[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attempting real conversation with the brain dead girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 1453024810575.png (376KB, 545x536px) Image search: [Google]
1453024810575.png
376KB, 545x536px
>attempting real conversation with the brain dead girls on this board
>>
>>23268200
thats rude
>>
File: 1454335612607.jpg (45KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454335612607.jpg
45KB, 1920x1080px
>>23268235
The girls here really are braindead. He's right.
>>
>>23268243
not all, guys are just as retarded if not more
>>
File: Degeneracy.jpg (131KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracy.jpg
131KB, 540x735px
>>23268248
Not really.
>>
>>23268200
What would you like to talk about, anon?
>>
>>23268200
I'm more inclined to believe you tried to be edgy and she blew you off.

Like anyone sane would.
>>
>>23268266
have you seen these threads? you guys are just sad sometimes
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x960px
>>
>>23268306
this is the answer, who ever is posting these for days are the one brain dead, althou im start to thinking is a bot, i dont think anyone would have such a sad life that he(or she) would post in pretty much every single thread in here.
and its not even funny
>>
I've had many cute and intelligent girls add me, although like most /soc/ adds, 3/4s of them stop chatting after a week. I used to add girls, but they have a ton of requests so they rarely put effort in conversation and it's never worth the time. Just post in threads consistently with a pic and, y'know, just enjoy talking to people.
Although with a negative attitude, you may not have great results.
>>
>>23268200
>succeeding at having a substantial conversation with the girls on this board
you're probably just suffering from entitled nice guy syndrome
>>
Why is "let your hair down" what people say when they are implying relaxation?

Wearing your hair up is way less hassle than wearing it down. Its out of the way, and it only takes a couple flicks of the wrist to style.

Wtf?
>>
>>23268790
When your hair is pulled up its a subtle strain on your scalp pulling at your head. So when you let it down there's a bit of relief from pull that was on your hair/head before. If you wear your hair pulled back too long and too tight you'll absolutely get a headache!
>>
>>23268200
I can't even get a girl to talk to me on here. One posts and 50 betas (you) worship them then cry when they realize you are autistic
>>
>>23268790
cause you're letting everything free and not worrying about how you present yourself and shit
>>
Maybe you're not interesting or compelling at all.
>>
>>23268809
>>23268841
I guess if my hair wasn't so out of control I would agree. But if I don't fix my hair or put it up its all over the place and gets in my face and shit. Plus it's unmanageable the next time I try to fix it. I sleep with it up most of the time.

tl; dr I would rather just put it up loose and havea little tension than deal with medusa's snakes.

Different strokes I guess.
>>
>>23268932
I'm with you! I usually throw my hair back because it annoys me but that relief when k take out my pony tail and the slight pull is gone. It's pretty great. Just that constant strain that may not be significant enough to notice when putting my hair up o definitely notice it when I take my hair down.
>>
>>23268959
Yeah thats true. Ok. It makes sense.

I think though maybe we should start saying "take your bra off." instead. That's a way better feeling of relief.
>>
>>23268989
Oh god yes. As soon as I get home I take off my bra and it's like FREEDOM.
>>
>>23268200
>expecting decent conversation with girls
>expecting decent conversation with girls on this board
wew lad
>>
>>23268200
Also
>tfw I tested out of 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade so was excused from regular class to take required high school courses instead
>tfw I finished all available highschool math courses before high school
>tfw I almost got a perfect score on the SAT
>tfw I can code in multiple languages and am a year off from finishing my degree in computer science
>tfw I actually code and Sprite for an open source video game that I get to watch multiple servers and thousands of players play
>tfw I am working closely with other coders to remake one of my favorite games in Python

>brain dead girls

OP I'm sorry some young camwhore wouldn't send you a picture of her tits that's she's probably sent to many other men but don't bring your rejection autism here. I'm embarrassed for you. There are of course some girls that are not very intelligent and come for the attention. And then there are those of us that don't post our pic in every thread and our dads actually love us. You can't cry about the quality of girls you pursue when you choose to actively pursue girls that you know are just attention whores.
>>
>>23269095
>all of this self-claimed intelligence
>not knowing what an outlier is

