[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you ever dated a Crazy qt?have you ever dated any girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (112KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 600x1066px
would you ever dated a Crazy qt?have you ever dated any girl with mental illness ?share your stories
>>
>>23248291
Is pic related?
I'd consider myself pretty sane. But when dating I can go straight out mental. Ama I suppose.
>>
Almost dated a crazy 1/2 qt, but I decided I valued my life too much to risk it with an average girl.
>>
all women crazy
in their genetic makeup
anyone who tells you different is lying or never been in a serious relationship
that being said
there is a correlation between the amount of crazy and good in bed
>>
>>23248291
crazy how? but I most likely would, unless she has suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>23248291
Yeah I dated a chick who was a schizo-effective and bipolar. She was fucking insane, and she was also amazing in bed. Not worth it though.
>>
>>23248308
have to agree
>>
All white girls are crazy
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x960px
>>
>>23248379
You look like Adam Sandler and Jafar from Aladdin had a baby with down syndrome
>>
File: 1419752522961.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1419752522961.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>23248600
>>
>>23248367
All girls are crazy, race doesn't matter.
>>
>>23248291
She used to hit herself and tell me that meant she cared about the relationship. I'd hold her arms so she couldn't do it at first, but then figured she was doing it for attention so I stopped. She'd then scream at me that I didn't care because I wasn't stopping her.

She'd also wail and bawl then tell me everything was fine or that she cried so easily and so often that it didn't mean anything.

Eventually I broke up with her. She got together with an ex-boyfriend that night--claims he didn't touch her--and came back to my apartment the next day demanding I be her boyfriend. I said no and caught her with the "ex"-boyfriend when I brought some of her stuff back to her house.

That's only part of it. She had/has some serious issues and hurt me like no on else. It's been three years and I haven't dated anyone since.

>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>23248702
That really sucks man. She sounds like she was emotionally abusive for attention. Whether she was doing it intentionally or is just plain insane is hard to tell.
Don't listen to these other anons. I've been in a relationship for 8 years and never dealt with crazy. Sane girls are out there. Good luck.
>>
>>23248291
Most of the people I've dated have been crazy and hot. It's basically my type, annoyingly. Trying to get better on that.

What stories are you wanting?

>>23248308
Not really. The reason crazy chicks/"sluts" are good in bed tend to be because they are eager as fuck, have little to no reservations, and fully embrace the situation. I've fucked some crazy girls who were terrible in bed, and some sane girls who blew my bloody mind.

You want someone who is eager and with few reservations and hangups.
>>
>>23248860
>>23248702
I always feel for other crays. I've never done anything that bad (?)
But she has some messy coping mechanisms and 'trails'. Maybe if they keep failing on her she'll eventually reaaaally really try to stop that behavior.
Being crazy in a relationship isn't fun for either parties. Sometimes it's just a web someone can't get out of.
>>
Does anorexia count?
>>
>>23249370
Definitely. I dated a chick who was anorexic/bulimic. Pretty nuts...
>>
i attempted as realtionship with a clinically depressed and bipolar girl. It was the worst time of my life.

protip: dont get attached. dont ever think that you can change them. you can't.

the days they dont take their meds is the real them. not when they're on them.
>>
>>23249629
low blood sugar/hangry
>>
>>23249640
Also the borderline personality disorder and self-hate. Fucking impossible to deal with. You're right though, she was great in the sack.
>>
Not a whole lot to say in my case.
Dated one girl that wanted to be a girly boy (redundant, I know), made her comfortable with herself and her gender, then she bailed back to her even crazier ex boyfriend out of no where.

