[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS Last thread reached the limit Chat General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 145

File: webcam-toy-photo65.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo65.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS
Last thread reached the limit

Chat General - Take a pic in your current state (no polished selfies)
>Music Disscusion
>What are you doing?
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's cool if you're not)
>Video Games(?)
>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.

General Discussion

You don't have to following these guidelines, it's just a suggestion, just post some content so other anons get to know you.
This is a meet-up board after all.

This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will deliver. R8 others if you're into it.
Let's try to be civil, last couple threads were pretty good.

Also ITT we quit fuckin doxxin' OP, THANKS
>>
File: fago suckin dicks.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fago suckin dicks.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
It's up faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x960px
>>
>>23243215
like clock work
>>
File: IMG_7220.jpg (566KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7220.jpg
566KB, 1920x1080px
>>23243197
>music
Currently killing my ears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-upAaoD_Qk
>what am I doing + vidya games
Just finished beating Devil May Cry 3 twice.
>books
None right now
>films
Ehh

What are you guys up to?
>>
File: 1453236858602.png (48KB, 183x182px) Image search: [Google]
1453236858602.png
48KB, 183x182px
>>23243243
>Open link
>Listen to music
>"music"
>Dat noise
>Dat harsh

Oh fuck man, I can appreciate a good noise band every now and then. God speed anon

I'm about to go to a show in like a couple hours, kinda don't want to but also wan't to support my friends band.
>>
>>23243263
Prurient always soothes my ears.
What kinda show is it going to be?
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 140x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 140x250px
>>
>>23243296
It's a punk show, and some twinkly shit, it's a tape swap and a few different bands are playing, including my friends band. Not too stoked for social interaction though...

What about you man, just playin the vidya?
>>
>>23243330
Just finished playing the vidya. Taking a break right now, probably gonna get dinner thawing in a few minutes.
>>
>>23243326
Is this a new meme I'm unaware of?
>>
File: WIN_20160113_08_55_32_Pro.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160113_08_55_32_Pro.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>23243197
>>Music Discussion
I've been listening to a lot of Alternative R&B lately, but usually I listen to Post hard rock/Rock/J-rock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RsudbLz2w
>>What are you doing?
Dying inside. Also, trying to learn how to play LoL/Blade and Soul
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
I'm not a NEET but maybe a little on the weird side. Probably because I suck at social interaction.
>>Video Games(?)
Currently, Blade and Soul, LoL. But I shit at both.
>>Books you're currently reading
Haven't read in a while.
>>Films etc.
No films lately. Though the last one I watched was Ride Along, which was pretty cool.
>>
File: dicksize.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dicksize.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>23243210
I made this way too easy, fuck!

Hello f.. riends!
>Music Disscusion
Listening to Tom Waits, love that motherfucker!
>What are you doing?
The same shit as always - nothing!
We need to define NEET/weirdo. Seems like a nice quest for this thread!
>Video Games(?)
Played a lot of Warframe today
Fucking critque of the political economy is hard to read...
>Films etc.
Watched Manhattan today. Anybody wants to rant about Woody Allan with me?

>Also ITT we quit fuckin doxxin' OP, THANKS
P.J?
>>
>>23243220
Can anybody tell a /newfag/ whats up with that guy?
>>
>>23243380
Chicken tendies, anon?

>>23243380
Feel you on the interaction, not looking forward to that in the coming hour.

>>23243386
QUIT DOXXIN

>>23243391
Some dude who posted 5 rate threads at once, was a weirdo, now meme.
>>
>>23243340
Chicken tendies, anon?
>>
>>23243380
>LOL
I have like 1000+ in lol. Havent played in a while because I have nobody to play with (who isnt a moron). We could play a bit if you wanna!
>>
>>23243400
Steak, actually lol
>>
>>23243330
>Not too stoked for social interaction though...
Really? You look like a pretty social guy tbhfam
>>
>>23243401
Feel you, everyone who adds me on steam to play Dark Souls is a high functioning autist, high quantity of chromosomes. etc.

>>23243380
What kind of Post rock are you into?

>>23243406
Nah, dat anxiety f a m, and I don't even like drinking that much to make up for it. When I get too drunk I usually stumble around and tell strangers that art is dead. It's not a good look.
>>
>>23243442
>When I get too drunk I usually stumble around and tell strangers that art is dead
Fucking kek
Well, thats way more interesting then the shit that most people pull when drunk which normally is
>screaming
>fighting
>puking
>laughting
>fucking
I pulled a similar move when I was out drinking on Thursday.
>Be me
>Git drunk af
>Get told that I look like a faggot by a hooligan
>Tryingtoprocessinsult.exe
>logical falacy detected
>try to explain to him for 20min that he is not better then a racist when he copples culture with sexuality
>Closely escape death by repeatetly and swift connection of his hands and my face
>get called a faggot by him again
>Drunk me has the audacity to think I handled that pretty well
>>
File: 1454193384401412208400.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1454193384401412208400.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Sup, English teacher from last night.

Unwilling to study Phonetics still, eating some pain au chocolat from Le Pain Quotidien. Grandma's making some pizza for tonight :3 but I think I'm going back to my rented room later. I need to unwind. Too bad I'm out of weed and also I'm still crying daily over my ex bf.

Any advice on that? We broke up because the relation had become asphyxiating, especially on my part. Also he was unemployed for two months and fucked him up emotionally, and he has esential tremor and other health issues. I miss him so much I can barely think. Even worse, we talk daily about random stuff. I just want to hold him.
>>
File: hardwpcolor11.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hardwpcolor11.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>23243497
>ex bf
Sounds like shit tier advice but time changes everything.
If you think a relationship with him isnt possible but you still miss him just dont see him for half a year or more and watch how he magically disappears from your thoughts because you got better shit to do.
This only works if youre kinda social though. If you spend your days laying in your bed thinking about him because you have nothing better to do then you will idolize your relationship with him. An idolized relationship sadly doesnt get washed away by time that easly....
You should still try it though, even though it will probably be really really hard to stop talking to him completely, but if you really dont want a relationship I personally see no other way
>>
File: 1454116269206.jpg (47KB, 510x339px) Image search: [Google]
1454116269206.jpg
47KB, 510x339px
>>23243493
hehehehehehehe

At least you still maintain some rationality when drunk, I'm like top tier pretentious fuck.

>>23243497
Them things are gross f a m

Ah geez :/ that's one of those things that I'm not sure if there's objectively a great way to go about it, I know time eventually heals things but idk, how long ago did you break up?
>>
>>23243528
>At least you still maintain some rationality when drunk
Nah man Im a max tier annoying fuck when shitfaced. My earlier solution was to just not drink much but I found the best way out:
Surround yourself by idiots that go fucking mental when drunk
Not all is great and im "fun" at parties again, my new group of friends just means a lot more brawling, broken windows/cars etc. but eh, what dont you give for a nice drunk evening.
>>
>>23243402
pics son
>>
>>23243556
Same friend...same.

I'm about to be picked up for this show, so if I disappear I'll be back later. Maintain thread life.
>>
File: snapshot (7).jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (7).jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>23243577
Aye sir!
I still do hope you have some fun! Punk is always nice amirite?
Keep us updated maybe, or atleast deliver us a good field report!
>>
File: 20160130_234314_HDR.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160130_234314_HDR.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
Bored from France

>Music Disscusion
A lot of stuff but right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFnrPQmzyk&list=FLBMaL9PzLpRBqTbVJlvfn1w&index=3
>What are you doing?
Prevent murder because of bordom
Not very social, and being a retard how wants to be an artist.
>Video Games(?)
Fav: Bioshock, borderland, the bigenner's, etc... - Now : Replay of Saint row 4
nothing now but love 1984
>Films etc.
I like dark stuff like Nightcrawler, enter the void, las vegas parano,Drive etc...
>>
>>23243524
I still believe we can work it out, but he has to fight his inner demons and me mine (BDP, extremely dependent on friends and lovers, zero self-esteem, etc.) I am really social and easily meet new people. Men, on the other hand, is quite harder. I'm too "intense" and weird for them, so they reject me in general. I fear I'll never connect with someone like I did with him. I don't WANT TO, because I know it'll go to shit again, so what's the point? Getting laid is easier, I fucked a dude on Monday but meh, and he doesn't even talk to me on FB anyway so... I give up.

>>23243528
They're yum! In Starbucks they fucking call them CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS. They're not croissants omfg

We broke up in early December, I guess it's fresh yet.
>>
>>23243612
As you were, faggot, maintain rank discipline
>͡º ͜ʖ ͡º
you're alright by me, anon

>>23243628
Yeah that's still fresh, I'd give it time anon, find some things you like doing and do those things, wonder about yourself. Remember, happiness is an internal thing, you're not gonna get it from external stimuli. Excitement is different from contentment
>f a m

hope you start looking up anon c:
>>
>>23243618
Yo, the whole neo noir genre is fucking solid, I'll link some shit in a minute but I'm about to leave.
>>
>>23243628
>Whats the point?
Asking myself the same question rn aswell... But really, only a bf/gf can give you that feeling that youre 100% accepted, even though its a lot of drama. If you think hes special, and it sounds like you do, I would give it another try.
But in the end you should never stop loving yourself. Even if a lot of guys cant handle your imense swag that doesnt mean that youre shit or anything, just that youre more complex, and complexity is beautiful right?
Either way I hope you get better, dont let the past dictate the present :)
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo69.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo69.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
L8R ANONS

be back in a little bit.
>>
File: 1453060978399.png (129KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1453060978399.png
129KB, 500x478px
>>23243497
Out of weed too... Life is hard when your not high

And in my experience hanging with people you love make you love them even more or hate them after a moment mostly if you need to work with them and there some sexual tension.
>>
>>23243660
Cya!
>>
>>23243647
Cool would like to see more
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 717x960px
>music
Not listening to anything except coffee noises because I'm at work
>what are you doing
I'm at work, I work at a Starbucks
>neet
No, I'm not a neet as I found out the other day. I have a job and I'm going to school in the summer.
>video games
Currently playing this virtual animal hospital game because you can feed hamsters and it's fucking adorable
>books
Still getting through de Sade
>films
I haven't seen a good movie in quite a while. Netflix has a piss poor selection these days

Pic unrelated
>>
>>23243638
I know, I'm waiting for college and work to start again, as well as finding an apartment for myself. I want to get into meditation and Buddhism too, but I'm inconstant as fuck.

>>23243656
Last Tuesday I found out this guy I´ve been after for MONTHS asked out some other girl, a nice one, but kind of a blonde bimbo. It ruined my night out, I cried for hours. He had always been either indifferent or mean to me anyway, telling me things like I was "too hyper" or that his ex-gf didn't like me so he had become wary of me (???). He's a fucking idiot and what's better, this blonde chick doesn't even like him. But I still feel so rejected... never has a guy who I´ve liked like me back. I've always dated dudes who were after me and I didn't pay attention to at first. It's a bit annoying. I guess we always want the assholes/bitches who don't give a fuck about us.
>>
>>23243671
So what is it like to work at starbucks?
>>
File: Itried.jpg (70KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
Itried.jpg
70KB, 640x479px
OP is gone now.
Forget about him.
Im your now OP now, and I wish to be treated with proper respect.
>>
>>23243685
>Assholes as partners
Maybe you should take some time and think about what you value in other people and what other people value in you.
That way you can find out why the guys always dont like you and why you dont like the guys that like you.
Otherwise the circle of you liking a guy but not your bf will continue :/
Also how do you "search" for guys?
Btw that dude does sound like a proper asshole!
>>
>>23243804
No, I've never had assholes for partners (I've only had 2 long term relationships.) But I seem to attract guys who take advantage of my mental issues and my willingness to be liked, or I become too sexual and clingy, though I'm really low maintenance (I guess...). I like smart assess, but I always end up falling for the nerds. They're amazing. I'm too weird, kinky and hyper to be liked by a "normal" guy, I should accept that.
>>
>>23243899
>I should accept that.
preach it!
IMO you only have the option to change yourself or your image of the perfect bf and I belive the latter is less hurtfull. Still hard as fuck nontheless. But desu if "normal" people cant even handle you then you should consider that theyre maybe assholes anyways that go through life with a blinder, which probably isnt what you want for a bf anyways.

>smartasses =/=nerds?
where is the difference?

>my willingness to be liked
What do you seek in your partner?
If I had to guess its the love to you that you miss in yourself, which is always unhealthy. You should love yourself unconditionally before you try to love someone else :)
>>
thread juste died i think
>>
>>23243968
This thread will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Only bigger, better and stronger!
>>
>>23243982
I hope so
>>
>>23244007
Well, instead of being a negative nancy you could do your part!
You live in france or only on vacation?
>>
>>23244055
haha yeah ok.

I live there in the south of it.
and you?
>>
>>23244064
Your jolly neighbour germany!
Hows the south? Heard its a bit conservative
>>
>>23243941
Well, nerds/geeks tend to have weirder hobbies, while sometimes the guys I'm into are mere musicians or artsy types, you know, "popular" dudes.

But in general I end up dating the introvert/aloof/loner with self image issues just like me <3 my last bf also had anger issues ala Kylo Ren. It was funny when we watched SW because he could relate lol.
>>
>>23244075
yeah it is. I'm in a very rural part of France.
Concept and technology that are well established in city's take at least 5 more years to get to where I live.

I traveld to germany once, when to a small town called Crailsheim hade a great time over there.

so how is it like where you live?
>>
>>23244089
>"popular" dudes.
Watch out that you dont fall for the idea of a relationship. Just because they know to manipulate their surroundings to get popular doesnt mean theyre better humans and better in relationships then everybody else
>>
>>23244126
>rural part
shit man, do you like outdoor.exe?
Living in a village would fuck me over pretty good, I love me some city life.

