[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is adultswithbenefits.com a legit dating site? It cost money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Is adultswithbenefits.com a legit dating site?
It cost money for features like replying to messages, so, I want to know before I pay for it.
>>
every dating site is a meme designed to draw desperate men into paying for subscriptions / ads
>>
>>23244954
I thoroughly endorse and corroborate this comment - as one who had spent over $600 in 6 months before I came to realise this
>>
>>23244963
: (

you probably sent them food via tindr too, huh anon : (((
>>
>>23244745
Dating sites only work if you're a girl
There are on average 100x more dudes on any given site
The chances of you getting laid on literally any site does not increase at all when the factor is what site you use
Supply and Demand
You're in supply, you aren't demanded
tough shit, use free sites so you don't have to pay
>>
File: Heart Attack_3.jpg (141KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Attack_3.jpg
141KB, 1600x1200px
>>23244954
>>23244963
>>23245813
>Today I asked 4chan what I thought to be a semi-innocent question, damn it.
>>
>>23244745
It's full of fake profiles and scammers just like every other paid "adult" site. You'll always receive "new messages" when you don't have your subscription paid to try to con you into buying a month, but they're fake as shit and probably auto-generated by the site itself.

If you're just looking to get laid you're better off boning single mothers for free on OKCupid or PoF.
>>
>>23244745
Use OkCupid anon, I'm a mod on that site, we delete fake profiles with the quickness. I've had pretty good success with the opposite sex on there too f a m.
>>
Don't forget to beware sites that use Online Cupid profiles, 'cause those are the majority of the profiles on those sites, and they aren't real people.
All it really means is that the place is going to bombard you with false attempts at coercing your credit card info from you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.