable and fluid conversation and short concise ones.
It depends on the mood.
Long conversations if I'm bored and want to laugh.Concise conversation if we're talking about something serious.
>>
>>23288667
no, mlp is not one of my kinks
>>
File: tumblr_o1bb0eGl0T1u3c9z0o1_1280.jpg (73KB, 1027x1027px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1bb0eGl0T1u3c9z0o1_1280.jpg
73KB, 1027x1027px
>Small
Blunt and straightforward, never smiles, paranoid, overprotective.

>Med
Sometimes I disappear for days without so much as a word to friends or family,

>Large
I killed my ex-girlfriend's rapist when I was 15 and I still have nightmares about it.
>>
small: I collect Pokemon cards, magic cards, and play a ton of video games

Medium: I smoke weed several times a week.

Large: I have a very high opinion of myself and it causes me to be very selfish sometimes. I've accomplished a lot more than many would think and honestly more than anyone on average at this age could and I make it a my mission to let everyone know.
>>
>>23288421
Yeah, being fat is what started the extreme spiral in to my self hate. It'd be the go to insult anyone wanted to throw at me as a kid, and after hearing it on a daily basis I just became flat out depressed.
Then as I grew older and into puberty, I started developing other traits that are majority agreed upon to be unattractive. I gave up and let myself go until finally in college something snapped in me and I became desperate to fix them. The weight is the only thing I have real control over, everything else would require extensive plastic surgery (some of which has a high chance of me losing all sensation in that part), so I think that's why I obsess on the weight.
>>23288667
understood. Thats why its something I'm working on. I realized at some point that the only people who actually like fatties is fatties themselves. I realized I don't find fat guys attractive, so in what right do I have to desire a thin guy if I'm not thin myself.
I'm hoping to get thin enough to be desirable some day.
>>
>>23288924
>to let everyone know.
Deal breaker, arrogance is a major turn off.
There's always a bigger fish, lad.
>>
>>23288927
Not being a hypocrite is definitely the reasonable thing, fat guys and gal wanting a model bf/gf is just ridiculous. Besides, going from a fatty to thin is much more impressive than being thin all your life. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>23288924
>play a ton of video games
>accomplished a lot more than anyone on average at this age could
Oh, this should be interesting.
>>
>>23288754
>im not going to hold it against him
You mean you're not going to hold people responsible for their own shitty actions? Yeah, I know. That's because you're just as shit as your hypothetical friend. People SHOULD be told they're being shit when they're being shit. This "everything is permitted, everyone is wonderful, nobody can be judged" special snowflake mentality is why the world is the foul mess it is. When people do foul, socially and self-destructive shit YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO judge them and tell them to stop. Not ignore it.

>pessimistic
You misspelled realistic. Pessimistic implies an inaccurate worldview. Yet you prove that the majority of the population are either shit or permissive of shit, as your own idiot opinions attest.

>in the lives of others
Quite the contrary. I don't give a single fuck about subhumans like yourself. AT ALL. The only reason I'm even pissing around on 4fail at all is because I've been overworked the past few weeks and I need to do something pointless to recharge my body and brain. And arguing with retards and libertines on the internet is about as pointless a waste of time as I'm ever likely to stumble upon.

>i would say instead of rubbing it in their face
>Can't read
I'm surprised. And here everything else you've said had me pegging you as a literate.

>instead opt to jack yourself off about how right you were
You're projecting so hard you need to open a chain of movie theaters. I don't do that either. I'm actually annoyed by being right all the time because it's always about horrid shit. If you think I LIKE everyone being a fetishistic, child-molesting drug addict or some spineless, amoral Dr. Spock puss who thinks you're not allowed to stop people from being fetishistic, child-molesting drug addicts you're out of your fucking mind.
>>
>>23281774
>bagages
smokes weed, cynical, promiscious, autistic, anger issues
>>
>>23288754
>you predicted my response well because
Because you're an idiot and you all think the same thoughts and speak the same words. It's tired, boring, banal and once again reveals how subhuman you are.

