[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys how do i set up some kind of hook up with a Domanant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

Ok guys how do i set up some kind of hook up with a Domanant female in a safe manner?

I really want to try being some chicks amusement for like a weekend of being in roles. Like kept on a leash humiliation stuff for her amusement, restraints ect ect. im usualy top and really want to try the other end,

So how do i set up a hook up where i know its not some psyco?
>>
>>23230213

Hooker
>>
>>23230213
Ask around.

How hard is it to understand that people can talk about shit
>>
>>23230213
my gf would probably domme ya, but its a crapshoot unless you are in or near CT
>>
>>23231290
Not OP, but tell me more! Enjoy watching your girl Domme other guys?
>>
>>23231290
I'm from MA and might be interested in this. Can you go into more detail?
>>
>>23230483
Some guys don't want to see their faces in a cringe thread.
>>
>>23230213
This fucking thread again.

>Domanant
Dominant

>psyco
psycho

>ect
etc

Is English your first language?
>>
>>23231344
She hasn't done it much so I really have no basis to compare, but she is considering doing it. And if I think you are cute, then I'll certainly be paying attention.
>>23231372
Like I said, she is still "in training" but def open to the idea of (as she put it) "blowing smoke in guys face's and stepping on them in her combat boots." Take it as you will, fellow perv
>>
>>23232241
Sounds fun! Time to commute over that way!
>>
>>23233436
well, if you (and anyone else here) are serious about it then send me an email ([email protected]) with some basic stats (a/s/l) and what you would like to happen.
just showed the gf this and she is already super jazzed to pit you nerds in your place ;)
>>
I just want a man that I can walk on top of physically while wearing heels or boots with spikes on the bottom and smack him with a riding crop in the inner thighs when he disobeys

> in my dreams
>>
>>23233727
you talk about this like its difficult to find one
>>23230213
>So how do i set up a hook up where i know its not some psyco
you don't faggot
>>
>>23233797
Around here, it's hard. Nothing but strung out meth heads and crack addicts
>>
>>23234052
sounds like you're not willing to give someone a little meth while you abuse them.
where do you live out of interest?
>>
>>23233638
Are you two looking for a cuckold situation, double domming, or just you watching?
>>
You just need to vet them. If you can you get to know them, meet other people they've played with, and do some less intense play beforehand to get comfortable. I don't think I would want to be dommed by a stranger, but once you know that they have some integrity and a basic understanding of consent and of bodily safety, then you're in a good position to offer yourself for a weekend.
>>
>>23234061
Southern Oregon
>>
>>23235329
i guess that is the middle of nowhere
>>
>>23232241
>"blowing smoke in guys face's and stepping on them in her combat boots."
Sounds like she's into the 'dress up and pose' flavor of femdom.
>>
>>23234947
open to each idea I suppose. we can discuss it via e-mail ([email protected])
>>23235713
she's literally just into bossing guys around, but I doubt she's above some posing
>>
Fetlife.
Seriously.
>>
>>23231290
Pics?
>>
>>23235329
Salem here!
>>
>>23236720
none that I'm gonna share here, but send me an email with your stats and we might just make sonething out of this
>>
>>23231290
that wouldn't happen to be the northwest corner of ct by any chance, would it?
>>
>>23236896
nope, we're more west-central but could make the trip if you are willing to host
>>
>>23236918
too broke to get a room and live with too many people to do it here. it is torrington though so I doubt you'd be very interested in sticking around haha
>>
>>23236955
I'm sure that we could work something out. shoot me an email (in the posts above w/ this ID) and we'll chat
>>
>>23236976
I'm from RI and sent you a message last night but never heard back.
>>
>>23237024
don't worry, i'll get back to you soon; probably tonight if you can wait that long
(this dom thing is kinda fun lol)
>>
I've never had someone else inside of me, but I'm totally willing.
>>
>>23237037
I sent a quick email. Reply when you can.
>>
OPs fantasy sounds great
>>
How do you find girls who want to be domme?
>>
File: tumblr_nz5lltAlC61v0mwsxo1_540.jpg (101KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz5lltAlC61v0mwsxo1_540.jpg
101KB, 533x800px
>>23230213

Please tell me you're going to ask her to lock you in chastity!!!

I've become obsessed with this fetish, and really I see so many other getting into it. I can't wait for it to me the norm for males to have their penis locked in a chastity cage with a keyholder. Mine keeps my key on an anklet on are barefoot and I love sucking her toes and it dangles ; )
>>
>>23233638
Did anyone actually message you?
>>
>>23231505
Probably the realest thing I've ever seen on 4chan. I'd buy you a beer, but a reply will have to do.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.