>crailsheim
never heard of that, I suck at geogrpahy though.

>so how is it like where you live?
Well, I live in Bremen. its a big city with the flair of a small city. I like it, it has everything I want in walking distance! I´d rather live in Berlin though, more interesting culture. Berlin in itself is a phenomenon anyways.
>>
>>23244089
>artsy types, you know, "popular" dudes.

haha I'm the artsy type, but i'm far from being the "popular" dudes.

>end up dating the introvert/aloof/loner with self image issues just like me
>>23244089

he is right, one on my best friend is a top notch popular dude (fashion & nightclub) get all the one night stand he wants. But he kind off suck at real relationship, he doesn't know what to say to his girlfriends after a few day, and he is afraid that they will think he is stupid so he dump them in a asshole move even if he doesn't really want to
>>
>>23244218
>Implying I could ever be wrong
But seriously yeah, nice example
>>
>>23244151
outdoor.exe + mountain combo
I like the nature, and i like where i live, it's a beautiful place
But everybody are kind of retard's. stupid shit becomes massive problem super fast and peoples have very closed mind's here so working in art is hard.

And for that I envy cities it's is better for culture. and berlin has a good reputation
>>
>>23244259
Well, I guess I would spent a lot of hours just walking around in mother nature if I actually had the chance. I love going on long walks but it can get kinda monotone in the city.

>art
What do you do?

>retards
I feel ya, I cant handle idocracy pretty well sadly so I probably would get an aneurism

>berlin
Yeah its an awesome city. Especially considering it only had 25 years to develop since the fall of the wall, it has come very far!
>>
File: thumbs-up.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>23244256
>>
>>23244270
I do a littel bit of theatre, but my job is to be a light technicien for live show (concert, theatre, dance...) my last job was to work all years with association to do a "art's of the puppet" festival.

the walking is discovering the nature is the cool part, talking to peoples is not.
>>
>>23244319
>theatre
What kind of theatre?
Also light technician is pretty cool right? Atleast I always figured it is

>the walking is discovering the nature is the cool part, talking to peoples is not.
kek, but yeah true
>>
>>23243243
nice noise mang.
>>
>>23244377
Thank you
>>
>>23244343
>light technician is pretty cool right?
yeah it is you get to do cool projects with artistes, or see good concert, i enjoyed doing it even if the paper work is hell and it's not always easy yo find a job.

i do some Object theater, it's a form of art that is consider in the "art's of the puppet" basically it's theatre but using object as metaphor or symbole to tell a story.
example : using scrabble letter to symbolize a crouded place and at the same time individual people
>>
>>23244445
> using scrabble letter to symbolize a crouded place and at the same time individual people
Sorry mate I belive I didnt really catched your drift there. Mind explaining again?
>>
>>23244466
yeah maybe it's not that easy to undersand by text so i'm going to explain a short act i did to expaine.

So here it goes
>goes on stage and show the letter "I" to the people
I explain that my charactersis named Ivan (the letter "i") and that i just got dump by my GF (maria) and that she went away, so i get made and go and find her
>trow scrabble letter everywhere
i explaine that we are in a very crouded street and i'm looking for her and after looking for a while i pick up the letter "M" (maria) and a other letter and i say that i found her but she kissing a other dude so i get even more mad. but i have a idea to make her jealous

i will get all the hotesse women in the street
>start looking for letter and saying names when i pick them up

-isabelle
-diana
-olivia
-tiffany

i get in the middle of these hot girl i go where maria and her new BF can see me ( i put the letters backside to the public)
there not made they juste think i'm stupid and go away

and the grand final - I say that i'm in the middle of beautiful girl but there all dumb and that i feel like a idiot
> I trun around the letters
IDIOT
(Isabelle,Diana,Ivan(me), Olivia,Tiffany)

there was more to it, but to lazy this is a short version
>>
File: creepyeyeball.jpg (94KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
creepyeyeball.jpg
94KB, 540x960px
PUNKANON I MUST SEE YOUR NAKED FACE

how's everyone doing
>>
File: 1454214109152225102912.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1454214109152225102912.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
Daily reminder that all human endeavours are pointless so turn up f a m how's everybody doin' tonight

https://youtu.be/HtgZyFNp2oE
>>
OP's back now f a m

Bringin life
>>
>>23243780
THANKS for looking after my thread duder
you the real mvp

Show was fuckin rad btw, gonna read the thread and post some shit, stay based senpai
>>
File: IMG_20160131_034249.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160131_034249.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
I went out to a park and had a couple of ice cold beers, yay summer

Wait
Fuck mosquitoes
>>
>>23244138
Ikr! I tend to be too impulsive when meeting new people and then I realise they're so not for me lol
>>
>>23246170
I know that feel anon, I've constantly got into relationships with people I wasn't even into, simply because they liked me ;__; because despofag since forever.
>>
>>23246203
DESPOFAG yesss! I seem too desperate, but that's just how I am. Though I'm way dependent so they've got a point.
>>
>>23246241
I'm pretty over the whole dating thing, as awful as it sounds I get pretty bored with people pretty quickly, the longest relationship I was in was like a year, only because we living together.

forever recluse, feels good man.

I mean I like meeting people, but the whole thrill is wasted on me for some reason. It's cool to want to be around a significant other though, what do you mean by dependent?
>>
>>23246296
My whole life end to revolving around them and absorbent stuff like that.
>>
>>23246316
Was your last boyfriend real loner type? How long did you guys date
>>
File: snapshot (9).jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (9).jpg
36KB, 640x480px
Alright guys, back after a some sleep!
Timeszones are shit
>>
>>23244639
Dude thats an awesome concept!
Really digging it.
Letters are used way too sparely in art. Movies/pictures/theater whatever and your way is an awesome intigration!
>>
File: Snapshot_20160130.png (442KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160130.png
442KB, 640x480px
Chiming in for a couple of hours before bed
>>23247315
where from?
>>23246161
>summer
fellow ausfag?
>>23244652
nice yet creepy
>>23245432
i'm aight u
>>
>>23245951
>Show was fuckin rad
Glad you had fun instead of it being awkward like you anticipated!
>you the real mvp
duh.
>>23246161
>Summer
Are you an Aussie or what? We have like 2C° here...
>>23246170
Had that in the past aswell, I fell for a lot of stacies that only used me as a place to dumb their problems but since a year or so I try to use my brain and really reflect about the people I meet.
Its annoying as fuck because it stops the oh so fun imagination but in the end its more healthy IMO!

>>23246203
My current relationship ;_;
>>
File: snapshot (10).jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (10).jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>23247325
Germany
>>
>>23247337
guten tag hans
>>
File: 14542454294261392146397.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
14542454294261392146397.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Well here you go
>>
File: 17_47_22.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
17_47_22.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Rho0qqG1w&feature=youtu.be

>What are you doing?
I boiled more water for my tea. Other than that I am doing very little right now. Getting ready for work tomorrow. I drank a few beers yesterday and slept very well.

>Video Games
Haven't been playing many. Just messing with the Source SDK

>Films etc.
I watched the remake of All Quiet on the Western Front a few months ago. It was very good and I liked it.
>>
>>23247325
>>23247335
Argentina. Heh. Now it's cloudy and I'm in bed unwilling to get up.
>>
>>23247809
I just got done watching a movie.
Jesus christ what is it with the Asians that they are able to make movies that just hit so fucking hard?
>Mother
>Old Boy
>Graveyard of the fireflies
are literally the only movies where I cried like a baby
>>
>>23247835
Asians make good movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyXohnrEXVA

Watched this on a stream with a friend. We had some good laughs.
>>
>>23247858
I ment emotionally and not physically hard hitting but damn that movie looks hilarious.
would make me cry aswell, from laughting though!
>>
>>23243243
Ears feel so weird when you turn it off after a few minutes
Something about it is amusing tho.
>>23247858
Ever seen Blind Beast.
>>23243386
Never seen anything Woody Allen.

>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
>
Just got home
About to download a movie.
>
Last film I've seen
SLC Punk.
>>
>>23243197
>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS
>Music Disscusion

https://youtu.be/COSPHLq8y98

My favorite line is "Hold the liquor, there's an avalanche comin'/ a Cali nigga flooded in ice and quite stunnin'"

>What are you doing?

At work, but we're super dead, so I'm working on a Naruto d20 character.

I'm not. I'm in college for an associates in NSA

>Video Games

Right now I'm in that moment where I've beaten one game and I'm looking for another one. My roommates and I play Ultimate Ninja all the time (hence why we're now playing the D&D version), but it's more of a social thing. My top 3 games of all time are Dark Souls 2, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, and Super Mario 64, all on PC. Anyone know any good games to pick up?

Rereading "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" because it's so fucking good

>Films etc.

I love action and comedy movies. Top 3 are Back to the Future, Big Lebowski, and Scott Pilgrim VS the World.

SC: equilibrist if anybody wants to chat beyond this thread
>>
>>23248158
I haven't seen Blind Beast, no. I don't watch too many movies.
>>
>>23248253
> I'm working on a Naruto d20 character.
>I'm not a NEET weirdo
pick one
>Big Lebwoski
Awesome movie, love the cohen brothers!

What does SC stand for?
>>
File: @#@$#@TTTTTT.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
@#@$#@TTTTTT.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
Got a free comb 2day.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo70.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo70.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
Hello friends

>>23248670
>Hindi
>>
>>23248670
Truly amazing!
Wish that I got a free fuck today so I could care about that :^)
>>
>>23248688
Good "morning" man! Isnt like 3 pm?
>>
>>23248696
Cut myself on your edge m8.
>>23248688
PJ.
>>
>>23248701
yeah pretty much
>NEET
>>
>>23248670
Where did you steal it?
>>
File: Husbandulel.jpg (93KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
Husbandulel.jpg
93KB, 550x636px
>mfw this again
>>
>>23248253
yo why is this song so good
>>
File: HaroldThumbsup.png (164KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldThumbsup.png
164KB, 450x338px
>>23248709
>noice

>>23248710
kek
Well, I guess I can relate.
You american asshats keep me up all night since you only get real active when its about 3 am my time

>Concert
Are you hungover? Did anything cool happen or was it just chill?
>>
>>23248726
Feel free to turn off your internet.
>>23248722
Odd enough I didn't
I guess I just look like a beggar.
>>
>>23248670
Did you buy it for free?
>>
>>23248726
All shitposting welcome itt

>>23248728
Just got drunk and enjoyed the bands, nothing crazy, just being obnoxious in a predominantly tight lip liberal environment. Shit was cool
>>
>>23248738
But who would just give away free pink combs?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
>>23248738
What r u doin today? Tell ur friends i said hi. Btw good luck on whatever ure doin today anon
>>
>>23248753
>liberals
why the fuck are tight lip liberals at a punk concert?
Also yeah, being obnoxious to snobs is my mission aswell, so gj privjet!
>>
>>23248753
Hows school?
>>
File: original.png (174KB, 380x320px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
174KB, 380x320px
>>23248764
Yo man, I really liked your new track.
>>
>>23248742
>>23248760
A bald faggot.
>>23248764
Tonight for first time in weeks I will sleep +5 hours [Anon]
>>
>>23248770
The proceeds for the tickets were going to this animal rescue thing, so it was hosted by some Wine and Cheese tier liberal moms with scarfs and pea coats. Two of the bands were punk/scramz and there was this like grunge revival two piece and then this like shoegaze band. Shit was tite.

>>23248774
Not in school f a m

>>23248785
>kek
>>
>>23248787
>8787
One day you will.
>>
>>23248785
Your dad?
>>
>>23248775
Yeah man everything was on point in the newest track. Zero vision, muds everywhere, heavy rain, my whole body just resisting the nature.
>>
>>23248805
Sick man, I'm going to see you in Philly homie, big ups
>>
File: 1454183514909.jpg (113KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1454183514909.jpg
113KB, 520x638px
>>23248805
>>23248774
>>23248764

If Yung Lean actually posted itt
>>
>>23248785
My third grade English teacher was going bald. Some kids would joke about it and ask him to borrow a comb

He died of cancer a long time ago, his wife still teaches at my old high school

Really nice guy. He looked a lot like Horatio from CSI Miami.
>>
>>23248842
Lucky I wish mine die.
>>23248802
>tfw he actually looks like Hezbollah dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 576x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 576x517px
>>23248831
Believe it! Stay safe out there senpai
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo71.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo71.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>23249018
Keep cryin' Lean, stay sad son, bless ya
>>
File: L-lewd.jpg (109KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
L-lewd.jpg
109KB, 800x596px
>>23249018
>Yung Lean
Who is that guy?
>>
>>23249005
Who?
Be a darling and look it up for me sil vous plait
>>
>>23248158
That's why I like it. It makes me feel chill
>>
>>23249065
Meh you do it or you don't.
>>
>>23249055
Just the right amount desu~
>>
>>23249117
I pick do do do mon chere.
>>
File: 1453998891597.jpg (27KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1453998891597.jpg
27KB, 615x456px
>>23249055
>>
>>23249055
He's this sad boy rapper killin the art game right now with his deep internet shit son.