8 months later, she tells me how much she misses me and how she's had all of these changes in her life and shit, but I don't want to do that song and dance again, so I've been keeping her at arms length since.
>>
>>23249634
hard to say, father had brain attack while driving car. ended up in coma for few months.
before my mother convinced him to take pills he could have switch from having nice sunday afternoon into smashing things with crutch.
with pills he is pretty much what he used to be before the accident. also he is not just vegetable now, he can still get angry but within norms.
>>
>>23249634
>i attempted as realtionship with a clinically depressed and bipolar girl.
And what, you expected her to be Mary Poppins? The days they don't take their meds is when their system goes haywire, that's not "the real them". Do you even understand how these things work?
>>
>>23249933
they go haywire because thats who they are now. Medication allows them to act normal as they once were, but whatever raw personality disorders they have developed is who they are now. You cant tell yourself that someone taking medication on the daily basis to make them function is "real"
>>
>>23249634
>the days they dont take their meds is the real them.
I'm not sure about that. Since those are chemical imbalances in the brain, the meds help bring the chemicals back to normal levels. So the 'normal' them, is them with normal chemical levels.
>>
>>23250019
The "real" them is them with correct balances in their body. Depression and Bi-polarity cause imbalances. They may not be able to be normal without medication, but that doesn't make them not real.
>>
>>23250058
The status they are in by default is their actual self.
Their regular status is the imbalanced one.

That they can only achieve a "normal" status with medication, does mean their default is crazy.

I dont know whats so hard to get.
>>
>>23250098
Kek take that way of thinking and switch it to a physical illness rather than mental illness and see if it works?
>>
File: 3e2.jpg (118KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
3e2.jpg
118KB, 680x907px
>>23248308
>>23248344
>>23248634
Tired of seeing this neckbeardy cringe-worthy misogynistic nonsense in every thread.

No, not all girls are crazy (at least not anymore than guys are), and no "craziness" isn't correlated with being good in bed. A lot of crazy people are asexual or will just lay there.
>>
>>23250098
No, that's not their actual self because that is not them acting in their right mind. The human brain isn't designed to function that way, a deviation means that's not them being themselves.
>>
>>23250131
>>23250112
Don't mind me i am just bitter about someone mentally ill who kinda broke me for a while.

I do in fact believe that mental illnesses are physical illnesses.
You can only claim otherwise if you believe in concepts like a "soul", which i don't.

Saying anything else would be inconsistent with my logic and beliefs.
>>
I dated a girl with BPD. After something like 6 months she said she just didn't care about me anymore and didn't ever want to talk to me again.

I liked her a lot and that hurt pretty bad, so I would really recommend against dating somebody with BPD.
>>
>>23248291
I don't know what this girl had (I later found out she was molested by her uncle when she was eight, so it could be extreme PTSD), but it addled her.

We began dating in my junior year of high school. If I didn't answer a text, she would spam text me 20-30 times, even if I were only gone for ten minutes or so. She did the same with our phone calls, so it soon became irritating. One day, I sat her down and asked her to stop.

Unfortunately, she didn't stop despite my asking her on three separate occasions so I ended up having to break up with her. This is when the crazy came out.

When I told her, she looked me in the eyes and said "no." What? "No, you can't leave me." When I tried to go to class, she physically restrained me, trying to push me back and keep me from where I was going. Over the course of the following weeks, she pestered me after every class in hopes of getting back together with me. Easily the worst dating mistake I've ever made.
>>
>>23250296
I highly doubt that had much to do with being bi-polar.
>>
>>23248291
cucked some dude's BPD girlfriend for two years. made the mistake of getting attached to her, though I never told her. she was AMAZING in bed, sucked cock like a goddess. only girl who could ever come close to throating me. her boyfriend finally got tired of her shit and dumped her, so she tried to kill herself, failed, and disappeared for awhile.

hooked up a lot for another year after she came back until she found a new boyfriend. she'll still call me up wanting to hang out now and then whenever her current boyfriend is annoying her and inevitably end up with my dick tickling the back of her throat, but other than that nothing between us.

tl;dr never be the cuck who trusts a crazy chick.
>>
>>23250447
cucked some dude with his BPD girlfriend*

oops.
>>
>>23250371
BPD is borderline personality. they're basically super hot for you one moment and super cold the next. notoriously slutty, the type of girl who will cheat on you with a whole football team, etc.
>>
>>23248291
Save yourself the trouble, let me give you my own personal experience because according to the people on the Internet, this exact scenario has happened to many before me and will continue to happen long after me.

