[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest. given full control of me and my body. how would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: WIN_20160131_06_26_21_Pro.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160131_06_26_21_Pro.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
be honest. given full control of me and my body. how would you abuse me.
>>
>>23246298
I would post this to everybody on your facebook, email contact list and your parents with the subject ' discovered my talent'
>>
>>23246315
... fuck.. thats not exactly the abuse i was looking for.. anything else?
>>
>>23246298
I'd put clothes pins on your balls and fuck you with a strap on while simultaneously shoving a dildo down your throat and slapping your cock
>>
>>23246322
anything else?

also email me as well.. [email protected]
>>
bump

be as brutal and as detailed as u want.
>>
I'm a little bi-curious, but this is a task too heavy for me.
>>
>>23246417
do you mean my fat ass? or my fat gut? or my tiny cock? just be brutal and mean and abuse me.
>>
>>23246430
It's the fact that you're so hairy. Until now I've only been mildly attracted to hairless twinks.
>>
>>23246298
damn boy

you've got such a tiny cock and such a welcoming asshole

I just want to shove it in until you can't even feel anything else
>>
I'd make you join the Marine Corps and stop being such a poor example of a man.
>>
>>23246298
I'd behead you for degeneracy.
>>
File: venture.jpg (52KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
venture.jpg
52KB, 340x270px
Not what I needed to see this morning
>>
>>23246298
I would make you get dressed and leave. You're fucking gross to look at and you have mental problems. Go away.
>>
>>23246298
I'd dismember you with a hacksaw starting with the feet and moving upward to see how far I could get before you bled out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.