[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your number of partners overall? When did you have the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1454110391285.jpg (158KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454110391285.jpg
158KB, 600x800px
What was your number of partners overall?
When did you have the most and least?
Do you see it as a goal to have many different partners?
>>
I always have my most and least
I see it as a goal to start with 1 or not at all.

/thread
>>
Something like 80.
Most from ages 22-25.
Least from 17-21 due to ltr.
I never saw it as a goal, nor did I ever care. It just happened.
>>
>>23249863
Male or female?
>>
Like 2 and a half (half is a blowjob and petting, but no sex).
I see no point in sex outside of relationships and I tend to go straight for serious monogamous ones
Like if I can't see myself spending my life with someone, I just don't bother about fucking that person
>>
>>23249714
ive had 37partners
I'm 33/m 4 serious relationships
I'm not sure if that's good or bad
>>
Friendly reminder that this >>23249827
Is no better than this >>23249863
>>
>>23249714
I'm a female. 7.
Most was at 16 when I tried out one night stands after breaking up with my first bf (2 of them) and I began dating later that year. So 4 partners in 1 year. Now I've had 2 additional ones who were both bfs in the last 3 year (so least). I frown at promiscuity because I tested it out and whoever stays around in that sort of lifestyle gets a big thumbs down from me.
>>
>>23249881
Female
>>
>>23250026
Not that I care about what you do or don't do, what part of a promiscuous lifestyle did you not enjoy? And why would you give me a thumbs down for enjoying what you dont?
>>
Um. I legitimately have no idea how many partners I've had. I can say how many partners I've had since my last STI testing, but I never pay attention to numbers outside of that. Mid-high double digits? I'm considered a fairly whore-ish fellow, but that's mainly because I sleep my way through everyone in the social circles I step into. Not much for the random encounters

Or are we talking about currently? Because currently I've ... Four or five partners? Three of them are on going things, the other two are just kind of casual hookups whenever I feel like it. Of the people only one person I see hugely regularly.

Most number of partners at once was probably seven. Or if we are going age wise, probably .. 25-27?

Least was probably whenever I was monogamous, because only one partner.

No, I don't see it as a goal to have many different partners. I just am a debaucherous bastard and have an urge to see everyone I know naked and in the throes of orgasm.
>>
>>23251272
Empty sex is shallow and boring.
Promiscuity goes hand in hand with lack of restraint and self control, which might be ok at 16 but should be left behind soon after. I just think promiscuity sheds light on what type of person that person is in aspects aside from their sex life. So that's why I avoid promiscuous men when looking for a relationship for example.
>>
>>23251281
sickening.
>>
Male.

Two in the past few months
Two others in the previous 8 years.
Naw it's not a goal, the first two were long term romances, the other two were just FWB situations.

I am not an extrovert.
>>
>What was your number of partners overall?
>Do you see it as a goal to have many different partners?
I'd like to just have one or two at the most.
>>
M 37 here
9 partners that we actually had sex.
Another 2 that we just messed around.
I want to hit 10 at least when it comes to actually fucking.
>>
>>23253156
Empty sex may be shallow, but it is far from boring. And i don't think it needs to be restrained from. Its fun for both parties, its healthy, and its natural. So its not so much a lack of restraint, just a lack of care for societal norm and a lack of stick in the ass.
>>
File: xox.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
xox.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
From what I can see most of the anon on this thread are quite modest to say the least, so I figued I'd share my dark past; Slutfag reporting In.

31/m/aust

I've slept with over 250 women. I didn't lose my virginity till just before turning 19, didn't see it as a goal and just waited for it to happen rather than obsessing over it and trying to make it happen.
from 19 till 24 I had only had around 20-25 partners, then I had a child. I stayed with the Mother for 4 years, mostly because I wanted a family for my child. Yet it was after we broke up (badly) that I flew off the rails so to speak.
from 26 -29 I slept with at least 1 girl a week if not more.
I had a serious problem often only doing it because I craved the feeling of being wanted coming from a very broken family.
The problem was that I wasn't even physically attracted to many of these girls.

I'll leave it at that before the "go to oprah" meme's start.

Pic Related you can guess why.
>>
>>23253209
Except the social norm among youths is to slut it up.
It's not really healthy either, emotionally or in a STI point of view.
>>
>>23253231
Dude, tell me your secrets, how did you do it? where did you get to know a new girl every week?
>>
>>23253534
7/10 30yo single mummies don't count
>>
>>23253536
I don't mind the mommies. Gonna have a date today with my 32 year old neighbor. I am 27. I had first sex last year at 26. I need to get that counter up.
>>
>>23249948
Friendly reminder that you're completely and unanimously wrong
>>
>>23249714
I think im at 9-11

Whenever I go over the count sometimes I forgot about some.