>meet girl who has had trouble keeping relationships that she claims failed either because of her mental instability or because the guys she dated became huge assholes over time.
>hard to believe that anybody would ever treat such a QT 3.14 like garbage
>relationship starts off super awesome, the sex is great, the cuddles are great, the love is great, what the fuck happened other dudes? Did you fuck up?
>one year later, over time the frequency and severity of psychotic episodes has increased tenfold, suddenly sex is one of the last things on your mind, suddenly you're always walking on thin ice, you could set her off at any time for any minor reason.
>suddenly there are fights where no matter how irrational she's being and how rational you're being, whether or not you did anything wrong yourself, you are the one who's always fucked.
>depending on what kind of crazy she is, suddenly she's interested in threesomes with you and her other male friend, suddenly she's always suspecting you of cheating and she's always sneakily trying to find out if you are.
>another half of a year passes by, suddenly you have crippling anxiety because she has you psychologically trapped and guilted into staying with her because "you're all I have left anon and if you left... I dunno what I'd do." (Read as, if you leave me I'm taking all my pills at once.)
->tbc
>>
>>23250524
>suddenly you always feel suffocated, you can't even hold a job any more because taking care of her is a full time job.
>suddenly you've begun having thoughts of suicide or those less stable even start to consider murder.

Some people never escape this and those that do hardly come out fully in tact be it mentally or physically and nevermind your physical belongings if you move out and don't have time to take all your things, she's already broken your property.

Do yourself a favor and please never stick your dick in crazy. I did once and I'm lucky to be free, I lost some expensive junk and I'm a bit emotionally scarred but it's much better than the alternatives to my old situation.
>>
>>23248291
If she were dominant and into my fetishes, yes.
>>
>>23250468
>>23250456
>>23250447
You're just as bad and "BPD" (your internet diagnosis) as her for aiding cheating. Also see >>23250113
>>
>>23250468
Yep. It's called splitting. They can value/devalue someone at the drop of a hat. Dated one for two years.
>>
My current GF has clinical depression.

It's difficult sometimes, but it's worth it being the only person she's ever openly talked to about it outside of counsellors/doctors etc.

She abuses alcohol and binge drinks a lot but she isn't an alcoholic, and she doesn't self-harm.

In a lot of ways it could be worse, I think I have it easier than some.
>>
When I was in a mental health day treatment program last summer, I dated(more fuckbuddies than dating) a girl in my group who has BPD, depression, and a couple other things I can't recall of the top of my head. And she was unbelievable in bed, and was up for anything.

Would I do it again? YUP!
>>
>>23248291

My tale of woe:

As a naïve 21-year-old, I started dating a street-drug-addicted borderline personality disordered all-around sad individual who had been abused physically, emotionally, and sexually as a child, and raped on camera at a party as a teenager. I tried to break things off with her after a month or so of dating when it became clear that we didn't have much in common (and that she seemed a little "off"), but she threatened suicide in a barrage of text messages. So I chickened out and stayed, thinking that she probably needed some support in her life. She hid her drug addiction from me for the first 5 months of our relationship. When she admitted being an addict, she also admitted she had been cheating on me for drugs. She did the whole waterworks routine, and informed me that I would break up with her "like all the others". Still pretty fucking naïve, I fell for it, and decided to give her "another chance". One day shortly thereafter, she threatened to kill herself as soon as I left her side. Not yet knowing how bad psych wards can be, and not understanding that she probably wasn't serious and just desired attention, I had her committed on a 72 hours hold. She never forgave me for that. I broke up with her when she got out, but she wouldn't leave me alone, calling and asking to hang out. When I would see her, she'd try to rope me back in with sexual advances. Then began a year-and-a-half long cycle of on-again, off-again, during which she continued to lie about her drug use and cheating. At one point, I got sick with a non-respiratory flu-like illness, and developed a bright red rash that spread from my genitals and groin up to my belly button. I also got pimple-like things on my buttocks and back. I saw 4 different doctors, who gave me 4 different possible answers. By that time, the rash that I had suspected was either herpes or HIV had gone away, and a doctor told me I just had folliculitis.