Google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jDiAcqbO0c
>>
File: Derboytutdenswagaufdrehen.jpg (44KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Derboytutdenswagaufdrehen.jpg
44KB, 350x350px
>>23249192
>Ironic/sarcastic nerd rap
Oh yeah we have the same shit in germany! Just was on a concert on monday.
Would link something but you wouldnt understand shit so...
Well I can link this, there isnt much to understand:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0cndinHt8A
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 640x400px
>>23249055
A scholar
>>
>>23249214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwnG3ktpjjc

Chedda mamas don't give a hoot
>>
File: awesome-picture-527-awe.jpg (34KB, 391x281px) Image search: [Google]
awesome-picture-527-awe.jpg
34KB, 391x281px
>>23249236
Work of art
>>
>>23249129
do it yourself faggit.
>>
>>23249275
I'm not gay or a woman so not my job, but luckily you are so go quickly now shoo shoo fetch me that info.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>23249310
Nice, an Alpha Beta at its prime
>>
File: Cheeky bit of sass.jpg (649KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeky bit of sass.jpg
649KB, 1536x2048px
I've got a cold, feel like death.
>Music Disscusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLCZhQX_Fm0
Enjoy it, fags.
>What are you doing?
Dying and looking for new music.
>>
>>23249327
Please do not interrupt, this is between him and I. If you feel you fall under one of these categories, feel free to apply and see of you're qualified for the position.
, sincerely I.
Xoxo
>>
>>23243326
>>23243380
>>23243386
>>23243497
>>23243612
>>23243618
>>23243780 (Du bist shiza)
>>23244652
>>23243243
How are you all you pleblets doing?
Got any plans for the week(end)?
>>
File: 20160131_223135_HDR.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_223135_HDR.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
back from yesterday
hi everybody

>>23247321
thx man, happy that you understood

>>23249192
really... 1 430 282 views, and fml for adding one

>>23249236
this guy literally sound like a dog barking
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo73.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo73.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>23249346

List me some genres son
>>
File: snapshot (11).jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (11).jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>23249346
Awesome song m8
>>
>>23249365
Anything, mang-dingo.
Metal, techo, big beat, anything.
As long as it's smooth I don't really care.
>>
>>23249385
You should probably just take a trip down the Vaporwave, post ironic rapper rabbit hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT2YDdZdE-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgwXgSS6p7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7qhVQK9_-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

This is where you should begin, friend.
>>
>>23249363
Welcome back m8!
>>
>>23249378
Glad you like it, you rejected kangaroo child.

>>23249404
Cheers.
"Whisy woods is not available"
Racists, it's because I'm white isn't it...

...That last one sounds like its of a porn film, are you hinting at something lad?

>>23249363
Hey, anon. Do anything interesting?
>>
>>23249404
>after watching the first video
Whats ironic about it besides that the guy in the video clearly dropped a bit too much acid before recording?

Also whats about the telegram group? You still up for that?
>>
File: snapshot (12).jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (12).jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>23249432
>not knowing macinthosh plus
why even live?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo74.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo74.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>23249432
Fuck man, that's like one of my favorite tracks
>not knowing macintosh plus
Do you really think you should go on living?

>>23249434
The guy's MO is irony, and his fucking dad-core videos m8

>let's stop doing pic related
>>
>>23249449
Finally
Something I kno.
>>
>>23249310
Nu.
>>
File: snapshot (13).jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (13).jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>23249465
>let's stop doing pic related
Dont tell me what to do

>MO, dad-core
what the fuck do these words even mean?

Also the tracks you linked were dope
>>
Damn, you guys are so stylish (and probably handsome for girls)!
I envy your appearance.
>>
>>23249466
>kno
>>23249472
I said please :(

"Crazy is the architect"
Ayy lmao
>>
>>23249385
I may help for the techno but what are we talking about
-hardcore drug addic stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGQp1f_nE48

-late night clubbing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOYjCxGf-K0

-trap stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxTH-uUsbQ4

-Pop stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2cF2gwxD2Q&index=6&list=FLBMaL9PzLpRBqTbVJlvfn1w

-broken beat's to chill on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6kTGhJIMgw

>>23249404
I like the sweet valley stuff, thx for sharing
>>
File: Thisreallyfuckinghurtmyeye.jpg (646KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Thisreallyfuckinghurtmyeye.jpg
646KB, 1536x2048px
>>23249449
>>23249465
Yeah, b-but do you guys know's these...
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RaKSRU60bw
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCv2QIlGAsI
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tayEofaRQIs
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRyMoyRPrr8
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJD-im_4xNI

...I know it's not a competition but I'm a sort of a point.
>>
>>23249494
That a quote now ?
>>
>>23249506
Yes it's in that dumb crush thread.
>>
>>23249490
:3 desu ~
>>
>>23249512
Who am I crushing.
>>
>>23249496
Does the first track have this in the background?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4
Loved track 1, 2 and 5 btw.
If pop, then this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAH7CLUmvhE
>>
>>23249533
The fuck should I know, but I meant they are crushing on you. Sheesh dum niqa.
>>
>>23249496
Cheers for these,dude.
Loved

4 just sounds a like gym tune.

>>23249539
I don't know why but that leak thing made me laugh.
>>
File: snapshot (14).jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (14).jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>23249490
thanks breh
>tips fedora
>>
File: ZIZEKDESU.jpg (8KB, 236x239px) Image search: [Google]
ZIZEKDESU.jpg
8KB, 236x239px
>>23249556
>>
>>23249580
Who her?
>>
>>23249502
Caravan palace is awsome but I prefer this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE7XkaFFtGE

and morten sound nice

>>23249539
haha yes they us that but hardteck can be done with anything you juste need the super fast never changing beat and trow what you want with it

not a big fan of jap singing but the music is nice
>>
>>23249601
No
You will have to do it this time m8.
>>
File: Hail sniffler.jpg (684KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Hail sniffler.jpg
684KB, 1536x2048px
>>23249490
You sure about that statement, beautiful/handsome?
>>
>>23249502
Loved track 2 but the rest was a bit too pop-ish for me

Alright guys I dont listen to electro or that shizzle so I´ll just dump some shit that comes to mind:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6AyJT8NlB4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DSiD5CQ_Uk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWInKqFsoD4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxkUK3SQlWI
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbbVXBHt6yk
>>
>>23249572
glad that you like it
feel free to ask if you want more stuff like1, 2 and 5
>>
>>23249615
Huehuehue.
Am not m8, pal.
Seriously tho, I dont know what your ttalking about
>>
>>23249645
Me neither kek.
>>
>>23247835
imo east asians repress their emotions so much that it makes for heavy shit when we make things

still, imo there are a lot of shitty movies made by koreans and japs because they try to pander to weebs

You should check out Silence (korean movie aka The Crucible) and Friend (also a gook flick)

I've been around gooks my entire life and we're a depressing bunch
>>
>>23249644
more of 5 would be nice, please and thank you anon.
>>23249641
I haven't heard red right hand in ages.
Such a good song.

Here's some stuff

(Hard style)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYtvytaR2T4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9iUC1TEuE

(...Dance? )
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mSRraXCY9w
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MZl5V4Toj0

(Smooth, chill music)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh6_nrF1rAc
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzs5bJGAjGw
>>
>>23249687
Dude you have to give me more clear names for both movies, theyre so general that I cant find shit through google :)
That with the repressed emotions does make a lot of sense!

>>23249689
Gramatik is awesome, you should also check out nujabes, hes even a tad better IMO
>>
>>23249682
Ha is like the biger idiot folliwing the smaller one what show was that agian i cant remember
>>
>>23249717
>filename
Dude.
>>
>>23249727
oh wow was tat always there?
>>
>>23249727
its funny cuz i saw it ton and i forgot istantly lol
>>
>>23249641
the 3rd one, I'm not sure what I juste watch but it made me lol
but i like the PJ harvey one

>>23249689
Tipper does awsome stuff so go check his album out, I fucking love them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTtK2CCEYDI

Plantrae is nice too, the electro part is maybe less present but they like to break beat too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laSRk2-tPUY

and then there's Pogo, he kind of famous now so you might now him. This guy does the fuck he want with beat it's still sound cool, this album has lots of cool song in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJSoZa2aTrE
>>
>>23249733
>>
>>23249708
try imdb.com, they should pop up quick
>>
Christ I have a lot of tracks to go through.
>>
>>23249769
>the 3rd one
listen to the lyrics m8, its an awesome song. Their english sucks though lol
>music
all three tracks are pretty noice!
>>
>>23249770
lol thay crows feet or is that eyshadow
>>
>>23249769
I like the second one, first is too...Arabian for me and third just sounds like gamer poop got it's shit together and decided to make music, it's not bad but I don't like it.
>>
>>23249828
Majikku is wearing off ?
>>23249789
Notice me OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eckSoqyJeUs
>>
File: 20160131_175201.jpg (253KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_175201.jpg
253KB, 640x480px
gook reporting

>music
haven't listened to much today besides some random whirr and hiatus kaiyote and wayne shorter tracks while driving around, not currently listening to anything but learning chon riffs on guitar
can anybody rec me jazz fusion that doesn't suck? even hiromu uehara's trio stuff is too proggy for me to enjoy, i like stuff with min7 maj7 min9 chords etc
>what do
sitting in bed being a fucking neet
>why neet
because
>vidya
nope unless you know what ffr or stepmania is
>books
some book for school (i lied about being a neet but i still feel like one)
>felms
currently paused on a shitty korean movie for the past 3 days, might watch while eating
oh shit I just remembered the 2nd ova for one punch man is out, anybody on that shit?
>>
>>23249789
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rISYCquFeI8
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-3ZLSHBRk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Q-e0jokP4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mwL6R-Z1e4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDmWJbN8bDo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL9jtjJ3zv0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9f4g75z1u4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-qweh7nbQ

Yes, yes you do.
>>
>>23249854
oh let me se more if tru and wtf is that i see anime gurl but the muzix dafiq
>>
>>23249865
>jazz fusion
Whats that? Any links?
I know a lot of jazz but Ive never heard of that
>one punch man
heard of that a lot, how is it?
>>
>>23249854
>Noticed
This shit reminds me of shit I used to listen to when I played WoW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqctPbpFl5A

>>23249865
Yooo man, thread died before I could get back to you last time

I'm trying to find this TTNG tab book so I can finally successfully kill myself.
I'm not too heavy on the jazz fusion but I think I can link you a few things.
not jazz but if you like Whirr you might like these guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g14Jj6gSgPY
>>
>>23249874
Song 3, 6 and 8 were awesome!
Especially the music video for 6, lel
If you liked 8 you should listen to the resevoir dogs OST or anything from tarantino, awesome stuff!

>>23249889
Here to save ya with some Communistic Swagger comrade!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tz5daRrGDw&list=PLSn8kFa3br1Y6xzf7BJiWd29zvGEkEJX4&index=6
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zC6mi4L5HQ&list=PLSn8kFa3br1Y6xzf7BJiWd29zvGEkEJX4&index=8
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cTy5b0P77s&index=9&list=PLSn8kFa3br1Y6xzf7BJiWd29zvGEkEJX4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BulFwGSi8bc
>>
>>23249917
>>
>>23249968
>that picture
wut?
>>
>>23249978
>>
>>23249981
are we posting communistic maymays now?
>>
File: 1453956781000.png (63KB, 1186x810px) Image search: [Google]
1453956781000.png
63KB, 1186x810px
>>23249994
No
>>
>>23249884
too lazy to link rn (on phone) but usually jazz fusion is jazz mixed with rock and electronic which i don't really like. just look up Hiromi Uehara - Voice. Who are your fav jazz musicians?

>>23249889
hey d00d TTNG is pretty kickass. tapping still hurts my uncallused virgin right hand lol good luck, will check out link in a bit thanks
>>
File: I38lZPD.gif (764KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
I38lZPD.gif
764KB, 300x167px
>>23250002
mfw I literally have no idea whats going on
>>
File: decoder.webm (435KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
decoder.webm
435KB, 426x426px
>>23250027
check these guys out, you might like them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdiwi2mKVaA
>>
>>23249889
hmm honestly I don't really hear any similarities between Car Seat Headrest and Whirr. Reminds me more of The Strokes.

btw I'm gookanon. My id keeps changing since I switch between my phone and computer.
>>
>>23249884
oh and one punch man is alright. It's mainly just funny and leaves you craving more of the protag while all the other characters babble on. I know some people don't like it though. I've been watching it with my cousins and brother, so I think that made it more enjoyable.
>>
>>23250011
I've been dancing around learning some of Tera Melos stuff, since I don't have any pedals yet I can't really learn all their shit, TTNG is probably one of my favorite bands but they get stale to me fast.

>>23250059
Eh, I know they don't sound like Whirr but I feel like they're in the same Low Fi vein, if you can appreciate one you can appreciate the other type deal.

>Gookanon
kek
>"anime was a mistake"
>>
>>23250075
Yeah I've been meaning to torrent that series. Can't find anything on Youtube without some insufferable weeb babbling on about cringe shit. etc.
>>
>>23250054
Aaah yeah the cheese of truth!
>music
the music video in mix with the music is really fucking awesome but I wouldnt listen to it without the video
>>
>>23250083
I feel, tryna get a read on ya anon, delving into my dank tune stash.
>>
>>23250090
>Well, if ya wanna take up that challenge
Gimme something with great lyrics, or with a darker spin think
nick cave, pj harvey, tom waits, bob dylans folk shizzle, new model army
or something like car sea headrest but more in the direction of leonard cohen
>>
>>23250116
>Test post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qECZ7EL1Wxs
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo75.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo75.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
SO how many of you anons know the struggle of pic related.
>yes, filthy scum of the earth bloodmouth here.
>>
>>23250127
That did sound awesome! But it still was maybe a bit too upbeat and/or missed some good lyrics for me.
but noice find man!

>>23250148
the struggle of bread and sausage? Thats a legitimate meal m8!
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo76.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo76.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>23250163
Cuz it's fuckin bread and not a bun you mouth breathing troglodyte.

>be better, anon
>>
>>23250076
I can appreciate their sound, but I haven't been interested in rock lately. If you rec'd them to me over a year ago, I'd be on board for sure. Maybe it's the chords. I love Whirr mainly because of their dream pop chord progressions and "full" sound I guess, you know, with heavy bass and a consistent wall of sound. Idk. Have you been into any jazz lately? I could always go for more of that.

