[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch guy here that really wants to try anal, but current girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Dutch guy here that really wants to try anal, but current girlfriend isn't into it.
Any advice? Or people who are into it?
>>
>>23280542
Dutch guy? Seriously, get a prostitute and pay her to do anal. It'll be MUCH better than making your gf do it.
>>
>>23280542
fuck a faggot. and done.
>>
>>23280552
Not really looking to pay to have anal sex haha
>>
>>23280562
Then you're not really interested in anal sex.

Serioulsy, short of finding a new gf, a prostitute is your best bet. It's not going to be fun if you try to make your gf do anal. It's one thing to pressure her into a facial or something like that. It's another to pressure her into being uncomfortable, nauseous, and sweating for 5 to 10 minutes while your pound away at her dry asshole. She'll end up getting back at you somehow...
>>
>>23280542
Rape her.
>>
>>23280542
me and my ex did anal a few times. girl has to be in the mood, has to completely relax or else it'll hurt too much. Ease your way in, and by ease i mean go in as slow as possible to ensure you aren't hurting her, don't ever go in dry btw it'll hurt your dick skin and lube just makes it all easier. Once you're all the way in enjoy, it's very warm, the hole is tight but the inside is just like a loose moist area. so it's a different feel, but it's a good feel, and it can be a good feel for both of you
>>
>>23280542
Slowly introduce things. My ex was not into it at all.

Grab her ass. Grab the inside of her ass cheeks. Let a finger brush her asshole. Grab the inside of her asscheeks with one finger right by the asshole. Do the same with a finger on the asshole. Do the same except rub a little. It is all downhill from there.

This is over the course of many sessions though. Gradual is the key. Make her associate orgasm with it.
>>
>>23280596
This guy might be on to something. I once slipped a finger in my girlfriends asshole while I was going down on her and her clit immediately became rock hard. After that, I would stick my finger in every once in a while, and then one time I just said that I was going to put my dick in and she was like, "go ahead"...
>>
Gonna try the 'slip a finger in'-technique and see what her reaction will be
>>
Also: General dutch hookup thread?
>>
>>23280633
Yea, eventually she asked me to put it in. And don't go balls deep. Take it at her pace. You don't want to freak her out.

>>23280652
If she is super against it I'd play the longer game of working your way towards slipping it in. Sometimes they just don't like it at all. I mean I'm a dude and I fucking love it. Getting a blowjob and that right hand cupping your balls, fingering your perineum and teasing your asshole. Feels fucking great. But six years ago if my girl would have suggested it I would have freaked out.

Slow and steady my nig.
>>
Anal is a funny thing, if you enjoy it you're going to want it more and more and if your girl isn't into it, it's going to nag the fuck out of you. My last several GF's loved it in the ass and my current one only does it begrudgingly and it annoys the shit out of me. I consider her temporary anyway but it's just one more thing that keeps me from giving too much of a shit about her.
>>
>>23280542
Have you considered getting another guy in on the action? Find yourself a nice bi sub, and you get to try anal, your girlfriend gets an extra dude to fuck, and he gets a guy and a girl - seems pretty win-win-win to me.
>>
Vag is better dude. Don't waste your time.
>>
I've had my fair share of dick go in and out of this butt. I'm willing to answer any questions if you want idk male btw
>>
>>23282306
Was your first time incredibly painful?
>>
File: 1f41d.png (1KB, 72x72px) Image search: [Google]
1f41d.png
1KB, 72x72px
get lots of lube and next time ur in doggy position rub her asshole with your finger. if shes into it then youre set. if not then respect her decision and cuddle her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.