[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here use fetlife? Post your usernames, lets be friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Anyone here use fetlife? Post your usernames, lets be friends
>>
Mine is stevb88
>>
IamIvy
>>
Too vanilla for that.
>>
arsonistlolita
>>
Hot and horny, blonde, blue-eyed bi-guy looking to get cooled off. Email me for hot pics , videos and/or live cam. [email protected]
>>
>>23243470
friend request sent!
>>
Nevar2345
>>
Exploring_Alice

Only will respond to FRQs with messages
>>
midvinterdraken
>>
Direwinterwulf
>>
it's full of ugly people and 50 year olds that hookup @ bars to exchange STDs

also one guy in my city was in the news for rape after publicly raping some girl and getting away with it using the defense ' i saw it on 50 shades ' also he was a sand nigger, which is typical thinking in sandniggerland

tl;dr it's shit
>>
i'm not a fan of fetlife. most of the people i've seen are either brand new to bdsm and think this is the holy grail of "learning the culture," or let their kink define their life.
>>
>>23244141
Bitter because you were too ugly to find anyone? Check.

Racist? Check.

I don't think anyone here is surprised that you're single.
>>
>>23243288
chris1137
>>
>>23244648
: )

awful lot of assumptions

are you actually defending a rapist?
>>
File: 14355677665.png (545KB, 919x703px) Image search: [Google]
14355677665.png
545KB, 919x703px
>>23243288
yeah im on it, just moved to a new city and went to my first munchies (in the new town, been to them before) and it was brilliant, theres a younger crowd involved here so Im excited.

also bdsm tinder when
>>
Why not. I am a bit new but got to start somewhere.
https://fetlife.com/users/1804030
>>
XAdian

I'm honestly looking for people to talk with. I generally won't add you unless I feel like we can keep an ongoing coversation.
>>
>>23244904
It's not assumptions when you're practically advertising it. Do you not know that's what your angry rants communicate?

>are you actually defending a rapist?

I didn't defend a rapist. I was defending the people who have nothing to do with him.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.