>miyazaki senpai
I get that. I'm not that big on anime either. OPM is really just a good laugh. Oh I just stream it on animetofu. Saves disk space.

There are a couple of shows I've watched more than once though. PLANETES is my favorite, mostly because it gives me immense nostalgia. I found the manga at the library down my street when I was like 13 and it made me obsessed with space. It's actually pretty well-made, although the anime added some shitty token goof characters that weren't even in the manga and wasted time on screen just to pander to kids, even though the show basically flopped. It's a little hard to find if you wanna stream it. The soundtrack's pretty great, but the tracks are too short imo. Oh god look at me, I'm turning into a weeb reviewer. Haha. The only youtube weeb I've watched is that spergy aryan dude with the long hair who calls himself Arkada. I think it's cool that he reviewed lesser known shit in the past like Lain, but he's never turned me on to any anime that I liked.

>>23250192
oh shit I swear I had that for my birthday at least once because poorfag parents lol
>>
I CAN'T STOP WATCHING CREEPY PSAs AND PIFs, I FUCKING LOVE PIFs

Also I'm procrastinating as hell and Wrong Number is hard as fuck.
>>
>>23250192
Ooh look at mr fancy pants here who needs a bun to consume his suasage!
>Srsly, get down from your pedestal
>>
>>23250205
>PIF
>PSA
>wrong number
wut
>>
File: IMG_20151224_180937080.jpg (768KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_180937080.jpg
768KB, 1456x2592px
>>23250215
I'll elaborate:

Public information films are Public service announcments in the UK.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is a great game.

I'm studying for a Phonetics final but I don't want to.

Have an old pic.
>>
were mari go lol i supose to talk to ex but i dont wana lol and i drank just for this shit
>>
>>23250234
>creepy PIF´s
any example?
>Hotline Miami
My personal Dark Souls. Destroyed a mouse of this one
>Phoenetics Final
Ugh... I get stressed only thinking about it
>>
>>23250204
Dude I'm a closet weeb. I have pic related tattooed on my leg. Love everything Miyazaki made. Although my taste in the genre is pretty entry level.

Nah I haven't been into jazz in years, I've just been listening to low fi shit recently to inspire me into writing more music. Wanna link me some good jazz, I usually listen to that strictly on the radio.

Gonna check out animetofu

>Birthday
Don't make me cry anon ;__;

>pic is from FLCL, favorite show created.
>>
>>23250207
Random anon here giggled a little.
Thank you, funny stranger.
>>
>>23249639
Well, I think that most of you goys here are more beautiful/handsome than me.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8bmg2zS0k1rc8nzd.png (216KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8bmg2zS0k1rc8nzd.png
216KB, 500x377px
>>23250266
>closet weeb
Dude Miyazaiki is normie shit. Nontheless the best anime out there!
>leg tattoo
be a whore and show us!
>jazz
I believe this is the best entry level jazz for you >bebop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meECq9NvPpc
>Birthday
Any sad/cool/interesting birthday stories anybody wants to share? I would but I dont have any
>>
>>23250248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNPMYRlvySY

>I am the spirit of dark and lonely water...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir55a9lOlyA&index=386&list=PLQ2tebAsMi5saF-0krhm9XWs9PtTfktbh

>NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU AIDS
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo77.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo77.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>23250163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O2JdoFMIwk

>>23250298
Yeh I mean I like anything Studio Gibli, Jin Roh, Ghost in the Shell etc. Like I said, I ain't very learned on the subject. Adult Swim shit when I was in lime middle school.

>Any sad/cool/interesting birthday stories anybody wants to share? I would but I dont have any

;__; this ain't a feels thread, son
>>
>>23250297
Everyone has an attractive attribute, anon. You just gotta believe!
>>
>>23250324
>I am the spirit of dark and lonely water...
Holy shit I need more like this, that is the most creepy government produced thing (besides the NSA) that ive seen!
>>
File: sohotrn.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sohotrn.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>23250332
10/10
>;__; this ain't a feels thread, son
Sorry mate, dont want to get the spirits down desu :)
>music
I´ll listen to the album and report back then!
>>
>>23250344
lots of them on YouTube, they've earned a cult following

SHIT YOUR PANTS AND WATCH THIS, it fucking traumatised generations in Argentina (where I'm from). It's about alcoholism's "two faces." THE FUCKING FACES OF HORROR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncqQpNwNVt4
>>
File: kys.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
>>23250266
>radio
pic related lol

>closet weeb
naw it's all good I've only seen Spirited Away, HMC, GotF and From Up On Poppy Hill. I liked the last two the most. The only other one I wanna watch at this point is his last one about WWII. I like slice of life stuff better, but that's just me. Oh that reminds me, I really liked Barakamon. That's pretty slice of life too, but the protag is a calligraphy artist city boy who throws himself into a backwoods countryside to inspire his stubborn pretentious ass and actually gets humbled. It hit me in the feels pretty hard. Also, I like short anime like Paranoia Agent. 13 episodes was perfect for that one. Although I watched FMA Brotherhood with my senpai and that was around 60. That one was well-made though. God I'm a closet weeb too. I cried first ep of Naruto no lie. binged the first series when I was 16. Never watched the stuff that came after though.

>birthday
lol no warries my parents weren't cruel, just massive FOBs. Ever seen that show with the dad who's played by the guy who played Kim Jong Il in The Interview?

>jazz
You gotta hit up my man Freddie. When he plays with other dudes, he's a fucking monster, but by himself, his stuff just hits in a way that doesn't sound like he's a tryhard. Been listening to this track constantly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEQN_rzQt20
>>
File: 7b2.jpg (28KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
7b2.jpg
28KB, 600x632px
>>23250366
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA
>>
File: 1454117095563.jpg (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1454117095563.jpg
8KB, 231x218px
>>23250368
>that filename
>>23250365
>that image
>>
>>23250370
Sorry Anon, hold me
>>
File: 1451116657878.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1451116657878.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>23250298
HEY WHY YOU JACKIN MY CONVO

eat this you cowboybebopweebfag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tuLK6I4lgM

it's cowboybebopcore :)
>>
>>23250368
>Barakamon
that little girl was so fucking sweet! It was a great anime for me because it did capture the spirit of childhood in a good way and showed its importance. Most shows give little kid characters the same level of thoughts as they would give dogs.
>closet Weaboo
can yall stop calling yourself that if you dont even know grave of the fireflies? Youre not a Weaboo until youve found yourself masturbating to girls who look like 6 with the breast size of a 280kg black hooker using your tears as lubricant and asking yourself how your life came to this point
>>
File: 1453485309397.jpg (34KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1453485309397.jpg
34KB, 200x170px
>>23250384
>>
>>23250376
>implying I dont know that song
plz bae
>>23250374
;_;
do you- do you have any more though?
>>
>>23250389
Dont. Ask.
>music
Love the album!
Its a bit too emo for my taste but I´ll save it for sure. If i need to cry myself to sleep again I´ll know what to listen to!
If you liked what you´ve send me you should check out the moldy peaches!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mo5ehG8xZw
>>
>>23250391
https://youtu.be/b5yWK5JOK3g?list=PLQ2tebAsMi5saF-0krhm9XWs9PtTfktbh

YAY MAIMED HANDS DUE TO IRRESPONSIBLE FIREWORK USE

Show me your face Anon, I want to know who's getting creeped out with me
>>
>>23250391
>song

>SONG

what are you talking about

THE FUCKING BAND IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH COWBOY BEBOP AT ALL

>>23250384
dude I mentioned GotF in my long ass spergpost >>23250368

but damn that's real son
>>
>>23250403
>Moldy Peaches
Yeh dawg, I'm in the know. Gonna listen to it again though f a m
>>
>>23250403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RY9iNJFvRc

Cry some more.
>>
File: PIFs.jpg (142KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
PIFs.jpg
142KB, 640x960px
>>23250404
>MFW
>>
>>23250473
what a qt! sorry to have scared you, luv
>>
>>23250410
>angry brabbeling
Never said that theyre affiliated m8, just that I know the song :^)
>GotF
I cant know the abbreviation of everything desu
>thats real son
ikr
>>23250417
>moldy peaches
holy shit finally somebody that knows and likes the moldy peaches!!!!
>>23250462
this shit is legitimately ruining my mood rn but its too beautiful to stop
>>
>>23250482
I LOVE THE PAIN
I dont want to bug you the whole time with more PIF´s so is there an archive somewhere or something? :)
>>
>>23250495
600 PIFs in this little youtube list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQXj6r8p3I&index=506&list=PLQ2tebAsMi5saF-0krhm9XWs9PtTfktbh
>>
>>23250490
o-okay anon you win ._.
>>
>>23250507
HOLD MY FEELINGS, IM GOING IN
>>
>>23250513
>o-okay anon you win ._.
I always do :^)
>>
File: WIN_20160131_210442.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160131_210442.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
where did everyone go....
>>
>>23250750
Ikr :(
Im nearly falling asleep here
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo78.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo78.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>23250750
>>23250755
pic related, sorry frands. I've been gone.

Hello friends I am here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_XB9mhPnY

Learning this song because it sounds p nice.
>>
>>23250755
LIFE DETECTED

where you from? over here it's 9:10
>>
>>23250771
3 am currently, you faggots are active when its night time here so I godda stay up -.-
>>23250766
Nice song!
Btw you wanted to record some own tunez for us, dont break your promises!

___
Guys I might be gone in a sec, if anybody wants to talk on kik: kilian2800
>>
>>23250766
oh shit welcome back OP
what kinda strat is that?
also mac ftw

>>23250780
damn I kinda wanna afk for a bit to let you go to sleep. maybe I'll get a kik for once
>>
>>23250789
>damn I kinda wanna afk for a bit to let you go to sleep
youre too nice for this board anon!
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo79.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo79.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
>>23250789
The bad nameless kind you buy for 20 bucks f a m

>>23250780
Would get a Kik if I had a phone :C

This thread will be waiting for you m8, cheers.
>>
>>23250820
Cya on the other side guys <3
>>
File: WIN_20160131_212203.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160131_212203.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>23250820
JOIN THE CLUB

>>23250808
o-oh I mean G-GO TO SLEEP FAGGOT

<3
>>
File: 1453713424449.jpg (72KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1453713424449.jpg
72KB, 720x540px
>>23250848
The shit gear club, someday anon, someday we will be gud gear goys.
>>
File: IMG_7222.jpg (837KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7222.jpg
837KB, 1920x1080px
>>23250820
>>23250848
Can I be part of the f a m ?
>>
File: 1454294751947538893729.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1454294751947538893729.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
What the hell is kik

These modern kids

I'm having dinner at 11.44 pm, I'm being tried out at this shoe shop tomorrow, wish me luck. I've never worked in retail and it's only until April, and only for Sundays and holidays, but I'm kinda nervous.
>>
>>23250922
cheers 2 that m8
I don't even use it anymore. Now I just play everything on my acoustic, which is a little nicer. Both are hand me downs though. Got new strangs. wound g string master race

>>23250947
CRUSTANON <3 HOLY SHIT you remind me of my best friend more and more, with your long hair, indigenous blood, fuck ton of guitars...damn you're his doppelganger I swear
>>
File: 1453436346605.jpg (47KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1453436346605.jpg
47KB, 345x383px
>>23250947
Those guitars
Respect

We over here flexin with the shit gear mane, gg anon. Real jealous.
>>
Starbucks girl reporting in. Just got off of work after 13 hours.

I have become the coffee
>>
>>23250971
>>23250979
lol, I love you guys too <3
>the budget gear club

I'm saving up for a sick-ass Fender Jaguar I saw in Guitar Center not too long ago. Either that or some more pedals.
>>
>>23250988

I'm either saving for a new guitar or a Bitcommander, but I'm pretty sure the guitar should come first. So much of a poorfag I don't even have a guitar pipe dream. Prolly some telecaster shite though.
>>
>>23251009
Teles are cool though. I love the semi-hollow ones, too. I'm more of a Epiphone/Gibsonfag myself, so I'm into the SGs and Les Pauls.
Fuzz, Distortion or Overdrive?
>>
>>23251042
Fuzz punk fan, all though I really like making weird sounds, I just want my guitar to not sounds like a guitar.
>>
All hipster-rap fans

I just discovered this guy like a couple minutes ago. Some 17 year old kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3X91Ld-GU
>>
>>23251062
Nice. I just think you can do a lot more with fuzz than you can with distortion and overdrive.
>>
>>23250988
teach me senpai, why a jag? why not a jazz?

>>23251009
>>23251042
teles ftw
I've had my eyes on a semi-hollow Thinline ever since I saw Cloakroom live... ugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxBp8gl6SWs
but I'm even more smitten by those limited Japan Thinline Strats which cost too damn much
I wanna make punkgaze like Whirr, and the semi-hollow is supposed to let me play with feedback, ideally. Thoughts?

my buddy tried to sell me his J Mascis Jazzmaster but I've been too broke to buy it off of him. He was even gonna help me upgrade the tuners and install a Bigsby. Sigh. I hope his offer still stands in a few months. I love the satin neck on that thing. Do you guys think ~$300-400 is worth it?
>>
>>23251099
The jazz is way more expensive, and it doesn't have the bar for the tremolo for some reason. Plus the jag is in sleek n' sexy black.

I've tried the semi-hollow thinline Tele out at guitar center, and yeah you can play with feedback pretty well. I just think the jaguar/jazzmasters are more suited for shoegaze lol. Have you listened to this shoegaze band called Airs? I think you'd like them
That price range is definitely worth it. Jazzmasters are normally ~$600+
>>
>>23251124
ah makes sense

yeah it seems every gaze band sticks with those, especially for the knobs and switches. I think I'll go for my buddy's deal. It's a Squier though. Then again, I've heard that the difference between Squier and Fender is usually the name, except in a few cases. Idk. Know anything about that?