>being so unnecessarily defensive
wew lad

Really amusing how people continue to respond to OP and prove him right.
>>
>>23269095
>i'm not mindless and boring tehee i swear!
>can only talk about her hair and her boobs
kek what a joke
>>
>>23269095
Wtf am I reading, lads
>>
File: most girls.jpg (9KB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
most girls.jpg
9KB, 500x231px
>>23269115
NAWALT
At least one in every single thread that doesn't act as if women are perfect angels.
>>
>>23269095
Brain dead didn't mean lack of intelligence just lack of personality, substance, the ability to say more than one word replies, etc.
>>
They almost never reply, and one of the few that did was a god awful conversationalist. Clearly expected me to carry the entire conversation for her as she responded in dull, short replies. That's not how it fucking works.

Don't waste your time on people like that, y'all. I've met some great chicks on the internet, intelligent and witty and interesting. Girls here are spoiled with attention.
>>
>>23269135
I'm thinking brain dead implied lack of use of brain due to it being inactive.

Anyways you can be as mad as you want at me for stating evidence to the contrary, but it doesn't change the fact that not every girl is unable to hold a conversation. Maybe stating all my stuff comes off as bragging but it was honestly just to encourage op that putting all females in one small box is a bit ridiculous. I hope all of you meet someone intriguing and that you enjoy their company! But to do that you have to not only pursue girls that are here for affirmation of their nudes. Avoid the obvious girl you know is going to be a let down and look for girls with interests that don't post their nudes on 4chan. There are plenty of them.
>>
>>23269135
Honestly, that usually just means they aren't interested and know you are, so they're trying to subtly give the hint that they don't want any.
>>
>>23269210
Oh is it

>>23269208
Female autists are always interesting
>>
>>23269193
Exactly. This goes both ways btw. If they post thier pictures in multiple threads or their contact info you can almost guarantee they aren't the one. They post their contact info because they enjoy the mass adds and attention. Not the conversation. I have never posted contact info on 4chan. But I have met tons of great people.
>>
>>23269208
Maybe anon should have been a little more specific by saying not only are there few girls here that can hold a conversation, but of the ones that did have a speak and spell when they were kids and know how to hold conversation, even fewer of those are worth holding a conversation with. You aren't proving him otherwise. Yet. I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>23269095
Attention whore just like you? Who brag about your life despite no one actually asking
>>
I have met a few great girls through here, but I've sifted through a lot to find them. Just like in real life. And, honestly, I'd say that I'm probably not to most people's tastes when it comes to company as well. If someone posts seeking validation or attention the odds aren't as good you'll have great conversation. Look for someone who shares your sensibilities or interests. Establish some common ground.

And stop being a whiny prick.
>>
>>23269233
It's too bad. I mean obviously I realize op is troll but I know this is something a lot of anons believe. I think the only way to disprove this is for every anon to have the experience themselves. But go for girls in specified interest threads that ask for contact instead of post contact. If she's posting her contact she wants attention. If she asks you for yours specifically chances are its going to be a much better conversation!

>>23269216
If only I was autistic, I'd collect them autism bucks. Unfortunately I happen to be super empathetic and excellent at actual social interaction. I just hate to do it.
>>
>>23269247
>and stop being a whiny prick
stop being a whiny prick about op being a whiny prick
>>
>>23268200
>nobody likes him
>it's the fault of the bitches somehow
If the conversation didn't work out once or twice, usually it's either you not being compatible with each other or one of you being too stupid. If it happens all the time ... well, I am sorry you have to learn it this way ... but it's because you suck.