I dont get ow some people right down and keep a record of everyone they banged.
>>
>>23253165
And why exactly is that sickening?
>>
>>23253540
i know the feeling. im so pissed that i missed out on prime pussy when i was younger. And now that im fucking i dont really have much exp
>>
29/m
I've had two, was engaged to the second one. My goal is actually to keep my count as low as I can, and I hope to marry my next partner, so I'll probably wait until marriage to have sex again.
>>
>>23254469
Be mine pls.
I've tried to keep mine low but 7 was my ideal ULTIMATE maximum. But obviously I'd like to have sex with my next partner, and for that partner to be the last one. I'
>>
>>23249714
25/m

about 40
yes, since no one really wants a ltr with me
>>
>>23256717
oops. most was at 23 and least was any year before that, especially before early adult
>>
17, 19/f here

>When did you have the most and least?
what does this even mean

I used to bandwhore, so kinda I guess
>>
What was your number of partners overall?
When did you have the most and least?
Most was like early 2014. I kept most of my fuck buddies around so i had like 4 different guys to switch from at that time

Do you see it as a goal to have many different partners?
No, if it happened it happened. I never saw it as a goal
>>
>>23254868
Sorry, I must apologize, but your energy simply isn't compatible with mine. But, I'm feeling generous at this time, so I'll read some cards for you tonight.

You / Situation: King of Swords (reversed) / 5 of Wands
Internal / External Challenges: Page of Wands / Justice (reversed)
Advice: The Star (reversed) / 5 of Pentacles
Projected Outcome: The Fool

Oh my, you're quite upset, alright. Angry and bitter are you over your stands of one night, and it seems that some of them may have taken your mind for a ride. You got fooled once or twice, right? Go ahead and blame it on dumb youth, and keep telling yourself that you wanted it too.

Despite your regret, you haven't quite outgrown it yet: looking for love in the wrong places, trying again with a few new faces. That lack of affection and acceptance is plaguing you these days, and that particular hangup now gets in the way of getting to where you want to be.

Now then, if you'd like to be free, you need to understand that the world didn't treat you cruelly; you simply acted foolishly. It's okay, we all make mistakes, but it does you no good to project on all who come your way. For better insight, you might seek to confide in the part of yourself that wishes to stay the course, but it will do you no good to call others whores. You see, I likewise abhor degeneracy, but I make no habit of announcing it publicly. Maybe let go a bit of your habit of judging, because it's wasting your energy.

Make no mistake, I likewise find most of these vile degenerates disgusting, but I find it better practice to refrain from judging; rather I prefer focusing on my own goals, and I prefer ignoring the things over which I'm not in control.
(cont.)
>>
>>23257677
(cont.)
Get it? There are things that you simply can't change, so you should not waste effort try to arrange them to suit your particular taste. Now, dearie, you should focus on your self-image, I think. By all means, keep to your wholesome style of life, and perhaps focus on becoming good material for a wife. Do keep in mind that improper projection may cause some strife, and nobody wants to have that to contrive and cause so many faults that make one...insufferable.

Oh my, I hit a nerve, didn't I? There are a lot of things you hate about yourself, but disparaging others offers no help. When you see something you hate, simply laugh and go your own way. I might think a woman or two who approaches me a complete whore, but I don't say that, obviously; I merely reply with a polite “no.” I mention this because rejection is a theme I see to consist in your life; attempts at approval so foolishly bought, but I would suggest that it would be better brought by focusing less on the things about yourself you dislike and seeking to expound upon those which make you a light which others of value can see. Are you following me?

Well, I think I've changed your fate with this reading, for the projected outcome now looks quite good to me. The Fool indicates that there is some change in your frame of mind that you'll likely find in some proximate time. As you're reading this, you'll be pissed off and say “fuck you, you stupid tarot-reading faggot, you know nothing,” but it will sink in eventually. You'll wake up one day and have that revelation that comes through clearly.

Once you change your way of observing, it will simply be a matter of improving, working, and waiting.

Best of luck to you; I hope I haven't been too cruel.
>>
1 consensual and 1 non-consensual
>When did you have the most and least?
What?
No. While I don't look down upon those with many partners, I don't think I'll ever be comfortable with sharing my body with many people.
>>
>>23249714

>m 23 canada

im a 44 right now
yeah, i see bagging each chick as a conquest. im trying to get up to at least 100 before i settle down with some chick, who is prefferably a virgin
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.