[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for the past few days i've been lurking on chatroullete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

So for the past few days i've been lurking on chatroullete and omegle trying to find a female to fap with..but the only thing are dicks...is it normal? Not a single lady..I really want to try fap to a stranger at least once in my life.

Just a note, I do have a GF is it weird?
>>
If you're using the 'unmoderated section' you're pretty much only gonna run into dudes. There are other ways to sort of get off with a stranger, could try Reddit (I know it gets a bad rep, but they have a 'dirty Skype' thing that you can actually meet some girls that'll just be down to fap with you).
>>
>>23273435
yup, pretyt much the norm. You notice how everyone there either has their dick out, or is ready to take their dick out? That's why there are not women on omegle anymore.

to be fair, I was one of those guys for a while. Did it while having a gf. its such a huge time-suck and can be addictive. Was fun a few times when girls either watched or masturbated w/ me. but most of the time was spent just trying to stay horny while flipping through hundreds of other dudes jerking it.

>protip, put anime and tumblr as interest.

but seriously, just don't even bother. go out and try to get laid instead.

(sometimes I still get the urge, especially if I'm drunk at like 3am. I had to use terminal to block omegle and chatroulette, lol)
>>
I actually fapped with a random qt asian girl on there the last time I went on. I had never done it before and it was fucking amazing. It started off as just an innocent conversation while I was at a hotel, and just lead to fapping. I was probably the hardest I have ever been. You need to experience is anon
>>
First time I tried it I was a bit drunk too but eventually I just grew tired of watching so much dicks. I'll try Reddit and see what I can find there...thanks for sharing your exp much appreciated. I hope I'll soon cross this quest from my To Do List. Any country in particular that you anons found with more females than others?!
>>
It was at this point I stopped bothering with pictures and made my worm throw up.
>>
>>23273504
Kek
>>
File: an hero.jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
an hero.jpg
54KB, 750x600px
This doesn't belong on /soc/. Fuck off and kill yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.