[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That feeling when you post a new photo that you think there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: not so smug now are we2.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
not so smug now are we2.png
73KB, 454x453px
>That feeling when you post a new photo that you think there's nothing wrong with, get consistently shit rates for it and frantically try to figure out why and compare yourself to every male who got rated higher in the thread
worst feeling ever
>>
>that feeling when you don't post a photo and break anonymity
:-DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>23261831
This is really the wrong place to look for affirmation.

But if you're feeling up for it anyway, post yourself ITT and I'll give you constructive criticism and be generally kind about it.
>>
>tfw when i dont post my photo on here ever cause im not an idiot
>>
>>23262282
you're very cool for not posting your photos on a board intended for that
>>
>>23261831
No worries bro, I do the same thing but I get over it after like two minutes. You're only human so don't stress anything
>>
>>23262419
yeah but I'm genuinely curious
as in that photo is very good imo and while the shittier ones got lots of >7 this gets almost only 6
how does it work, or am I blind
>>
>>23262314
>>23262580
>Needing validation from the internet.
Hah!

Not blind, just really pathetic.
>>
>>23262586
that's like everyone on this board, though
>>
>>23262580
I see what you're saying but everyone has different views on what is attractive. Don't take it heart anon. You may be a 6 to someone a 7 to another or even a fucking 10 to me. At the end it's all opinions.
>>
>>23262596
>Projecting.
I dunno what the rest of y'all do rating your dicks and stuff, but some people just come here to see amateur naked chicks.
>>
>>23262641
I meant those who post phoos
>>23262637
I meant my other photos which were imo much worse got higher ratings
>>
>>23261831
>TFW i post any old shit and guys pour attention all over me
>>
>>23261831
>tfw you finally man up enough to post and everyone ignores your picture
Considering the girls IRL that have told me how much better looking I am than most other guys this is ego destroying
>>
>>23264933
Comes with the territory of having titties on the internet, I'm afraid.
Especially in as spergy a place as this.

>>23262709
That just means what you perceive to be good isn't seen that way by most others.
Try to compare your own pictures and figure out the differences between them.

>>23265000
Welcome to /soc/, prepare to for all or nothing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.