[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating thread Post stories and experiences of getting cheated on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Cheating.jpg (122KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122KB, 1024x682px
Cheating thread

Post stories and experiences of getting cheated on
>>
>>23257474
I didn’t know where else to post this and need to vent. Recently got cheated on and it hurts. This has happened to me in the past so I’m not devastated but it’s still pretty shitty. In case it is unclear I am a guy talking about relationships with girls.

The first time I got cheated on I felt horrible, and was thinking it was just the girl. She was definitely a slut. Then it happens again and suddenly you look at it differently. You are either shit at picking partners or you must be a terrible partner. I might not be a good partner but I would never cheat, so there’s that at least.

You know what they say, the only way to know if you can trust someone is by trusting them.

Anyway enough OP bitching let’s get some stories going.
>>
>>23257479
That sucks anon.
I ate waffles today.
>>
>>23257496
thanks for the condolences
>>
>>23257479
Women in general suck pretty bad.

It's rare to find a decent one.

Sorry, Anon.
>>
>>23257479
No one says that. Because it's literally the most basic of common sense. You're always trusting everyone to do something. Maybe your lack of understanding seems to play a role. Next time think of actual words of wisdom. Or better yet just stop.
>>
>>23257538
It happens I guess. I'll get over it in a few days.
Thanks though.
>>
>>23257549
I'm guessing you are referring to the quote?
It's not a big deal really kind of a joke, actually.
>>
>>23257479
because you aren't making your girls feel threaten by other women. like you could get pussy any time you want from someone else but you choose to be with them.

you gotta make them wanna improve for YOU. else they'll find some other dick so fast.
>>
>>23257649
I'm not 15 any more but thanks for that advice.

If someone can't respect a relationship without needing the fear of cheating as incentive fuck em.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.