(Cont'd. below)
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n4lmsgatM71qz581w.gif (1023KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4lmsgatM71qz581w.gif
1023KB, 500x378px
>>23252356
(Cont'd. from above)

I told my seemingly concerned ex that what I had was nothing to worry about. She then broke down crying, and admitted to me that she had been lying since the first time we had sex, when I had asked her if she had any infections. She said she thought I wouldn't love her if she was truthful. She explained that she actually hadn't been tested in a long time, but that she knew she was positive at least for two so-called "high risk" cancer-causing strains of HPV. (I was a smoker, and she watched me smoke for a year before telling me.) At that point, having herpes sores and undoubtedly HPV too, I figured no-one would ever find me attractive again, and that my ex was my "last chance" to have any sort of intimate companionship. Shortly after I resigned myself to being with her, she called me from Los Angeles to inform me that she had just been raped on Skid Row trying to score dope. I drove to downtown to pick her up, her makeup smeared and clothing disheveled, and drive her to a local hospital. After that saga, when I'd go to visit her in her university dorm, she'd lock herself in the bathroom and cut her wrists while I was powerless to stop her, short of breaking down the door. She was then hospitalized for trying to OD on benzos. I never knew whether she'd be dead the next time she went MIA for day or two. Eventually, she decided to transfer schools to the Pacific Northwest. I convinced her to move rather than take online classes. She wanted me to move with her. Obviously, by that time I was pretty fucking ambivalent. But I loved her, as I had been through so much with her, and had put forth so much effort trying to be a positive influence in her life. I told her I'd try to move once I graduated community college. She went north, and after a month living in a house with 3 other people, she started dating her roommate.

(Cont'd. below)
>>
File: giphy-downsized-large.gif (5MB, 520x314px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-downsized-large.gif
5MB, 520x314px
>>23252357
(Cont'd. from above)

She kept calling me, as she had done every day since moving. (She would always cry and tell me how much she missed me.) Over the next 6 months, she would use me and her new boyfriend to play each other off of one another. When I got tired of that, I was pretty suicidal. I told her as much. She then threatened to kill herself, never being one to let an opportunity to make something not about into something her about her go to waste. When she'd visit her parents down where I live, she'd break up with her boyfriend, and try to get back together with me. Mindfucked and weak-willed on account of increasingly regular binge-drinking, I would consent, and we'd have sex. Eventually, I was getting close to graduation, and we were back together. I decided to visit her up north and decided whether or not I wanted to apply where she was going to school. Shortly after arriving in her town, she told me she didn't love me any more than her now ex-boyfriend. When I told her I was going to leave, she blew up like I had never seen, and told me she'd be much happier if I killed myself. She then demanded to be driven to her ex's house. When I dropped her off, he was just getting home from work. Before he was within earshot, she told me while staring penetratingly into my eyes that if he found out she was still using drugs (in other words, if I told him), she'd kill me.

I left immediately to her screams of "GET HIM OUT OF HERE" (referring to me).

The next time she was in town, she called me begging me for Xanax, because she had "run out". "I know you have no reason to want to do this favor", she said. She was right; but desperate to see her, I brought her Xanax. She invited me in, and spent the rest of the time I was in her place talking on the telephone excitedly to her now boyfriend-again while I pounded beers and popped Xannies. She delighted in torturing me. I was too drunk to drive home, so I spent the night. We didn't have sex.

(Cont'd. below)
>>
>>23252360
(Cont'd. from above)

I left the next morning, and never saw her again. She'd call me once a week or so, and I'd answer. But I never called her like I used to. Eventually she asked me why I didn't call her anymore. I told her "Why do you think, Anon?"

I've had no contact with her since.

For about a year after the last time I saw her, I had vivid nightmares of her threatening to kill me. I would wake up feeling like I was full of poison, and would go straight out to buy a 24-pack of beer, a third of which I would polish off immediately with a bar so of Xanax. That combination was the only thing that offered me any relief most days. I began smoking more (a pack a day), and as my drinking spiraled out of control, it became less effective as a means of controlling my anxiety and self-hatred. I was plagued with episodes of seething rage, during which I hoped a stranger would try to start a fight with me so I'd have an excuse to kill them. Eventually, I decided to seek professional help after buying a razor that I planned to start cutting with. My insurance company's list of in-network providers offered only names and telephone numbers: no pictures, bios, or other information. I didn't know who to call. One night, I flipped out after work and had a breakdown. I just wanted to talk to a therapist, and felt that if I waited until morning, I might do something stupid, so I drove myself to the local hospital. The on-call psychiatric evaluator saw me, and after describing my symptoms, I thought he was going to set me up with a therapist. I was wrong. He told me he thought I had PTSD, and that he was going to commit me on a 72 hours hold because he feared that I was a danger to myself. In an extremely ironic turn of events, I was sent to the same psych ward that I had once had my ex sent to.