Yeah I haven't listened to Airs in a while, though. Been too fixed on Whirr lately for my gaze fix. Listening to Apart right now. Honestly though, I don't like the vocalist. He almost sounds like the main dude in TWIABP. :/
>>
>>23251156
Yeah, it's just the name that's different, but for some reason, the Squier Srats really suck. They do every other model just like Fender does, except they fuck up the Stats all the time.

Actually, he left. There's a girl singer in there now. I think she's from Midwestern Moms. Oh, and Airs and Crisis Arm are pretty much one band now.
>>
File: 20160131_222034.jpg (929KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160131_222034.jpg
929KB, 1944x2592px
Currently listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194
Just chilling, enjoying my 2 days off.
>>
>>23251166
Huh interesting. I'm not digging either as much as I would like to though. Although, I still remember you rec'd Nevermind Me a while ago and I like their stuff a lot. Did you ever check out Lust and Newmoon?
>>
>>23251199
I love both of them very much. Thanks for showing them to me.
>>
>>23251199
>>23251205
You should check out "Common Era" by Belong.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo5.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo5.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
hey guys! i'm high again and listening to danny brown. i hope you guys are doing really well tonight. tell me about your day if you want!!
>>
>>23251216
I'm doing quite alright, how about yourself?
My day was pretty alright. I just got some KFC for dinner, played guitar and jerked off, what about you? How was your day?
>>
>>23250960
apparently kik is some app that middle schoolers started using but then seedy horny people started taking over lol I hadn't heard of it until after I graduated high school 3 years ago. Good luck on your shoe shop gig!

>>23251180
classic track. What are you taking 2 days off from?

>>23251211
oooh hazyyyy
>>
>>23251216
ayyy pharmanon, how's everything

>>23251232
kek

>>23251244
Yeah I'm not entirely sure what Kik is either, someone told me to download it like a year ago but I don't understand it's basic function.
>>
>>23251232
hahaha that's fucking awesome, i'm happy you had such a good day! i just got off a 12 hour shift as an EMT. took some pretty fun calls (another 'there's a cucumber stuck up my ass' call) and blah blah grandma fell down again etc. it was tiring but i got a lot of down time so i'm happy about that.
>>23251252
things are good!!! can't complain at all <3 how about you?
>>
File: kek.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>23251276
You get "there's a cucumber up my ass" calls? I didn't know that was a real thing
>>
>>23251290
you don't even know how many people i've had to transport because of stuff up their ass they couldn't get out and they couldn't drive themselves to the hospital "cause it hurts"

those and the "i am stuck between the toilet and bath tub" calls are my favorites because i get to call in the fire department for an extraction while me and my partner make fun of the person stuck

's a fun job
>>
>>23251305
I don't think I'd be able to contain my laughter with those kinds of calls lol
>>
>>23251307
it's horrible for me because i laugh when i'm nervous too

this one lady who was clearly going to die looked into my eyes and asked "am i going to die?" and i just went "hahahah... hah.. maybe" and my partner glared before saying "we're doing everything we can"

i still feel bad that /that/ was her last memory :(
>>
>>23251324
That must have sucked
Is the job normally that stressful?
>>
File: 2016-01-31 22.54.49.jpg (72KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-31 22.54.49.jpg
72KB, 480x640px
How y'all doin? Spent most of the day writing percussion parts for a cadet band. Been trying to write more music lately, but my motivation has been dead. Luckily this one was a personal request, so I have no choice!
>>
>>23251341
yeah but i laughed afterwards
it's CONSTANTLY stressful
either dealing with junkies who are ungrateful after we literally bring them back to life because we "ruined their high" or people who are dying and we can't do anything about or psych patients who are crawling around in their own shit and vomit with maggots surrounding them or going to car crashes

for 10 bucks an hour

(not to say i don't like my job, i love it because it changes every day/i get to help people, but still)
>>
>>23251379
What do you do to cool down after a long day?
>>
>>23251371
doing pretty well, gettin high and chillin out. sorry you don't have much motivation. i've always wanted to get into making music using like ableton or something but i've always gotten frustrated that i don't get it right away

>>23251387
well i don't drink but any substance that isn't alcohol pretty much. or just lay down for a long, long, long while. i'm pretty boring outside of my involvement with ems
>>
>>23251403
Yeah I tried learning Reaper once. Didn't quite get the hang of it. Planning to try again soon though. Also, how do you only make 10 bucks an hour at such an important job?
>>
>>23251403
We're all boring. That's why we're here lol
>>
>>23251427
Please ask the government. Please. Please get them to give me more money holy shit. fucking high schoolers at mcdonald's sometimes make more than me. i'm only becoming a paramedic so i can make 15 an hour. after that i'll probably become an RN and then be a school nurse and make 50k a year for putting ice packs on kid's heads but right now i want to actually do something with my life so i keep on doin the emt thing. phew that was long windded lol sorry i get kinda babbly when im high
>>
>>23251442
Write your local political asshole about it? You never know, it might be the one time that actually works haha.
>>
>>23251371
ooh cool shit mang what kind of music are you trying to make?
Also, I currently use Reaper and love it. What are you having trouble with?
>>
>>23251468
it won't change in my state unless the whole nation does it. which sucks :( but oh well. i make enough to pay for rent with my two jobs so that's good enough for me. what do you do for a living?
>>
>>23251472
It's military band/drum corps type stuff. I'm in a marching band and a drum ensemble, so I'm all about drums!
As for Reaper, I guess I was having difficulty just writing the music. Couldn't get any VIs to work. I had zero experience, so I bet there's something painfully simple I was missing.

>>23251475
I do graphic design for realtors. Worst. Clients. Ever. It's enough to pay the bills for my meager living, but holy shit is it emotionally draining. Trying to git gud enough at drumming so I can make a living off that instead. I have some connections in that department, so I'm fairly optimistic.
>>
>>23251507
hmm I don't use the VIs so can't help you there, sorry :/
drums are great. I was never in any sort of drumline though. ONE BAND, ONE SOUND. who are some of your fav drummers?
>>
>>23251507
Oh man, I get real intimidated by people who write legitimate sheet music. Taught myself the guitar and bass so I'm like pleb level when it comes to legitimate musical notes. It really looks like you know what you're doing man, that's awesome.
>>
>>23251541
Haha that movie was mediocre as fuck. Tbh I don't have any particular favourite drummers. I do love the shit out of Top Secret Drum Corps though. Wicked cool routines those guys come up with.
https://youtu.be/YJVdnMAGIt8

>>23251555
Thanks bro! I can't deal with learning music through example, I HAVE to have the sheet music in front of me. It's a blessing and a curse haha.
>>
File: trappps.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trappps.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>23243197

>what are you doing?
trying to distract myself because my nausea has been bad all day. can't afford to go to the doctor and get pain medicine for my lupus so i'm trying to grin and bare it

>why are you a fucking NEET weirdo?
if it weren't for my job and school i would be, i wouldn't leave my house at all desu

>video games(?)
just got through playing disgaea 5 and was trying to level up my thousand characters. got so frustrated i have to take a break or else i'll throw the damn game away

>currently reading
lots of manga, waiting for a few to get updated. got recommended boku girl as a joke? and am enjoying it a lot, lol. would like more, if anyone has any recommendations

>music
my coworker's been playing kpop all week on the radios so i've been binging on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTXmhKapmCI

>films etc.
i've been watching a lot of documentaries and just got through downloading vikings
>>
>>23251820
Welcome to The NHK is the best I've ever read.
It's truly incredible.
And Tokyo Ghoul is pretty great, too.
>>
>>23251820
Same f a m, I'm trying really hard to focus on this pre screening quiz for this job, but I'm just going through this list of albums I've been recommended. Sorry you're going through all that pain anon :/

Yo, why does vikings feel like it's trying to be Game of Thrones so badly.
>>
>>23251820
>my nausea has been bad all day
Shit, that sucks. There are few things I consider worse than nausea. How often does it get bad?
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 952x1688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 952x1688px
I am currently at work. With about 7 hrs left. Current video games are starbound, killing floor 2, endless legend, and pay day 2

While I'm at work Im about to start playing magic the gathering mobile but currently candy crush soda and jelly, words with friends, alphabetty, and cut the rope 1 & 2

Not so much films as I've been watching shows such as deadly women, the fb I files, the different law and orders, elementary, penny dreadful, and fear the walking dead
>>
>>23251915
Is Penny Dreadful a good show? I've seen previews of it but I never got around to watching it
>>
>>23251919
Friend. Drop what you are doing and go watch it. God that show is heaven
>>
>>23251931
Is it on Netflix?
>>
>>23251915
>Magic the gathering
Fuck with my out of date artifact deck, son.
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 946x1725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 946x1725px
>>23251937
I'm not sure i have both Netflix and Hulu

>>23251938
I have a bunch of coworkers into the game that are willing to help me learn. I used to really be into Yugioh and Pokemon card games when I was younger. Even won a Yugioh tournament
>>
>>23251937
I checked, it isn't on Hulu or Netflix which is such shit BUT I've been watching it on couchtuner for free son
>>
>>23251944
Yeah that was like my entire childhood, that and dungeons and dragons. I stopped playing magic in like 2013, new commander decks fuckin up my vibe. You're cards get outdated within 6 months and I've got other things to spend my money on.

Would learn though, it's still p fun. What are you guarding there anon?
>>
>>23251953
I need to get on it then. Thanks, qt.
>>
>>23251869
that's the only reason i'm watching it desu, because i needed something to fill the hole game of thrones left until it airs. i'm kind of scared to finish watching though if it's that much of a rip off.

and what kind of job? that sounds stressful...

>>23251827
i've heard it's pretty great, but extremely depressing, so i'm kind of wary it'll fuck my shit up.
and i love tokyo ghoul, i'm making my way through the manga right now along with boku no hero academia and kekkai sensen

>>23251877
ah, i have nausea every day of my life because of vertigo and chronic migraines, but it's usually bearable unless i'm in a car, then it's vomit inducing. thankfully i have zofran which is basically a godsend.

>>23251915
i tried watching penny dreadful and couldn't get into it, if i didn't like it by the first 5 episodes should i give up or does it get better?

also, curious, how'd you get into security? seems like an interesting job
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 559x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 559x960px
>>23251963
I'm guarding very restricted access keys, making sure everyone coming through has their badges, making sure property that isn't supposed to be leaving the premise isn't leaving, and checki bags and boxes! I also do quite a lot of paperwork
>>
File: image.jpg (262KB, 797x1482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262KB, 797x1482px
>>23251979
I had the same problem. The first few episodes didn't draw me in. BUT IT IS SO WORTH CONTINUING PLS DO SO

And well I'm working my way up to bsu agent of the fbi that studies, catches and tracks serial killers and serial rapists. There was a casino in town and I made damn sure I got picked from the candidates. The hiring officer knew that I wanted the job more than anything. I have not missed a day of work in 9 months
>>
>>23251979
It really only has this GoT aesthetic to it, the cinematography, exposition, filter, other than that it's no GoT rip off, it just looks like it. I never finished the show but it's highly recommended, do it, f a m.

It's a telecommunications company, survey screenings for other companies, etc. etc. I'm not a huge fan but I just have a lot of experience with it.

It's kind of soul deadening though.

How is Disgaea anyway, it's one of those /v/-core games I've heard about.
>>
>>23252001
i'll try a few more episodes then!

and oh wow, that's awesome, i'm currently majoring in biochem because i want to do the same, although what you're doing sounds a lot more dangerous. what did you go to school for/what're you going to school for? sorry if i'm getting nosy here

>>23252019
i found out it doesn't have high fantasy, which is sad, but hopefully it'll still fill at least an eighth of the hole GoT left behind.

and hopefully everything goes well, i have a friend who works in the same field and is always stressed to hell and back.

and disgaea is a lot of fun, there's just a lot of micromanaging your characters, lots of leveling period since each character can be leveled up to level 999. you're also able to go inside items and level them up to level 999. game is intense
>>
>>23252082
Jesus, the fucking Japanese.

I'm not sure there's too much out there that can fill the GoT void ;__;
Yeah no high fantasy, there's some new series on SciFi whose name escapes me that claims to be GoT in space. I can't really get into too much that isn't some absurd fiction/science fiction or fantasy.

I don't take my escapism in moderation, I'm swinging for the fences.
>>
>>23252082
It can have its risky moments but I really love my job. And next year or the year after, depending on if I move or not, I'll be double majoring in behavioral science and criminology with a minor in philosophy , if I can afford it! If not I'll stick to behavioral science as a major (they have a preference for someone with at least an associates in the subject) and minor in criminology,

My next step is to join the police force where I live.
>>
File: eric ball.png (1MB, 622x840px) Image search: [Google]
eric ball.png
1MB, 622x840px
>Music Disscusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iEl7OKrLGI
>What are you doing?
watching highlight reels from past seasons of Big Brother, anxiously awaiting the iowa caucus tomorrow to see how that goes
>Video Games(?)
the xbox 360 version of Jeopardy!
absalom absalom
>Films etc.
snow on tha bluff
>>
>>23252133
How is that movie, I've been constantly passing it on Netflix.
>>
>>23252133
one of my top 10 favorite films ever. it's kind of polarizing but you'll probably know if you're gonna love it or not within the first five minutes
>>
>>23252179
>>23252151
>>
>>23252133
Welp, someone was about to come in posting Aphex Twin eventually. You listen to the new Animal Collective track (newish)

>>23252179
Shit, top ten, I'll have to give it a watch.