>>23269095
>talks about attention whores
>lists shit nobody asked about her as "proof" that she isn't brain dead
>>
>>23269261
This thread is now the Rube Goldberg Machine of Butthurt.
>>
>>23269261
Stop being a whiny prick about me being a whiny prick about op being a whiny prick....
>>
>>23269260
Autism and super empathetic are related actually, don't give up the hope to get some autism bucks yo.
>>
>>23269216
That's not autism. That's typical female behavior. Like how she turned this thread into a thread about her.
>>
>>23269260
>WHAT!!! someone says women are boring and not very good people to talk to??
>I AM THE OPPOSITE OF THIS I AM AMAZING AND EVERYONE LOVES TALKING TO ME I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE OP MUST BE A TROLL!!!!!
>>
ITT dudes have a conversation with a girl about how she can't hold a conversation.
>>
>>23269095
>i can code
>a female extremely nerdy computer programmer

oh my god i literally cannot even comprehend how obese you are and how you must smell
>>
>>23269398
>i can code
kek, so can six year olds now. It's not a very big skill to have anymore. Literally anyone can code.
>>
If women are so fucked up why are you so obsessed with us?

Don't say sex. You can pay for sex; you want a companion.

There are literally billions of women on the planet. Quit bitching and keep looking.

Or give up. Either way, shut up. Seriously. You guys suck too.
>>
This. Also, I have the d.
>>
>>23269289
I'm sorry to disappoint
>>23269298
Not at all. I haven't posted any personal info or contact. No pictures. Nothing I said was that 'I' was not boring in particular. Why can't I discuss women as a group(the same as everyone else)? In the posts you can see I talk about all women and never just my experiences with talking one on one.
>>23269308
Again I never said I was the opposite of anything or talked about my one one one conversations personally. I just talked about reaching out to woman that didn't post direct contact info to avoid the bad conversations with girls that just seek attention.
>>23269398
I just showered so currently I smell pretty good. I'm not obese either. It was just an example that we aren't all brain dead females. I'm sure there are other programmers, scientists, artists, chefs, novelists, etc. but if you attack them for talking about what they are passionate about then you are left with just the girls that only are passionate about themselves. I don't understand if you don't want a girl that can maintain an interesting conversation because they are involved in a profession you relate to AND you don't want girls that are brain dead with nothing to contribute... What exactly is it you want? We can't win here.
>>23269454
Not just anyone but I have seen the classes for elementary school kids! Imagine what the next generation will be like. Even if everyone can do it, it's still what I love to do. I am in several communities with other system admins/compeng/programmers/coders because I enjoy sharing experiences and advice.
>>
File: 1413669067566.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413669067566.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>23268200
>attempting real conversation with girls
>>
File: Stunning.jpg (51KB, 464x628px) Image search: [Google]
Stunning.jpg
51KB, 464x628px
>>23268306
Stunning
>>
>add girl that says she wants to suck dick
>we talk, I ask her about herself
>she says she's at uni but doesn't really know what she wants to do
>encourage her to find her passion
>starts dramaqueening about how she failed med school
>tell her it's ok, there are other things
>tells me she is depressed
>ok sure but take a deep breath and tell me something positive
>no i'm terrible blabla
>ok sure but, think happy things. What can I say to make you feel better
>lol nothing i'm bad at life, might as well be a slut
>tell her it's ok to live life and not think about shit for a while. Doesn't really make her a slut
>"wahh omg i'm such a slut :("

literally attentionwhores and nothing more.
>>
>>23270925
Just sounds like a depressed girl. Maybe she just wanted someone to talk to, but she's really insecure and thinks the only way to get attention is to be overtly sexual.

I think people on this site in general judge people too harshly. Can't we just be nice to each other? Has it really made any of you happier to be mean to someone?
>>
>>23270949
I was being gentle to her. I'm not some douche that can't get sex and only searches online. I just responded for an easy blow. That being said I still treat the girls I talk to with respect. She was clearly not happy with herself and needed attention. The only way she could get it was with offering her body. That's just wrong and sad and it was clear she only did it in the hopes of getting people to notice her.

Anyway in the end, I didn't tell her she was a bad person and I told her to google and read up on "my sluthood, myself". I think it would have been an interesting read for her, but I think it was clear that she had no interest in anything positive I had to say. She just wanted to complain.

And don't get me wrong, that needs to be done occasionally, I fully understand.. But don't say you want to suck a dick, and then be sad that you "omg such a slut". That's just silly.
>>
>>23269095
Bet this femanon is a single mom
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.