[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how hard would you fuck me? details please. I'm curious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

how hard would you fuck me? details please. I'm curious
>>
>>23263001
lick your anus
eat your booty meat like carnitas
>>
I'd fuck you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk awhile and i make sure you enjoy every minute of it cumming over and over
>>
>>23263001
Would fuck you until you had no idea what year it was.
>>
>>23263001
I'd roll over, scratch my butt, then fall asleep
>>
H A R D
A
R
D
>>
>>23263023
This.
>>
>>23263015
Someone's optimistic.
>>
>>23263001
I'd fuck you like you've probably been fucked before.
>>
>>23263001

I'd get you completely addicted to me, then break your heart, and then send the pics and vids to your boyfriend/husband for the fuck of it.
>>
>>23263028
kek
>>
Til every fiber of your being is craving my touch no matter where you are, and you're absolutely miserable with desire, but you love every second of it.
>>
>>23263001
I'd tie you to a bench and hammer your little cunt till you squeal, and then have you suck me off. You msy even be allowed to cum.
>>
would you guys use any toys on me?
>>
I would fuck you so hard, that I would cum...and you wouldn't.
>>
>>23263001
not at all your ugly
>>
>>23263080
Vibrators and dildos, as well as clit clamps.
>>
>>23263080
I'd rather just plow you myself though i might use an anal vibe for some extra fun
>>
>>23263080
Yes, but you might get lead poisoning. Made in China. I'm sure you know how it is being made there yourself.
>>
>>23263001
I would fuck you so hard you wouldn't want to fuck me again.
>>
>>23263080
i'd tie you up with my many ropes
then i'd eat your soul
>>
>looking for validation on a Samoan Sumo wresting fanclub board

Lol, this is why /soc/ is one of the worst boards
>>
>>23263001
I would fuck you so hard, it would feel like you were getting hit by a speeding car going 175 mph.
>>
>>23263080
yeah id knock you out with my tonka truck and then jerk off with my fleshlight to futa picks on /d/
>>
This hard: (......)
>>
>>23263001
I will tell you if you can timestamp.
>>
you guys, she's underage...
>>
>>23263001
75HV

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vickers_hardness_test
>>
>>23263131
>saying that like it's a bad thing
>>
I'd fuck you so hard, it'd feel like I was repeatedly taking a sledgehammer to your pussy.
>>
File: dyrus_2.jpg (145KB, 700x315px) Image search: [Google]
dyrus_2.jpg
145KB, 700x315px
>>23263001
>>23263080
Probably not. You look like a slightly feminine this guy.
Trap until proven otherwise.
>>
>>23263080
Just post some nudes already. I dont really know how hard i would fuck you if i cant see what id be fucking...
>>
If you spread your legs, and I shot a missile launcher at your pussy, that would only be 1/100th as hard as I'd fuck you.
>>
my plump little pussy
>>
>>23263170
I'd make you scream my name fucking you so hard begging for more with each ramming motion
>>
>>23263170
I'd stuff a vibrator in your panties and make you soak them completely.
>>
>>23263001
I would put approximately 355.8 quadrillion newtons of force into each thrust while fucking you.
>>
You could fall into a black hole, and you wouldn't be compressed as hard as I'd fuck you.
>>
The PSI at the bottom of the Mariana Trench would be nothing compared to how hard I'd fuck your pussy.
>>
The first time I thrusted into your pussy, it'd be so hard that my dick would probably go right through you, and cut you clean in half like a knife through butter.
>>
Chuck Norris would never be able to roundhouse kick somebody harder than I would fuck you.
>>
>>23263001
hard enough that id need you to sign a waiver and non-disclosure agreement
>>
I'd fuck you harder than it would be for a Muslim to bring a loaded AK-47 onto an airplane.
>>
I'd buy you dinner so hard.
>>
I'd fuck you harder than it will be to solve the P=NP equation.
>>
id berry my dick so far into your ass whoever can take it out would be crowed king arthur
>>
I'd fuck you harder than Donald Trump got his ass kicked in Iowa last night.
>>
is anybody hard thinking about fucking me? lets see ;)
>>
While we're on the subject, I'd fuck you as hard as Donald Trump is stupid.
>>
>>23263080
No, I would take you to my place and invite 5 friends over.
All 3 of your holes will be filled with cock all night, no room left for toys.
>>
Imagine you spread your legs, and I launched hundreds of bowling balls at your pussy one after the other, each one at 500 trigintillion MPH. That's what it would feel like if you were on your back getting fucked by me.
>>
this fucking thread god damn
>>
File: ChaosEmeralds.jpg (68KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
ChaosEmeralds.jpg
68KB, 570x428px
>>23263001
>>23263080
>>23263170

I would slide one of these up your ass, then fuck you so hard that you won't be able to look your neighbors in the eyes for weeks. You're not going to be able to walk, stand, or think straight for days.
>>
My favorite position for total domination hard fucking is fucking women from behind pressing their body almost flat pulling their hair back with my left hand and then choke-holding them with my right arm.

I would love to do this do you, hearing your gasping moans would be a delight.
>>
Hard as a rock

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBnGsCkJ4R0
>>
it would be a lengthy fuck, possibly with a smoke break.
i'd lick your ass and pussy, fingers sliding in and out.
i'd slam my dick into your esophagus

in summary, i'd fuck you pretty hard
>>
>>23263080
I'd throw Legos at your goofy face until you stopped posting on 4chan and made me a sandwich.
>>
I'd fuck you so hard, 1000 years from now, it will be told as a legend like the epics
>>
>>23264484
kek
>>
>>23263001
I would begin the savage fuck fest, by grabbing your hair and throat fucking you to the point that your gag reflex will have you almost vomiting. After I get my first of several cums in the back of your throat, I will immediately transition to throwing you onto face down on the bed, so I can slam my dried cock into your tight ass sphincter without lube for maximum pain and will pull hard on your hair and providing minor asphyxiation with my other hand, I will "tip to base" your anus so hard you will have tears streaming down your face, causing a multi-day reminder of the of damage your colon received and period like effects every time you fart. Once I have put you to the point of not being able to sit properly for a few days, I will take your limp weeping body and force you into a jackhammer position which will discombobulate you from the rush of blood to the head and the uncontrollable shaking that will originate from the earthquake level collisions as my hips strike your body. After I have finished using you to achieve maximum number of orgasms, I will toss your almost lifeless body to the floor and gloat at your inability to walk straight for days. It will be the most unforgettable and desirable sexual experience you will have ever been apart of.
>>
>>23263001
any chance of posting a timestamp? i dont want to describe anything to 30 yr old grandpa
>>
stop creating shitty threads like this

it's a dude posting girl pics
>>
>>23265440

Yup.
The level of faggotry here makes me miss /b/.
>>
markusp514
18/m
send anything
>>
>>23266424
tfw wrong thread, statement still stands though
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.