>>23252133
>Big Brother
You english m8? You guys got some solid quiz shows.
>>
>>23252200
i've given it a few listens, love the piano and sax on it but i still prefer floridada.
and nope i'm american. you're right though, big fat quiz show of the year is awesome
>>
>>23252230
We can all agree that English television is far superior to American tv. You still into indie/emo/scramz or is that American Football banner very dated?
>>
>>23252267
not a big emo guy but there's several artists in the genre that i'm a big fan of. nouns, mat cothran's stuff, hospital sports, stuff like that
>>
>>23252292
Hospital Sports? Never heard, what's a good album to start with. I'm really trying to distract myself.
>>
>>23252302
their self titled. they're basically an american football clone band but still good stuff
>>
File: @#$$$$$####TT.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
@#$$$$$####TT.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
Fucking connection.
>>23249889
I still play WoW
Tho only in summer.
>>23249875
Ohayo.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo66.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo66.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>23252866
lil qt Hindi meme grill
>>
File: 2342425345356776.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2342425345356776.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>23252876
OP-paii
What you been up to during my slumber time.
>>
>>23252905
Listenin to this list of albums anon made me
Throwin guitars, etc. etc.
About to go to sleep tho, lil anon :C
>>
>>23252905
pls shitpost in my absence qt meme grill as I sleep <3 gnight, anon.
>>
File: 1450327016948.jpg (135KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450327016948.jpg
135KB, 722x1024px
>>23252932
Good night OP
Once again thread is under new management.
>>
File: 2016-02-01 21.56.50.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-01 21.56.50.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
Hi
>>23252876
Hi
>>23252866
Hi
>>23252133
Hi
>>23251981
Hi
>>23251820
Hi
>>
>>23252866
Finally doing the faces again I see. I have a splitting headache, work or nah?
>>23252980
By the worst one yet.
>>
File: 90jpg.jpg (754KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
90jpg.jpg
754KB, 2592x1456px
I just got home from "work".

>>23252133
>Aphex Twin
Good taste. I like the more ambient songs though.

>>23253065
Hi
>>
>>23253174
what's going on man? what is "work"?
>>
>>23253195
"work" is going to a government subsidized workplace intended for misfits and losers to package components, restore furniture and perform a bunch of other menial jobs like painting chairs or jamming smaller screws into bigger screws for four hours a day and three days a week
>>
File: snapshot (19).jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (19).jpg
69KB, 640x480px
Look who´s back!
>>23250960
>>23251244
>kik
kik is a shitty anonymous app that everybody uses instead of the far superior telegram so I have to use it aswell
>>23251252
>pharmanon
kek
>>23251820
>cant afford medicine
Another day where Im glad that I sit here comfy in great Germany :^)
But really though, I hope you get better soon!
>kpop
what the fuck am I watching
>>
>>23253232
how did you land a gig like that?
>>
File: snapshot (20).jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (20).jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>23250947
>>23250848
>>23250820

/acousticfag/ reporting in... I dont even know half of the words you guys used.
>>
>>23253253
by being autistic and not having anything else going for me. i dropped out of the same school a second time, so it was back to the autism shop.

the hours are odd like that because the first time i dropped out, i had to go to an inpatient clinic for a psychological evaluation. after i stayed there for a few weeks, they forwarded me to the autism shop for workplace/social rehabilitation

i managed to barter the same hour/day schedule as the first time, but they might make me do full days after they conclude a meeting with me in a few months
>>
>>23253065
Aussie Hai
What's up.
>>23253074
What am I getting out of it.
>>
>>23253296
it sounds like a comfy job hopefully you get more hours
>>23253333
nice quads
but not much, just chilling and working as usual
how about you?
>>
File: aDDRy-zA-GM.jpg (72KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
aDDRy-zA-GM.jpg
72KB, 604x604px
>Music Disscusion
rock, metal, reggae, folk, irish celtic punk
>What are you doing?
at work. Lead ui/ux designer
I'm not. I just have deficite of communication
>Video Games(?)
playin VG since 6 years. Fav: Ultima Online, 2- Wow, dota, cs, witcher
Alan Edgar Poe anthology
>Films etc.
rewatched "Watchmen" and first Alien yesterday.
>>
>>23253375
>watchmen and Alien
both awesome movies, even though I think watchmen was a bit overrated
>>
>>23253333
The satisfaction of knowing I won't my pornhub subscription this month, also rent and shit but I ain't to worried about that.
What you want.
>>
>>23253453
Diet coke.
>>23253370
What kind of work
Enjoying a day off doing nothing.
>>
>>23253488
pay*
B0ss is you?
>>
>>23253504
FatB0ss yes now where mycoke at.
>>
>>23253488
Work at a hardware store. Yes it's great for pickup lines.
>>
>>23253510
>tfw b0ss is skinny white old man like me.
You really like diet?
>>
>>23253535
>3535
But is it working.
>>23253589
Fuck no.
>>
>>23253605
You need it tho, you fat.
>>
>>23253649
Why even try.
>>
File: Dunt be scare be fabulous.jpg (887KB, 735x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Dunt be scare be fabulous.jpg
887KB, 735x1114px
>>23253772
2 b fabu even tho u mejican duh.
>>
>>23253892
Yo mean a diet would cure everything.
>>
>>23253905
Idk Ich niet see you body. Plus it wouldn't cure you mentally, but hay all da bois won't notice.
>>
File: DSC_0643.jpg (125KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0643.jpg
125KB, 800x530px
>Music Disscusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBQr26lnppc&list=PL9mCMKp0o7xuB45b6-AGhJX6d9B3vxSIO&index=29
I really want to play Pokemon X so I am listening to the soundtrack, I played Y the first time round
>What are you doing?
Wasting my life on /soc/ right now
I have a barely active ego, I've never had the ambition or drive to go out and make something of myself and buy things I don't need
>Video Games(?)
GTA5
The Upanishads
>Films etc.
Last one I saw was The Revenant
>>
File: princessme.jpg (35KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
princessme.jpg
35KB, 400x287px
>>23253969
rly.
>>
File: Bish pls am uber fabu.jpg (11KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
Bish pls am uber fabu.jpg
11KB, 200x160px
>>23253989
J a rly unt who niet want 2 b uber fabulous anyway?
>>
>>23253986
I dunno why but I really like that picture, must be the lightning
>the revenant
how did you like it? I thought it was amazing and the conditions under which the movie was filmed set the bar for holywood movies way higher now
>>
>>23253986
B R O N Y
R
O
N
Y
>>
>>23253994
Speak engrish.
>>
>>23254015
Pinche frijoleras que no saben nada.
>>
>>23254000
I really liked it, though it's not something I'm in a hurry to watch again, one of those works of art.
Tom Hardy was amazing and I just liked all the gritty realism and beautiful imagery.
>>
>>23254035
Yeah, its so beautiful in its simplicty.
Tom Hardy and Leo both rocked!
>>
File: WIN_20160201_115919.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160201_115919.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>23253258
ayyyy no warries m8 we're all still learning
what kinda stuff do you like to play on the acoustic?
For me it's John Frusciante, Radiohead, King Krule, Title Fight and Whirr. And then of course I know ITAOTS front to back, some songs by Tenacious D and Choking Victim. I've been playing for 5 years now though. Hbu?
>>
>>23254108
If anyone's interested, I might take requests based on my list of covers that I know.
>>
>>23254118
Start off with something you like.
>>23254028
>>
File: IMG_20160201_1.png (1MB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_1.png
1MB, 899x1599px
I woke up like 15 mins ago and my boyfriend just left for work so im pretty sad now. I wanted to wake up earlier so i coulda had 1 last round with him before work :/
Now ill have to wait till friday
>>
File: 20160201_104958.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160201_104958.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I need more sleep.

>Music Discussion
Currently switching between artist on soundcloud and Tame Impala. Just got hooked up with Tame Impala's discography so I have a lot to go through. So far one of my favorites has been a remix of Mind Mischief. Drums are so good in this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yAlugaObs

>What are you doing?
Waiting for my job to call to go into work, fucking around on Ableton, and browsing /soc/.

>Video Games

Occasional GTA Online with friends. Little bit of Swtor, The Forest, Dying Light, and trying to finish the Witcher 3.

Just finished reading Jurassic Park again for the 50th time. Love me some dinos. Considering picking back up Game of Thrones and rereading before the new season starts.

>Films
Last film I saw would be the Hateful Eight. I thought it was entertaining. Probably one of the Tarantino films I liked the least out of all his works though.

I've had a lazy 2016 so far.
>>
>>23254108
Play Tribute by T.D.
>>23254129
What? Did I say something wrong?
>>
Hello friends.
>>
>>23254108
Would love some covers!
>that guitar
So beau, gives me a stiffy!
>What im playing
Im a beginner, dont even ask for covers, but I try some young Dylan and Jack johnson stuff. I dont really like Jack johnson but his guitar is easy and fun.

>>23254137
Im so sad because me A GIRL couldnt´ve SEX with my boyfriend, I love SEX, SEX is great, SEX in the evening SEX in the day SEX in the morning. Geez im so DEPRESSED because I missed my SEX today.
Oh btw here is a picture of me.
>>23254153
>those eyes though
Arian/10
Also digging the goa or whatever the style is
>Job
whats your profession?
>Hateful Eight
Im going to see it in one of the only 70mm cinemas in germany, will be a 5h trip so I hope its worth it!

>>23254244
Welcome back Senpai!
>>
File: 1447626040996.jpg (42KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1447626040996.jpg
42KB, 500x334px
>>23254164
If you expect me to look it up.
>>23254244
OP is back !
>>
>>23254129
okie http://vocaroo.com/i/s1oxXU8TuCjW
here's Title Fight - Liar's Love
didn't bother mixing so it starts clipping :/

>>23254164
ah shit I shoulda left out The D. I haven't played their stuff since for like 4 years. Also, my brother's in the room next to me, so I feel a little awkward, but idk I might do it.
>>
>>23254260
Wow calm down anon.

Im just chatting. That was just on my mind. Ger over it
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo80.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo80.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>23254108
>>23253375

Is this what we doing now.
>>23254291
Hindi <3
>>
>>23254297
Please do anon-kun, if not then play Fuck her Gently, but real low kek.
>>23254291
I don't really expect much from you, but like the great Internet sages say, "google is your (only, in this case) friend".
>>
>>23254328
oyy :D play sumfin m8
>>
>>23254297
Jesus christ man that was awesome!
Do you have a band or anything?
>>
>>23254297
oh woah, real nice anon, this is fucking great

>>23254344
hmmm...I think I might. Can't sing though.
>>
File: NMLcover2.0.jpg (87KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
NMLcover2.0.jpg
87KB, 500x437px
>>23254358
>>23254358
You should definetly show us what you got f am!
>singing
Yeah I too wish I had to golden voice of asian anon
>music general
I gave >pic related
a try because everybody was hyping it... I dont get it, I mean its nice but I dont understand why its treated like a hipster-treasure.
Any opinions?
>>
>>23254379
Wow I laughed out loud at this for some reason. Gonna do it son. Give me a sec.
>>
>>23254343
omg fine...I fucked up a lot and couldn't do the last part but here ya go ya barstad, it took like 10 takes hahaha
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Zr4wJOrRtK

>>23254351
ah I wish I had a band. Although, I don't think I'd be ready. I've played backup in a friend's band and drums in another band, but neither of them really got off the ground. I think I'll wait a couple of years until I even attempt to spearhead my own band with my own songs. I'm gonna try to record all the parts on my own first and see how it turns out. :P Thanks though!

>>23254358
tanks OP :3
play some latin shit like Egberto or Assad Bros or Paco de Lucia :D (that's the extent of my knowledge of people who write for classical guitar)
>>
>>23254260

>Arian/10
Thanks man
>Job
I work as a delivery driver. Usually ship seals, pumps, all that jazz to different companies across Southeast Texas and West Louisiana. I work on call though, so no set schedule. Which can be a good and bad thing.
>Hateful Eight
Watching it in 70mm would've been a better experience for sure. Little jealous you're going to see it in 70mm. I'm not sure I could make that 5 hour drive though. Longest I've ever drove for a movie was about 3 hours to Houston to see the Dark Knight in Imax.

>>23254297

This is pretty solid man! I like your cover and the original song too. Nice job anon!
>>
>>23254438
This is beautiful, the demon snort was spot on. Understandable you need two for that part. I think I am falling in love.
>>
>>23254379
>golden voice of asian anon
The nicest thing anyone's said to me on 4chan lol.
>ITAOTS hype
my small circle of friends hyped it up for me 2 years ago when it was a creamy meme and people played the songs or mentioned them to get a laugh, but most of us ended up listening to the album so much that we started liking it. I imagine that's what the other /mu/tants kinda went through too but I've also met a cousin of mine who was obsessed with them years before as well as a 30yo friend of mine who was also into them a long time ago and they both talked about how NMH made such depressing songs. Both of them were like avant teens though so I think there are actually people who unironically praise it, especially full-out pabst drinking hipsters. idk

>>23254453
much gratitudinous my d00d. :) You should post up some shit that you've done on Ableton!

>>23254479
omg lol thanks
I finally achieved crush status! :D
>>
File: 1454027834391.jpg (26KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454027834391.jpg
26KB, 720x720px
Holy shit, I don't think my shitty webcam mic can handle the sound of the acoustic, I might have to play softer, this sounds like some fucking avante-garde shit. It washes out all the bass and leaves it sounding like a twang mess.

http://vocaroo.com/

I don't even know why I posted this shit, it sounds like I'm running the guitar through a fucking dishwasher.

SORRY GUYS I TRIED.
>>
>>23254523
I PROMISE I DON'T SOUND THIS BAD. IT'S THE MIC SON
>>
>>23254328
You have a weird finger OP.
>>23254343
Waa
So in all other cases google hates me.