>people have told you that you're an asshole and then you just recede into yourself to confirm your own biases
Oh goodness, you got me. I'm so very wounded. Now let me lay out the truth that you're obviously far too stupid and wicked to process even with the hand-holding I'm going to give you. Humans are fucking cancer. You're destroying not only your own species with lightning speed, but you're causing a mass extinction event all on your own. That's unprecedented in Terrestrial history. It's never happened. Not once. And you filthy apes pass it off with regularity as though it's not important. You are literally suicide bombing the only planet you live on and don't care. But you know what? You're right. I'm wrong. The REAL problem nowadays isn't the massive species loss or pollution or rampant corruption, evil and vice or overpopulation or criminality. No. The real problem is judging people. Because that's wrong.

And you wonder why I call you simple.

>you scratch my back i scratch yours
When my species is setting my house on fire, I'm not in any way willing to scratch its collective back.

>being a good person pays dividends
No. It does not. And you wouldn't know anything about that because you're not good. You're passive. They're not the same thing. Good people stand up for what's right. They don't say stupid shit like "Welp, I guess I have no choice but to let people do whatever they want, regardless of how much chaos it causes." That's what evil people do. You're evil. Good people say "This shit is beyond the pale and needs to stop."

>fun
There are infinitely more important things in this world than "fun".
>>
>>23288996
4gook in a nutshell really.
>>
>>23289022
>>23288992
>>23289025
>>23288714
>>23288698
>>23288651

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568
>>
>>23289022
you clearly should've made "damaged narcissist" your largest baggage, and it's a major deal breaker
>>
>>23289048
>>23289055
>being this mad
>>
>>23289025
waste my time on the internet a lot, don't try to do new things, don't travel, don't try to make friends, incapable with administration/papers, feel like i'm smarter than the average, can be intrusive, use empathy around people who can serve me/provide informations to me, don't trust noone

list goes on, i feel like we're all in the same boat here

are we all the same here
>>
>>23289060
no, it's just obvious. mentalities like yours aren't considered even remotely healthy or normal. go see a psych, they'll tell you the same thing

but you won't, because people like you assume you know more than doctors and everyone else because you got Google and a thesaurus

and keep in mind you're the one with such a obsessive need to prove how "right" and superior you are that you're writing long winded paragraphs that only further show how deluded you are
>>
>>23288992
it's not that i dont hold people accountable for their actions but in my analogy like i said although my friend made the mistake of starting to use drugs in the first place when he came to me he was unable to heed my advice there are times when even though you want to do something and try to as hard as you can you still fail at that point i dont think that someone should be held accountable. way to strawman me bro. I never said that people should not be told what they're doing is shit i just said that at the point that he came to me he was past the point of not return.
Alot of pessimists call themselves realists because they are too self-absorbed to realize that not everything is shit just some of it.
i think you really do care what people think about you. in your first post you told people to come after you implying that you have placed at least some interest in others especially those you do not like.

i said "i would say instead of rubbing it in their face" because you stated that you dont rub it in your face so i proposed what i think you do insteas of that

>You're projecting so hard
nice dodge bro

>>23289022
have you ever thought that maybe we're all saying the same shit because we're right?

so let me get this straight you're saying that i am the problem becuase i dont care about rampant corruption or species loss when you have never met me or know any of my habits. nice one.

>When my species is setting my house on fire
you seem to have a very strong opinion about pollution and environment destruction that seems to fuel this hate of yours.

i fail to see how i am the passive one when you literally said that you "stop bothering caring about that person and move on." after trying no harder than warning that person. i am the type of person to try to help people with their problems and you say that that's a bad thing.
>>
>>23289060
why do you assume they're mad? they made one comment on an anonymous image board. see this is what im talking about when i say you're confirming your own biases and drawing conclusions without any actual evidence.
>>
Small: Chub lord, few acne scars
Medium: Lack of motivation, generally indifferent to everything, and have no clue as to what I'm going to do with life. Also I have daily fantasies of killing and eating people. Very graphic stuff.
Large: Liar, cheater, hypocrite. I hurt people who love me, and I have many insecurities.
>>
Small: (oh the irony) landwhale
Medium: drug addict (meth)
Large: over 50 sexual partners

