[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In search of a digital prince charming or perhaps a really cool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: WIN_20160203_055627.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160203_055627.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
In search of a digital prince charming or perhaps a really cool bud who is down to converse on a smorgasbord of topics would be nice too. Even if you just want to come here to complain or let me compliment your beautiful faces

>gender
F
>sexual orientation
str8 but open to new things
>relationship status
Single
>age
>location
The Devil's Armpit, TX
>birthplace
6th Dimension
>ethnicity
Native American, Black, Thai, and Spaniard
>religion
?
>favorite hobbies?
Painting, yoga, feasting on the souls of the weak, origami and knitting
>favorite movies/tv/books?
Y: The Last Man, The Celestine Prophecy, The United States of Tara, and ??? too many movies to name
>favorite games?
MK Shaolin Monks, DOA, GTA SA
>favorite color?
Gold
>>
I don't know shit about any of your hobbies but I'm a model in ca and if that pic is really you id be down to be internet friends. What presidential candidate do you support or do you even care?
>>
What's the point to have an "internet buddy" ? IRL buddy is better, no ?

great lips btw, op
>>
>>23265165
I can't promise I'm very entertaining but you should drop me a line anyways and I'll see what I can do, what's your preferred way to talk?
>>
I'm straight but I'd lrt you grind on my tongue dang
>>
File: WIN_20160203_055738.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160203_055738.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>23265178
I'm feeling the Bern. But honestly I am a conspiracy theory junkie so believing in a candidate is hard for me. I feel that the hierarchy is in place in favor of the people who own the banks, upper echelon apes etc. Even if Sanders is benevolent (which is hard for me to see a politician that light) it will be a repeat of Bush V. Gore (ps I am really me)
>>
>>23265187
They are but I live in buttfuck nowhere, a mystical land where people have somehow devolved and have personalities as interesting as stale toast. I'd rather be alone, embracing myself and erecting a stronger intellect and body....Thanks I dig them too
>>
>>23265165
Well I'm already someone else's prince charming but I'd be down for some awesome conversation. What are you throwing down tonight bored lady?
>>
>>23265210
Whereabouts in Texas are you? I'm also in Texas but I'm not located in one of many shit hole towns.
>>
>>23265210
>Conspiracy theories.
Opinions on JFK assassination or alien cover ups by the CIA?
>>
>>23265239
shit is about to get real.
>>
>>23265196
Come spend a vacation in the carribeans here. That will change your mind a bit.

Def love Y the last man, that was a fun read. Did you read menage a 3 ?
>>
>>23265210
can't you move from this city ?
What are you doing with your life right now ? Student ?
>>
>>23265239
>Conspiracy theories
Honestly I don't know much about either but I'd love to hear about it. I've been reading a lot about humanoid aliens settling on the earth (martians, pleiades, hebrews) cults within the government with pedophile tendencies and the war on drugs etc
>>
>>23265218
Mcallen
>>
>>23265191
Sweet!
>>23265267
Nah, I'm just saving up money to move to PR in March
>>23265254
WOAAAAH so beautiful! No is it any good?>>23265216
Great, well I think we may start sharing our favorite conspiracy theories or maybe we can talk about the definition of "intelligence" what do you feel it is? or how it should be measures?
>>
File: image.jpg (377KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377KB, 1080x1920px
let's be friends!
>>
>>23265287
>Honestly I don't know much about either but I'd love to hear about it.
Well with JFK there's the whole "Grassy Knoll" second shooter. The original dude they fingered got killed by another dude before he could stand trial and a bunch of the record got sealed away so people suspect foul play.
>CIA Aliums
Not really into it, but they did just realease some of their "UFO Files" and jokingly called them X-Files.

>Cults with pedophile tendencies
Oh that's pretty average. Just start reading about human trafficking. That's the fun stuff really. Or illegal organ harvesting.
>>
>>23265304
Yes menage a 3 is quite nice and fun. I recommend it.

I am on tortola, 80 miles from PR or a short 30min flight...
>>
>>23265196
Oh laws beautiful. You have amazing lips ha. I like the Donald and the bern secondary. As long as it doesn't result in Hillary becoming prez I don't care who it is. Donald's economic plan of forcing U.S. companies to manufacture in the U.S. Sounds like an amazing plan. How do you like to talk? Phone? Email? What kind of music do you like?
>>
>>23265304
oh well, your situation is almost over then :)
Good luck, next time you want to move, visit me in France :p
>>
>>23265315
Damn! Lmao the X Files??? I live on the border of mexico and TX I am well informed about both
>>
>>23265304
>Great, well I think we may start sharing our favorite conspiracy theories or maybe we can talk about the definition of "intelligence" what do you feel it is? or how it should be measures?
I don't feel as though the way most classify and measure intelligence is entirely accurate. I feel as though intelligence can take many different forms, aside from the more traditional sense. The person who can split an atom can be completely retarded in a social conversation.
>>
>>23265382
My friend is moving there to pick grapes. Do you smoke?
>>
>>23265383
The JFK thing is one of the more widely known/accepted conspiracies so it's why I ask.

And yea just as the show comes back, funny coincidence? Or spooky plan?
>Cue X-Files doodly doo music.

