[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever had premature ejaculation and conquered it? I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Premature-Ejaculation.jpg (167KB, 981x330px) Image search: [Google]
Premature-Ejaculation.jpg
167KB, 981x330px
Anyone ever had premature ejaculation and conquered it?

I have several girls who I could have sex with, but I can't last longer than a minute or two. Even before the sex starts I feel like I'm going to explode.

Even when fapping I can finish the fap within 10 seconds of finding the right scene.

It's ruining my life. Dunno what to do. Am I doomed?
>>
My ex was like this he would pull out then go again but still only last a few minutes. The first time we had sex he came before he even went in.

I'm not sure about advice with that but just make it up to the girl with awesome oral.
>>
>>23246566

I dont want to resort to that. When I'm drunk I can fuck for hours and struggle to cum, but I can't get drunk every time I want to have sex.
>>
>>23246553
I don't know man, some say you have to build up a tolerance. Learn to edge, and try your hardest to hold back. Basically bring yourself close to orgasm but still enough where you know you won't cum then stop and rest for a minute.

I just always try to get it up quickly when it happens to me.
>>
K E G E L S
E
G
E
L
S
>>
>>23246630
Doesn't work

>>23246671
Not relevant

OP, ensure you have a decent lifestyle to eliminate contributing physical factors. This will all then by achievable by your mind and training yourself.
>>
i dont have p ej but im going to buy the stu from fleshlight in a week. make a thread in 1-2 weeks ill tell you how it is going
>>
>>23246553
i know this feel bro. i learned to last a bit longer by paying attention to my breath during sex/fapping. Also, my ex was very cool with it. she just didn`t care, as long as i also made her cum. been together for 7 years and she didnt mind.
>>
>>23246553

had the same problem, so i can give you some advice.
the first couple of minutes are the hardest, try not to focus on what makes you horny, close eyes and try to distract yourself. For me math works pretty well, multiplication rows and stuff like this. after the first minutes your dick gets numb and you can focus on sex.

also try to have sex a couple times in a row. four to five times a day. do this for a couple of days and the excitement disappears.
>>
Practice makes perfect, the more you fuck, the longer you'll last. Also don't fuck like a rabid dog, take it slow, some foreplay can't hurt.
>>
>>23247526
Not for me. Had a lot of sex with my gf. It got a bit better like +5/10 mins, but i still came early.
>>
>>23247718
Seems like you're improving then. Keep doing that. Although I'd suggest trying to have sex with someone you don't like, like maybe an average hooker, it'll be better training.
>>
>>23247730
well cant go on, shes my ex now (>>23247295
)
why do you think it will be different with someone i don't like? When someone likes you, they should just dont care how long you last. if its someone else, they just want to have sex. Sucks when you are bad at it
>>
>>23247751
When fucking a hooker you won't enjoy it, you'll realize sex isn't always exciting. That'll train your mind to not get excited as much when you're going to have sex, so you'll last longer. When having sex with someone you love, you'll start focusing on her more, it'll make it better for her and you'll last longer.
>>
>>23247768
ok i get the point. I'm always very aroused when im about to have sex
did it work for you like this?
>>
>>23247895
After 2 hookers I didn't feel like sex was something special anymore, I started lasting a lot longer because the sex wasn't important anymore, the fact that it was with my gf became more important. I don't feel the need to get satisfied anymore, instead I focus on making her have the best sex of her life everytime we fuck.
>>
Breathing, seriously. If you hold your breath and don't concentrate on it your blood pressure shoots thru the roof and you'll be done in no time.

Also, it's not a perfect solution but anti-depressants like Zoloft and Prozac (if you need them) can make you last forever.
>>
>>23246553

Lemme tell you what OP. Lean in close n listen up- here's what you do m8...

Cum multiple times. If you're that horny, you can cum multiple times, which will impress chicks more than not cumming for 2 hours.

While you're at it, find a way to wiggle your hand in there while you fuck er. Give the ol girl a rub-a-dub-dub while you're filling her lady parts with mighty mega-meat.

You cum a lot, she cums a lot, everybody wins
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.