>>23289140
Biggest deal breaker- no motivation
The murder/ cannibalism fantasies aren't really that alarming- I think everyone thinks sick shit.
>>
>Small
Don't open up easily because people don't have the same interests I do in the area I live in.
Results in relatively boring convos with me if subject matter doesn't interest me (since I won't bring up my own)
>Medium
I only form relationships with people who have my same interests or thoughts/emotions.
Thoughts being more important than interests, but I still refuse to befriend anyone who doesn't have something in common with me.
>Big
Nazi.
Do not want friends who aren't European (or of European descent).

I'm a pretty straight forward guy and I know what I like, but I generally do not open up to people because of aforementioned problem (see small baggage).

Sooo, is my baggage crap, or am I just unfortunate to have vidya and the like as an interest?
>>
>>23289177
this is fun how your three bagages don't compute
how many lives did you live yet ?
>>
>>23289181
>>Sooo, is my baggage crap, or am I just unfortunate to have vidya and the like as an interest?

It's not crap and being a nazi is a major deal killer for a lot of people. From what I can tell there is a serious lack of emotional maturity.

You seem to stay away from anyone who might expose you to different ideas or perspectives. This will not make you a very interesting, well-rounded, mature, or likable person as you get older. You are isolating yourself either because of the hate or the hate is an extension of your feeling of isolation.

>>23289177
>Small: over 50 sexual partners
>Medium: landwhale
>Large: drug addict (meth)

Corrected.
You seem to hate yourself to some degree.

>>23289140
All of this is stuff you can work on. You might need help with it.
>>
>>23289216
I disagree, but I guess that was expected haha.

Ah well, thanks for taking your time to post.
>>
>small
work 8 hours a day with a 4 hour commute (looking to move this month, though)

>medium
27 and live with my parents (still moving)

>large
I can't think of anything else
>>
>>23289301
I guess the biggest thing is that I like traps/shemales, etc. Even had sex with a few. But it's never stopped me from giving a girl a good dick-down before. unless I fap to too much porn that week lol
>>
File: smoke2.gif (944KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
smoke2.gif
944KB, 500x333px
>small
mild social anxiety, germaphobe

>medium
alcoholic, too many fetishes to name

>large
Mommy issues, kids freak me out, dead ex gf
>>
I fight often

I blacked out last night and texted my friend 'I know what you're doing, do you think you can get away with that' (paraphrasing) from paranoia

I live in a trailer - considering the fact that my grandfather is a landlord, this speaks of my mental and economic state
>>
Small: I snore

Medium: OCD as fuck, constantly worried about people being harmed

Heavy: very violent sexual fetishes, wouldn't ever force someone to do something they wouldn't consent to, but I never feel fulfilled with plain sex
>>
>>23289140
Lack of motivation kills it for me.
>>23289177
You got nothing going good on, it all breaks it.
>>23289181
Being a nazi ain't good.
>>23289301
You good, no shame in living with the family.
>>23291386
Fetishs may draw the line for me, I don't mind them, I mean I got a lot, but it goes to a point.
>>23292549
Lots of violence is a turn off.

For me

>Small
Play lots of vidya, and even play at tournaments as a hobby
>Medium
I'm a skinny guy with a feminine body, and face. My body hair is really the only thing keeping me from going trap mode.
I sometimes consider camwhoring myself as a trap to make money.
>large
I have seasonal personality disorder, and I've never gotten over my first girlfriend. She's always in the back of my head, and sometimes the fact that I miss her flares up.

I don't really have hardcore baggage. Pretty basic person.
>>
Small
I post on 4chan/hail from /tg/. My collection of rulebooks, minis, and cards is kinda scary to me...

Medium
I'm maybe psychopathic, and don't really seem to get empathy very well.

Large
I'm still in a massive depression from having been broke up with by my first girlfriend, which was about a year and a half ago. We dated for only three months, and it seriously was the only time in my memory where I felt good about myself and like I had any value.

And the most physical contact had was accidental touching when passing cards.

Dude, by the way.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.