THE FUK
I sleep one day and wake up to find out I have a presentation tomorrow at 9 am.
>>
>>23254506

Here's one of the songs I made awhile back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlHY6rqZ-j4

I've got some more on my soundcloud but usually end up making trap/hiphop/sample style beats when I work in Ableton. Would really really love to branch out though. I have a shitty guitar and acoustic bass with a Line 6 greenbox pedal which I need to figure out how to connect to my computer somehow. Maybe get a mic too so I can coo softly over some chords with a bunch of reverb.
>>
>>23254506
Yeah no matter how far back away from the mic I sit, the webcam mic can't handle the guitar.
>>
>>23254506
Pls do continue tho, this bringing back the feels.
>>23254567
Wat u mean.
Kek sucks 2 b u
>>
>>23254567
It's the angle son.
>>
File: n08A8NO.jpg (43KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
n08A8NO.jpg
43KB, 599x804px
>>23254523
mfw vocaroo link

>>23254343
oh I just remembered the superior Tenacious D song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=212XFe-ICeM
I recommend every ma/soc/hist listen to this for a quality kek.

>>23254569
oh wow this is great, reminds me a little bit of Archy Marshall's new album. Interesting video idea too. I felt many feels in a short amount of time.

>>23254580
have you tried muffling it with a cloth? I've done that in the past and it kinda worked.

>>23254588
the feels? :0 I'm confused
>>
>>23254594
Just tried cloth, still not working, gonna figure out a way to redeem myself.
>>
>>23254594

Thanks you! Love me some Archy so that means a lot to me.

Had to follow up on that Tenacious D track too with this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A
>>
File: WIN_20160201_140718.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160201_140718.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
well anons I'm gonna miss y'all but I gotta go get a book for my CAD class tonight and do some homework and pick up my sis from school and eat something, so I'll probably be back in like 4 hours ;-; really gonna miss y'all

>>23254602
ya better post something before I get back! :P
>>
>>23254643
Gotchu f a m

L8r m8 hope that shits gr8
>>
>>23254643
Found a less shitty mic, still can't hear too well. Oh well I tried.

http://vocaroo.com/
>>
>>23254891
aaaaaan it didn't save. why live.
>>
Sorry fa m I was watching >memories of murder
I am back now though!
>>23254899
Both vocaroo linksarent viable:(
Plz OP dont give up! Anime taught us that comebacks are always greater then the first try!
>>23254438
Dude thats so amazing, never thought I would listen to something so good that was made from somebody on /soc/!
>>23254453
>delivery driver
Geez man, its a really shitty job here in germany. How do you like it?
>>23254506
>NMH
Yeah I guess its like YOLO, first you say it ironically and suddently you use it normally.
>>
File: IMG_20160201_105741.jpg (953KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_105741.jpg
953KB, 1944x2592px
Nobody fucking pays attention in class.

I'm more worried about having space to install the programs I need on my computer to do my homework than having to do this shit.

Meantime I'm thinking about going back home and playing Age of Empires but I gotta deposit money and go for a run first.

Also if any of you niggers like shooters Rainbow Six: Siege is actually good.

>Books
I'm reading a book about the fall of the Empire of Japan in WWII. Did you know that the German Ambassador in Japan was actually a Russian double agent?
>>
>>23255085

>delivery driver

It has it's pros and cons for sure. Driving for over 10 hours a day sometimes gets old. Combine that with traffic and demanding delivery times it can definitely get stressful.The people I work with are all really nice though so that and the pay rate usually outweighs the cons for me.

I like it enough to stay for awhile but I couldn't make it a life time job for sure. What makes it so shitty in Germany for the drivers?
>>
>>23255179
They´re timed extremely hard. I always ask them if they need to go to the toilet because they literally have no time to piss when theyre on their shift otherwise.
What would be your favorite profession?
>>
>>23254594
You gotta love Jack Black and K.G. lmao.
The feels of when I used to finger my black beauty :'(
>>23254643
Pls come back anon-kun...
>>
File: 2016-02-01 10.10.52 1.jpg (656KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-01 10.10.52 1.jpg
656KB, 960x1280px
>go drink at a bar with friend
>have good time and get drunk
>feel great for some hours
>sober up on way back home
>tfw no gf intensifies after remembering qts at the bar
>not I feel bad and have an headache

fuggg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGIE7WaTuMg
>>
File: WIN_20160201_171403.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160201_171403.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
hey guys I'm back
back for a snack
which is really dinner
because I'm a winner
then I gotta read
and go back to school
I used to be such a NEET
but that was when I was a fool

>>23254899
ayo where my track at, jack?
why not record in a DAW and then upload it?

>>23255085
tehanks fambam :3 there are some strays here from /mu/ who can probably blow me out of the water (summoning crustanon: >>23250947).
Show us your creations too, my dude! :)
The people on this board are actually pretty supportive, based on the handful of threads I've seen in the past.

>>23255145
Are you in hs? Because even in community college, there seem to be more people who pay attention. Also, awesome that you're reading about Japanese history. I'm planning to get into that after I finish Korean history since I'm a gook and their histories seem to intertwine. Speaking of the Japs and vidya, have you ever played the Onimusha series? They're dope af.

>>23255225
>fingering your black beauty
lolol what happened to it?
>anon-kun...
Whatever do you need, my anon-san? :0
>>
File: 1453943380386.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453943380386.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>23255519
>DAW

I got the mic for it but Vocaroo wasn't savin shit for me f a m

Shit will be up before you back again. I promise.
>>
File: H0rpxuZ.jpg (84KB, 711x720px) Image search: [Google]
H0rpxuZ.jpg
84KB, 711x720px
>>23255528
Do you hab a DAW b0ss? I use Reaper. Tis nice.

pic unrelated bc i hab no pic related
your reaction images are on point OP
i need to up my game...
>>
>>23255519
Ayoo dropping verses hotter than Califnornia in the summer time
Your guitar game is strong
but im better with the rhyme
So dont even try
you´re just going to loose
So you bettah go die
I´ll even make you the noose
>>
>>23255568
>The people on this board are actually pretty supportive
Shoudlve read that before I told you to go kill yourself via my sick rhymes...
>>
File: 1453831192351.jpg (31KB, 371x382px) Image search: [Google]
1453831192351.jpg
31KB, 371x382px
>>23255568
>Them stank as rhymes
>"rhymes"
>"sick"
>I am now sick
>can read how white you are
>life lookin a little more bleak
>kill
>>
>>23255567
>kek
Was gonna download Renoise, or Reaper as per your suggestion.
Gonna do this after I'm finish the daily Short Hair Girl thread lurk
>tfw no qt 3.14 short hair gf

>>23255595
meant to say
>Stank ass rhymes
>captcha "Faggot Blvd"
>>
>>23255595
You give me shit
but you havent even showed your skill
How should I know you got it?
maybe your verses too are ill!
>>
>>23255519
I had to kill her.
I want to listen to more sweet tunes from you.
>>
>>23255519
>>23255568
>>23255595
>>23255627
"Fool ya fool"
>>
File: WIN_20160201_175955.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160201_175955.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>23255568
oh shit son, look at him go
this lil nigga, ayo, he got some flow
but as far as his looks, man I don't know
this guy look like he on death row
and you might be asking "why's that?"
well my rhymes come back like rat a tat
but anyway I gotta split
I got get on top that learning shit
so I don't stay a NEET like everyday looking weak
and maybe I'll start becoming /fit/
well, I can't front son, you ain't bad
but at the end of the day, we lose to Chad

;-; *sniffles*

>>23255618
>/shg/
oh my god dude today I saw a tall shg at the library and I recognized her from music club and I was swooning. Imagine a 6ft Shailene Woodley with black pixie cut and perfect skin. hnnnngggggghhhhh

>>23255633
no anon y u kill? ;-;
idk if I can pull out any more tunes today since I got a night class in an hour, but here's a Whirr cover I did a while back in another /soc/ thread that was 404'd, although I use clyp.it since the file was too big for vocaroo.
https://clyp.it/vkptzfdk

Well, peace out familia, see y'all later tonight at realniggahourz.
>>
>>23255707
Holy shit you win!
Did you need to get so real in the end?;-;
>>
>>23255707
Someone else took her :'(. That was great btw, almost made me feel happy. Smell ya later anon-kun.
>>
>>23255519
No I go to State Uni.

Also I've played 3 hours of one Onimusha game I can't remember the name of but that's about it. I know what they're about though.
>>
>>23255707
Oh yeah btw the other song was awesome aswell! If you ever upload an album I´ll listen the shit out of it!
>>
File: 1453958662431.jpg (39KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1453958662431.jpg
39KB, 560x560px
>>23255707
>at the end of the day, we lose to Chad
>>
File: WIN_20160201_210518.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160201_210518.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
BACK AGAIN Y'ALL
I'm in a good mood. Got out of class 1.5 hours early because I finished the assignment before anyone else. Asian skills ftw. It was a Computer-Aided Design class and all we had to do was use the AutoCAD software to draw 3 figures with lines by using keyboard shortcuts. I was on fire. Like line after line after line after line after line, while everyone else was like OK HOW DO YOU EVEN DRAW A LINE. There was this buff Chad sitting next to me who left without even starting the assignment. Take that. Betas: 1, Alphas: 0. lolol

>>23255733
>>23255778
Haha sorry man. I knew it was a killer line. Although, it was more like a kamikaze line because shit hurts me too. :'(

>>23255756
That sucks. A guitar is your bebe. You must now commit sudoku as repentance for your sins.

>>23255761
Ah, well I guess uni is different. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with the sjw pc police at community. Do you?
Onimusha is basically Devil May Cry set in feudal Japan (except one of the games in the series is partly set in modern day France because of some supernatural time machine lol). The team who worked on the DMC games worked on Onimusha, too. I guess it's a third-person slasher, if that's a term (as opposed to FPS).

>>23255778
many gratitudes I send 2 u <3
Maybe I'll throw my stuff in the /bandcamp/ thread over at /mu/ when I finish it. It'll probably be a long time from now though. I gotta save up for a mic and a better electric guitar first. Right now all I got is my laptop mic. Post your stuff dude! I don't judge. In all honesty, I don't interact that much on /mu/ even though I lurk there the most. I'm a firm believer in the /subjective/ meme. I can't take people seriously when they say X is better than Y because (insert buzzwords). Post ur stuff d0000d.

>>23255972
tis le cold hard truth
>>
>>23256790
sup gookanon, glad to hear it man
>checkmate chad

Yo you into Deafheaven at all m8?
>>
File: hanky panky.jpg (26KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
hanky panky.jpg
26KB, 409x600px
>>23256912
>gookanon
lol damn I shoulda called myself something else
what do I call you? crippleanon? crippleanon c]8^)

I've listened to all of their stuff so far, but I don't find myself going back to their stuff unless someone reminds me. I guess I'm still not used to screamed vox. I like yelled vox though. Henry Rollins B.A.E. 8===D~~<3
>>
Argie back.

I went to the shoe shop, it was alright but BOY EIGHT HOURS? Thank god it's only a two month gig. I couldn't stand such boredom as a regular job.

Also the most retarded American tourist came into the shop asking for directions... I'll elaborate soon.

I'm really tired, with the runs (tmi) and I haven't studied enough Phonetics. I guess I thrive under pressure.
>>
>>23256990
kek it's cool man will switch up the anoname
>Henry Rollins
mein nigger

Idk man just been OP for like every thread, never thought of namefagging.
>>
>>23257124
JayPee-san is fine mi amigo.
>>23256790
I committ sudoku long time ago, and again in 3 years. I gave it to my sister since she wanted to learn.
>>
File: z4mpsriddkspkoqrx6pi.jpg (54KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
z4mpsriddkspkoqrx6pi.jpg
54KB, 620x401px
>>23257124
I don't mind gookanon lol. I don't think I've seen any other gooks so far.
>hanky panky
ayyyy you're not a h8er
Life Time = my fav album. hbu?
I'm seriously a Rollins dickrider. Although I've been trying to get more of his books. I saw him do his talking show a few months ago. It was great. Although I went alone. :(
His Henry & Heidi podcast are the best. Better than the talking shows imo. Have you listened to them?

>>23257193
aww you're too good to your sis
my younger sis and I shared a guitar until she moved out and recently she bought her very own Alvarez acoustic and I'm superjelly. I have a decent Ibanez that my uncle gave me since it was collecting dust in his house. Although, I've had my eyes on pic related for a while. I tried out pretty much all the acoustics at my local guitar center and fell in love with that one. It's so smooth and deep. HNNNGGGGHHHHHH
>>
>>23257193
>>23257281
Shit, yeah, might as well call me JP, since it's common knowledge now apparently. Woah, I haven't really explored the realm of Henry Rollins books, was never really too into the musician book thing. I read that Marilyin Manson auto(?)biography like in early highschool and like yeah I get it.

I'd check out shit he wrote though.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160201_25.jpg (159KB, 1081x717px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160201_25.jpg
159KB, 1081x717px
>music
some Genesis (don't know why but it feels right at the present moment lel). someone pls recommend some gud doom and/or sludge 2 me. am in de mood

>what are you doing?
chilling with snoop (pic very related) fite me irl if u dnt believe me

>NEET weirdo
have a shit wageslave job. had to move 3000 pounds of food today. RIP left shoulder

>>23257445
am currently wearing a marilyn manson shirt from high school that should probably be burned but it's comfy and gud 2 sleep in
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo9.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo9.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
i just got home from a 12 hour shift with a bit of overtime

k i l l m e. i hope y'all are doing well though!!
>>
I return from the abyss of rearranging my music collection
>>23257495
Primitive Man, Eyehategod, The Body, Thou, Meth Drinker, Iron Monkey, Dystopia, Acid Bath
>>
>>23257495
can't go wrong with these guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBfffBhnL6U

this weird shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwXbl8uphjs

This because you might be into it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBdoB9rRFTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxxUuhKVhW8

Also Steve Albini for being general godlike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0jw5qBgUuo

My knowledge of sludge is pretty local, so hope these are coming close to what you're into!
>am currently wearing a marilyn manson shirt from high school
burn that shit anon
>>
>>23257536
>Acid Bath
>Eyehategod
Fug yes. You're speaking mi language. Will check out the others ASAP, danke friend. How's ya night going?
>>
>>23257495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQRt5E-JJfg

This especially, not sludge but them good sounds.
>eyehategod
fuck man forgot about them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msj0_FlVrPU
>>
>>23257547
Alright, just playing some Deftones and looking through my records
Oh, and check out Hell (from Salem, Oregon), Dragged Into Sunlight, Hexis and Amenra. They keep popping up in my head after I mention some.
>>
>>23257540
oh damn, I was not expecting this beautiful list. many thanks, fo real. if I burn the shirt will u coem 2 mi bonfire parti? I'll make sure to have "the beautiful people" on loop the whole time. maybe we can have a pinata of sorts..
>>
>>23257445
JP sounds good. I was wondering what to call you in another thread.