>I live on the border of mexico and TX I am well informed about both
Oh how lovely, the old bathtub full of icecubes eh?

Is the ramping up of power by the cartels affecting the narcotic business/police crackdowns as bad as I hear down there?
>>
>>23265355
Thank you :) I do agree with that economic plan, I do not want him or Hilary in office but hey who tf am I lol? Email is cool. Rap, reggae, r&b, indie/psych/pop/folk/classic rock, classical, house
>>
>>23265397
i know that's a cliché that a lot of french people smoke, and it's true, but no, i don't smoke. Tried when i was young, never liked and it's very expensive so i don't see the appeal of it.

Where your friend is moving ? Near Bordeaux i imagine ?
>>
>>23265408
I am >>23265254

Do you paint ? What sports a part yoga ? Interested in scuba diving ?
>>
>>23265307
>>23265383
probably should've added these hahaha
>>
>>23265417
I do, mostly different warm up videos on youtube then I just do each move and continue to grow more balance I excel to harder moves. I would be!
>>23265413
Lmao not because you are french silly, I meant weed and I mentioned it because I like to smoke it :)
>>
>>23265408
Oh that's nice. Do you like to make music as well? You can reach me at
[email protected]

Kind f a funny one I needed a new address to set up this new phone I got. What conspiracies do you really believe in? Do you believe in aliens? What about crystals? Send me a message on there, I'm going to a crystal shop right now cause I had this very intense lucid dream which involved giant pieces of pyrite, fools gold.
>>
>>23265432
There is also some nice Stand Up Paddle Yoga down the beach where I am. They do Yoga while being on a paddle board in the sea.
>>
>>23265165
Fuck it, I'll try my luck. You're a stunner and I have nothing to lose!

>gender
M
>sexual orientation
straight
>relationship status
On the rocks
>age
>location
Western Australia
>birthplace
Queensland
>ethnicity
White, with some other ethnicities mixed in, but not recent enough that I could claim heritage to
>religion
None
>favorite hobbies?
Photography (portrait and landscape), music (playing and listening)
>favorite movies/tv/books?
Movies: Ruby Sparks, 7 Psycopaths, Interstellar (mainly for the soundtrack), most things by Wes Anderson, many others
TV: Danger 5, Bob's Burgers, True Detective, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, also many others
Books: Rendezvous with Rama
>favorite games?
Borderlands, AOE, things I can play with people
>favorite color?
Electric blue

Kik: lavalavalavalamp
if you're interested
>>
>>23265447
Wow, it sounds so soothing
>>23265439
I do, I play uke and guitar. yes, yes and YES. Hmmm "dadsmeat" is only funny if you are really a young stud with no kids sooooo I'm gonna need picture evidence you're not some 60 year with a boner for space, crystals and young girls
>>
>>23265485
Well, do come test it here when you move to PR (or before). I got spare rooms and it's quite cheap from PR to tortola.
>>
>>23265165

Im not a prince, but i think we could find more then a few topics for conversation. I'm 28 yo guy, so if you're interested you can add me on skype: voidandslan
>>
please post pictures of your handsome and beautiful faces!
>>23265496
>>23265491
>>23265439
>>23265178
>>
>>23265523
I prefer to email it to you. Pop an email to [email protected] or kik thibavol
>>
File: IMG_20160114_071214.jpg (899KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160114_071214.jpg
899KB, 2448x3264px
>>23265523
I am >>23265532
>>
>>23265523
who said anything about being handsome and beautiful? :p
>>
>>23265432
Lol ok i get it, but still, i dont smoke weed, that make me ultra sleepy... But i do some other drugs time to time, alcohol is my favorite way of getting wasted :p
But i dont mind girl smoking weed, that's just not my thing :)
>>
>>23265165

Are you sure you want to look for a prince charming among the most insecure people on the planet? Oh the irony.

Is The Devil`s Armpit actual place, or is it just a well deserved nickname for the state? I`m on the other side of the pond, so please don`t laugh if it`s obvious to you.

I`m watching the presidential circus and honestly am having a shitload of lulz watching everyone tiptoeing around Trump. I thought very early that if Trump and Bern would team up, they could make an incredible combo. Scott Adams wrote a great series about Trump, including a possible scenario for a Trump/Bern/Bloomberg team. I liked the Idea very much, it summed up nicely what I have been thinking for a long time.

I don`t believe in conspiracy theories, I believe in conspiracy reality, dear.

BTW, I really, really like your lips and that smug smile on the second pic.
>>
>>23265165
>i want a digital beta to entertain me and be my emotional tampon while i do nothing in return
ftfy
>>
Sorry ms pretty girl but I use this site sometimes to get photos of people as do other people I know for less than legit reasons. I know better than to post mine here, and also I can't have my professional image tarnished by having an association with this site unfortunately.

I did just see that your photo had crystals in it which is kind of funny. Anyway if you are interested send me a message. But either way it's not a huge deal, I'm not much of a Prince Charming type of guy either
>>
File: IMG_0719.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>23265165
Teach me origami, sensei. I'm shit with my hands but origami sounds fun af to learn. I'm always down to toke and make paper cranes.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.