After getting out, I spent the next year drinking heavily. Four months ago, I quit.

(Cont'd. below)
>>
File: 1447128719945s.jpg (3KB, 125x62px) Image search: [Google]
1447128719945s.jpg
3KB, 125x62px
>>23252372
(Cont'd. from above)

I had to quit my job because of the alcohol withdrawal. I haven't had a panic attack for a while now, and the withdrawals have generally gotten better. (I'm still having mild agoraphobia, vertigo and other balance/vision problems for which I'm now seeing a doctor.) I'm in therapy now, but it feels like too little, too late.

TL;DR I feel like a shell of a human being, with no motivation, no desire, no trust, and no hope for living a life whose trajectory remotely resembles the one I was on before.
>>
>>23248291
have i? yes. she hid it very well for a long time.
would i do it again?
FUCK N O
U
C
K

N
O

fuck anyone that has bpd and refuses treatment. i dont care if its a legit illness or youre just being a piece of shit on purpose, these people ruin lives
>>
crazy girls are ez 2 fuk w
>>
File: 1428289894096.jpg (179KB, 1080x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1428289894096.jpg
179KB, 1080x1204px
>>23252356
>>23252357
>>23252360
>>23252372
>>23252380

Also, for what it's worth, I had never felt as physically attracted as I was to her before. And that's saying something—my previous partner was literally a fashion model. So I think that would qualify her as a 'QT'.
>>
I remember this long story. I'm very sorry, anon.
>>
>>23252407
*to anyone as
>>
Dated a girl with tourettes who just stopped breathing sometimes. Hope she's doing better these days.
>>
>>23249705
>Dated one girl that wanted to be a girly boy (redundant, I know)

wat.jpg

So... you dated a trans man?
>>
>>23248702
Why haven't you dated anyone since?
>>
used to date a girl with borderline personality disorder, but things got bad when she thought was a good idea to stop taking her pills and medicines without asking anyone.
btw she was great in bed, some times passive slut that let me do anything i wanted and other times dominant with a thing for bite me
>>
>>23250176
My point is if someone who couldn't walk took pills to walk, their walking self would not be any more real than their paraplegic selves.
>>
>>23250447
Aren't you the one being cucked? You have feels for her and she has a bf...
>>
>>23248291
honestly, considering the sort of person i am, and the sort of person im looking for, i'd probably only date crazy

>am full on sadist
>fap to goruchan
>want cutesy sadistic sub to torture and maim cute girls with
>>
>>23250468
i have bpd and am not slutty at all. im pretty loyal to a point of extreme.

anyways yeah dating crazy is tough but if youre willing to stick it out and work with us it can be absolutely amazing. ive had 3 really long term serious relationships. all of which we were so in love. now im just alone. its been two years since ive even touched a male. i like to take a break between boyfriends to really get over it. im in therapy and my stuff is pretty under control so its not as bad as you think. i am really passionate in bed and get off by pleasing my guy so i try hard and do whatever he wants to get him off.
>>
>>23253306
any crazy doings you'd like to share? and what is it that men don't get that makes women act out?
>>
>>23253306
if you're also a sadist you're pretty much my dream woman kek
>>
>>23253344
I mean my crazy is pretty much that I'm clingy and codependent. Fight a lot because of jealousy or wanting to bust feel like they love me or would fight for me. I used to start fights or push buttons I know would make them start fights because if the fought and then wanted to make up I knew they loved me. I don't do that anymore. I feel awful for doing it for my first boyfriend. I still love him and would do anything for him. But nothing extreme like the guy with the heroin addict std ridden girlfriend.

