[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so it's not the first time i came across a thread like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: qFJoUWR.jpg (36KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
qFJoUWR.jpg
36KB, 540x540px
Ok so it's not the first time i came across a thread like this:
>>23249294

Please tell me what make white men so undesirable sexually? Im not talking dating or marriage, im talking sex.

I keep seeing these threads and it drives me crazy, google has not be too kind with search results for this. Meaning lack of info.

Yes, Im a white male and I would love for someone to explain this to me.
>before you tell me go outside of my basement:
I don't go out often, last time i was out was new years. I have to pay for college and I commute, so my time is school, work, gym, and anytime i have off from school that means full time work instead of part time. AND my degree is hard generally and its hard for me, so i study a lot.
>>
>>23272457
Are you just...angry because some people prefer black dick?
anon what the duck
>>
>>23272464
curious, thats why i tried goolging this before asking here.
>>
>>23272476
Alright well first, you're being racist and generalizing the population. Not everyone wants to fuck black guys. I have a white boyfriend. I only fuck white guys. Lots of people like either race. It just depends what people like. Some people like the "exotic" aspect or get their kicks from fucking someone that they know people, like you, won't agree on, and black people are skinwise the polar opposite of whites.
tl dr don't worry about other people's sexual preferences and get over your cuck hangup
>>
>>23272496
How am i being racist? For asking why white men are undesirable? Im white!

I dont care who people fuck, I was asking why they dont want to fuck white men or why they prefer to fuck non white men.

Also I hate cucks and they and the women who do it are disgusting.
>>
>>23272457
I'm non white and all I want is white. If you're not white, you're not right for me. I dont even like the guys in my own race. I gag at any other race than white honestly. It's just a preference to everyone, opinions don't equal fact.
>>
>>23272457
But as to why they seem to not like white guys? Shit that beats me. I can only assume it's a)just preference or b)they find something that is the opposite of them very attractive. Or c)rebelling against daddy.
>>
>>23272457
You're letting memes and trolling get to you. Some people like some things, keyword: some.

It's really fucking weird to obsess this much over race.

Jesus Christ, Americans.
>>
>>23272804
It's really fucking weird to obsess this much over nationality.

Jesus Christ, Euros.
>>
>>23272457
Dude.

I'm the anon that posted that. That friend is batshit, which is the point of that post. It's not that she's "just into black dudes", that would be fine, but she's into a racist caricature of "black dudes".

I'm a white guy. I'm a fucking whore. White men aren't "undesirable sexually"; some chicks just have preferences on what they want. This is normal and fine. There's nothing fucking wrong with someone deciding that they aren't into you because you're white.

Seriously is this the same dude all the fucking time or is there this many dumb questions floating around about this.
>>
>>23272457
Its about being an alfa and marking/taking what's yours. We're still animal if you want to believe it or not and denying it will just make your life harder.

Non white men are often more in touch with nature, women are too by biological purposes. Så when a woman compares the white man and the black man you got the answer. White people often think they stand above the nature and animals; that's what makes them weak. They're getting dominated without realizing it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.