Get In The Van is where most people start with Rollins. You could also listen to him narrate the entire thing on youtube if you don't wanna read. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPjS6nYR4k
I find it's a lot more convenient to just make dinner and eat it or do some other chore while listening to someone talk. He did a lot of stream-of-consciousness poetry books after that which were mostly depressing and edgy, but during the past decade or two, he's been documenting his trips around the world. His trip to North Korea I found the most fascinating. Also, he's got all of his H&H podcast up on his website at henryrollins.com so you don't have to download anything if you click the LibSyn links. The one about his friendship with Hubert Selby Jr. is really fascinating imo.

>>23257520
damn anon how do you wageslave so hard? Where does all the scrilla go?

>>23257536
welcome back crustanon
are you more of a crustie than anything else or should I just call you metalanon?
>>
>>23257577
i'm an emt
it goes toward my rent/medic school/sometimes fun stuff
and i just bought a car so i'm hurtin for money

how's your night
>>
>>23257577
I used to be big on crust, but not as much anymore. I even have a pair of "crust" jeans that I don't wear lol
I like Crustanon better than metalanon, so keep the name as is
>>
File: 1454386406898-2044466089.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1454386406898-2044466089.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
> mfw completely ignored.

It's alright, I readded this old /SOC/ acquaintance to Skype, he's cool and I missed taking to him.
>>
>>23257540
digging all of these HARD. I'm very glad that you, >>23257536, and I all enjoy Acid Bath. Wish more peepz knew about 'em
>>
>>23257567
Yeh I'd burn some Marylin Manson shit any time. He was alright back in the past but, not an edgelord anymore.

>>23257577
Honestly probably going to check out the youtube thing, I have so many unfinished books that I can't take up another one.
>North Korea
wut

>>23257587
We've all had those crust jeans f a m

>>23257596
you posting in that oldfag thread?
>>
>>23257621
Not old enough, really, never browsed soc till late 2013
>>
>>23257560
That first link was pretty awesome. Reminded me of Fuck Buttons
>>
>>23257586
ah yes I remember your emt stories
how much rent + bills are you forking over a month? I live with my brother, sister and mom, in a 2 bedroom apt, so we each end up paying 400-500 a month for both rent + bills. Pretty good deal imo. Then again, the east coast of the US has fucking expensive housing compared to the shit back home in MN where I grew up. I'm hoping to move there in a couple of years like one of my sisters did.
anyway, my night's pretty alright. Not stressing too hard about school, but I'm so damn broke I can't afford all my books right now. Ugh. Starting work this Thursday so I can get that dough doe. How are ya deflating from work?

>>23257587
>crust jeans
SHOW US
will do, crustanon

>>23257596
ah sorry argie, I saw your post and was about to respond but I got sidetracked. I was kinda late to this thread series, so sorry if I'm bringing up an old question, but how did you end up in Argentina?

>supreme leader kim jong un
He talked about it a little bit on one of his dvds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRlRJuowebw
>crust jeans
I NEVER HAD CRUST JEANS
WHY CAN'T I HAVE CRUST JEANS
my dad's a pastor so I wasn't allowed to go through an edgy /fa/ phase
>>
File: IMG_7227.jpg (845KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7227.jpg
845KB, 1920x1080px
>>23257621
Mine was kinda shittily put together though. I just threw whatever patch I found on it. Hence, the Exploited patch on it.
>pic related
>>
>>23257641
I am from there :3

I'm sleepy and should meditate before hitting the sack. But I'm watching old British public information films lol
>>
>>23257641
Just grab a pair of black skinny jeans, tear huge holes in them, bury them for three days, then throw black cloth and crust patches on them. Sew with either white thread or floss.
If you want, you can burn it before patching it up, so it smells worse.
>>
>>23257648
dam that's fuckin crusty.

>>23257656
kek

>>23257615
Awesome dude, been needing someone to force my music onto

accepting recs from all
>>
>>23257648
>>23257656
lol damn I'm digging those crust jeans
what's the one next to Discharge?

>>23257650
ah cool well meditate away and sleep snug
and don't drink or you will grow a sad face on the back of your head
I should be reading then going to sleep, but instead I'm eating a bunch of semi-sugary cereal :l
>>
File: Snapshot_20160201_28.jpg (172KB, 1161x717px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160201_28.jpg
172KB, 1161x717px
>>23257563
thanks man, I appreciate it. What Deftones songs are striking your fancy right now? I've been listening to them a lot lately as well.

>>23257641
you from the east coast too? sup. also what kind of work are you starting?
>>
>>23257668
Thank you lol
>>23257669
Nausea. NY Crust band, really good
>>23257672
Right now, You've Seen the Butcher and Beauty School
>>
>>23257679
Word. I like ya choices. Two different sides of 'em but both songs still have their "sound" if you get what I mean
>>
>>23257708
Yeah. Of course, I still jam White Pony every once in a while. I'm excited for the new album coming
>>
File: WIN_20160201_233724.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160201_233724.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>23257672
eastside nigga
I'm just working part-time at goodwill. I used to work at a hole-in-the-wall drum shop, but that got super stressful after the place moved locations to a seedy neighborhood that literally smelled of shit because the dump was up the hill and the wind blew downward, and store moved into this shitty house that was previously occupied by a shut-in neckbeard hoarder and his junkie friend, and I had to clean up their shit and remove the carpets in the middle of summer so shit stank and I couldn't breathe in the windowless shithole.
Anyway, just venting. What do you do for guap?

>>23257679
Cool thanks. I didn't think any crust vocalist could be higher pitched than Stza lol
>>
>>23257728
If you're talking about Amy Miret, yeah, she's one of my favorite crust vocalists
>>
>>23257728
>>23257714
>>23257708

>higher pitched then stza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6eIpyx-89g

These guys are from my town, pretty much LOC 2.0
>>
>>23257753
nice I forgot about these guys. Someone in /mu/ rec'd them to me. Maybe it was you. O_O

speaking of LOC, what'd you think of their new album?
>>
File: Snapshot_20160201_33.jpg (169KB, 1163x715px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160201_33.jpg
169KB, 1163x715px
>>23257714
Hell yea, me neither. I wish I had discovered them when I was slightly younger but whatreyagonnado. Listening to them gibes de feels no matter what age you are

>>23257728
son, that story.. I got stressed out just reading about it. pls tell me your living situation has improved. I'm a wageslaev 4 de guap. am a manager at shitty chain. I have to deal with scumbags every day of mi life and call em out for their shittiness. I have even more hatred for everyone now because of it. I miss being a gardener (chill-ass job btw)

>>23257753
nice.
>>
>>23257801
I still kinda prefer HIM over them though. Maybe it's just because I grew up watching Viva la Bam and the CKY movies all the time.
>>
>>23257790
Shit
I have no respect for LoC anymore
Also they ripped off my friends band real hard with the album logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyv2O3y2ric

pic related
>>
>>23257801
Yeah things are definitely better, but shit stressed me out so much that I took the last 3 months off and just went to community college. My boss had the gall to tell me to "BE MORE POSITIVE" after all that shit he made me do. I got a fucking kidney stone on the job and had to go to the ER. I listened to a shit ton of OFF! to destress. Now that I think about it, I've barely been listening to any aggressive music since then.
Wageslaving sucks. Hope things turn out better for you anon. How did you end up getting paid for gardening anyway?
>>
>Music Disscusion
Currently listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7viG66mKsAM

>What are you doing?
Surfing the web, drinking a beer, and listening to some music.
I dunno. I guess I'd just rather come home after work. Not big on crowded places unless it's a concert.
>Video Games(?)
Tales of Zestiria, MGS the Phantom Pain, etc
Haven't had the time to start anything lately. I do keep up with some manga on my ipad sometimes
>Films etc.
Still haven't even seen new Star Wars
>>
File: WIN_20160202_001736.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160202_001736.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>23257844
that was pretty enjoyable. I've never been huge into LOC's sound. I remember the first time I listened to their 2 first albums and I was really disappointed. The first tracks on both got me super hyped but then shit went downhill from there. Choking Victim is GOAT. I'm not too big on SFH.

well it's about that time I start reading for homework and sleep snug. Really enjoy talking to y'all. Almost don't wanna leave but I must. SEE Y'ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE
>>
>>23257891
The new Star Wars was pretty forgetful imo :/ although I waited in line twice to see it the same week it came out. See the The Revenant when you have a chance m8. Fucking great

Honestly had to take a break from MGSV because of the repetition, how you liking it?

>>23257907
STF is fucking shit
Chocking Victim was the best man

If this thread reaches the limit tonight, find me in the next one m8.
l8r duder, take it easy.
>>
>>23257907
i found your dad

he plays for Ariel Pink
>>
>>23257925
Yea, I've heard pretty mixed things about it. Haven't found the time to see it and already know what happens anyway. I'll def check the Revenant out when I get a chance.

I'm only a few hours in. Usually have something distract me while I'm trying to get through it. I like it enough but I have a pretty terrible attention span with most things.
>>
File: 300px-Masami_Akita_5267969.jpg (16KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Masami_Akita_5267969.jpg
16KB, 300x225px
>>23257949
fuck you bitch I'm merzbow's wank

good night y'all
>>
File: 2791501-itagaki+with+sword.jpg (22KB, 304x393px) Image search: [Google]
2791501-itagaki+with+sword.jpg
22KB, 304x393px
>>23257985
maybe oatmeal cookie? who knows

good night
>>
File: 1454391140431-80302707.jpg (255KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454391140431-80302707.jpg
255KB, 640x480px
before I go, everyone be jealous of my midnight meal

also my id is different cause I'm on my phone now

i can't escape
this place calls me
>don't forget, you're here forever
>>
>>23258006
We never leavin f a m
>>
>>23258132
truuuuuuu

finished my meal, tried to read, got bored after 15 pages ugh I wonder what else is going on in 4chanland...
music thread spotted
seeya there famiglia
>>
>>23258194
Yeh It's a lil dead though, only problem with those threads is people just trying to show off their collection of impressive tracks. Also there's some chill threads on /mu/ right now. Rec threads n shit.
>>
>Metal thread is dead
>Can't sleep
>Music thread is also dead

Man, work is going to blow in the AM.
>>
>>23258220
If you read up a few posts there was a solid block of metal/sludge/scramz recommendations anon.
>>
>>23258242
Yea, I've been sitting here checking them out. My library is gonna get even bigger after some of the recs tonight. Few things in here and the metal thread caught my attention
>>
I just had some weird eye fuckery going on. Left eye felt really out of focus and I could see those static lines on the edge of my vision. I got a small headache but I think it's passing now.

Will I die, /soc/?
>>
>>23258650
Sounds like a stroke
good night sweet prince
>>
>>23258658
Well shit, rip.
>>
File: My Snapshot4.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot4.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
>Music Disscusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvCLhq8okxc
>What are you doing?
browsin 4chins/pokemon
lolanxiety
>Video Games(?)
playin pokemon soul silver
none
>Films etc.
i keep meaning to watch nausicaa of the valley of the wind but i keep getting distracted
>>
>>23258672
Yo just posted in that /mu/ rec thread didn't you.
>nausicaa of the valley of the wind
fucking watch it, faggo

The best of the pokemon games imo

>>23258669
anon is kill :c
>>
>>23258686
nah i havent posted in /mu/ in a few days.
ill watch it rn
>>23258669
RIP in peace anon
>>
>>23258672
Stay strapped in for feels anon. Them jap feels
>pwease no steppy :3
>>
OHAYO Thread

For some reason this is amusing
>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDUFL_HW_7A

>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8&spfreload=10

Just finished Time of Eve.
>>
>>23258753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDaqCzuudnU

>Time of Eve
no clue
>>
>>23258753
Take the last bump spot :3
>>
>>23258782
I would like to thank my parents and cats
And OP of course <3
>>
>>23258767
Anime
>inb4 weeb
Bai thread.
>>
>>23258788
Thread can now die in peace <3
r.i.p.

>>23258798
Figured it was aniemuu
What's it about desu ~~~
>>
>>23258808
Androids/Humans cafe
>rip
Any second now.
>>
>>23258817
why you always gotta come back right when I'm about to sleep ;__;
>weeb
send her off, Hindi
>See ya next time, space cowboy

Sweet dreams, lil meme <3
>>
>>23258817
<3
>>
>>23258859
Good nite sweet prince
>>
>>23258841
>>23258859
Good night J/OP <3
>>
Holy shit this thread ain't dead yet.

>>23258216
Then I guess it's time for based gookanon to post some Linkin Park.
>>
>>23259441
wtf
Go on Anon post.
>>
>>23259446
i done did it in the music bread :P
>>
Hello friends, gonna make another thread in a little. Love ya all.
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 145

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.