When men just don't agree with us when we are upset probably what sets us off the most. We don't want you to solve it or defend the thing we are made about to try and make us not mad what you need to do is just nod and be like yeah babe that sucks. Don't try to fix girls problems when they are upset just agree with everything they say we want you to agree with us and listen to us rant.
>>
>>23253382
Masochist is more likely. Sorry. I actually hate hurting others and feel extreme guilt.
>>
>>23253393
I think you had it right first time.
sadists like hurt people
masochists like to be hurt
>>
>>23253393
:(

oh well, at least you have a moral compass, im sadistic as shittingtons but i want a gf who is my equal in that regard
>>
>>23253395
my bad thought you are the same person. seems like I am colorblind.
>>
>>23253390
so what if i never get mad, is that a dealbreaker because I dont care enough?
>>
>>23253408
I don't have BPD but I've definitely become unhinged in relationships. My ex was like that. Never mad. So I upped the antics and he got mad.
I only did it really towards the end a few times tho.
>>
>>23253438
what did you do, and what did he do?
>>
File: sigh.png (220KB, 663x483px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
220KB, 663x483px
>>23253454
Starting when?
Well we had a great relationship until the end.
I can give deets on how the insanity started.
We got in an argument over the phone one night.
He lived with me rent free, and was out drinking one night with guy friends an hour away. When I came back from work I said I'd prefer if he comes home tonight and we got in an argument. I think it would have ended there but his drunk friend answered the phone and I could hear him being rude about me in the background. I was kinda humiliated and just wanted to have the upper hand at that point so I said "asshole, if you don't come home you're shit will be on the curb and you can find somewhere else to stay" and he taunted me by "you wouldn't dare" etc and I felt as if he was belittling me and the fact he gets to live in MY apartment for free etc so I took his most expensive items (playstation and laptop) and threw them out the window.
felt good.
Idk the first time I did anything like that.
Anyways I apologized after realizing that I wasn't just mad at him but mad at all the times I felt people belittled me and etc and bought him a new (and better) laptop and a new PS3.
But after messing up that badly he treated me like a doormat and things just escalated after...
>>
>>23253480
the thing is I wouldn't even get mad at that, just disappointed and think about how to deal with you.
it sounds more like he was using you and kinda deserved it and after getting the green light he could use you without shame. and the fact that you bought him new stuff is kinda sweet actually.
maybe i just have low expectations of people in general.
>>
>>23253520
Ill be honest, if someone threw my pc out the window for being mad, i'd probably lose my shit, i think most people would lose their shit in fact

but yeah, shes a nice person, if misguided sometimes
>>
>>23253528
i dont know, there's just so much irrational shit people do, even shit that people consider normal. there's too much shit to lose my shit over. i've become numb.
>>
>>23253545
desu not caring is a pretty beneficial thing nowadays

i have a sociopathic freind who is teaching me how to not give a fuck currently, its been very helpfull
>>
>>23253408
if you never got mad you might be the perfect bf for me. ive been talking to someone now who never gets mad and is very patient with me. i love it.
>>
>>23253932
thanks for giving me some hope. but not being mad don't mean I'd care about whatever crazy shit you got going on. I think I bore people with my relentless rationality. people with opinions kind of turn me off. but maybe I need some crazy in my life to balance things out.
>>
>>23254096
im sure thats not true although some fighting is healthy in a relationship so maybe if you never ever get upset or argue with them it may be a bad thing
>>
>>23254104
and what if I always win?
>>
>>23254117
Have you ever dated a woman?
>always win
kek you'll never win.
>>
>>23254117
you cant always win sometimes you just have to let us win so it stops
>>
>>23254131
no lol, but I redpilled my mom and aunt on immigrants and cannabis.

>>23254132
I wouldn't take up that argument in the first place. why would I argue something that I didn't care enough about to give up like that?
>>
I have.

She had some form of Cluster B personality disorder, I suspect borderline with some narcissistic traits thrown in the mix.

It sucked ass. I left that relationship a shadow of my former self.

Sure, the sex was as good as they say, but the emotional and psychological abuse is nothing I'd like to relive.
>>
>>23253566

*Psychopath

A sociopath wouldn't teach anyone anything.
>>
>>23248291
every fucken one I have dated.....
some kind of luck I must say :/

but who is that OP?
she is totally hot!
>>
File: IMG.jpg (221KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
221KB, 640x798px
>4chan tattoo
>tattoo above pussy that says "come unto the grave"
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.