[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll make this short. >Gf and I are 21 >Living together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Threesome.jpg (42KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Threesome.jpg
42KB, 1200x675px
I'll make this short.
>Gf and I are 21
>Living together
>Been together 4 years now
>Never had sex before
>Have done nearly everything else
>Joke that we should have a threesome
>She says she'd be up for it if I can find a girl

I... I don't know what this means. She's legitimately up for it, and it's just so unexpected. We've never had sex before, so I don't know how a threesome would work out. How would I even find a girl to do it? She said she wouldn't want it to be any of our friends.

I'm confused.
Help.
>>
>>23228705
Everyone stfu op why haven't you had sex
>>
>>23228788
this

>>23228705
wtf how have you been dating from 17-21 and now living together and have never fucked?
>>
>>23228788
Girlfriend is catholic
Real reason is because she's terrified of getting pregnant, despite birthcontrol
>>
>>23228705
Bad idea. Bitches always bring shit up from the past. No matter how down she says she is just know she's always gonna have that to stir shit up when she gets pissed or doesn't trust you.
>>
>>23228801
Op be a fuckng man and take her already if she wants a threesum she wants you
she just also wants you to be a man about it
>>
>>23228801
this is retarded
she doesn't actually want a threesome
tell her that sex/intimacy is an important part of a relationship and it's over if she doesn't change
>>
File: cry laugh emoji.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cry laugh emoji.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>23228801
>Girlfriend is catholic
>says she'll be down for a threesome but not have sex with you
>4 years
>>
>>23228810
>>23228808
Trust me. I've done my part.
I think she may be at the end of it. I had a really long talk with her and think I finally convinced her.
>>
>>23228823
this, basically
>>
>>23228823
It's weird, I know.
>>
>>23228841
You sure she's straight bruh?
>>
>>23228844
Positive. It'd be weird if we did nothing sexual, we get intimate all the time. We've done everything (tried anal multiple times, but it's too painful for her) except sex. We've gotten close a bunch, but she always freaks out, panics, and shuts down
>>
I'm not sure how your relationship with her has been going these past 4 years, but it must be a really healthy relationship. But isn't it wierd that she doesn't show much interest in sex? it's not wrong, it's wierd, but i do think it's wrong to hesitate doing such things with someone you've trusted for over 4 years now. It's nothing so dangerously offenssive to her religion, right? Showing affection to the one you love is completly understandable and natural, there's no need to hold back now. You need to discuss with her again, limiting yourselves because of such thing will only cause more stress
>>
>>23228884
>tried anal multiple times
lmao

Maybe she doesnt want you to be the one to "take her virginity"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>23228914
That cut deep anon
>>
>>23228895
It's really healthy, yeah. And it's not that she doesn't show an interest, she just is afraid to do it. Her sisters have gotten knocked up and she was raised really strictly catholic.
>>
>>23228705
OP is a cuck, she getting dicked down elsewhere.
>>
>>23228946
I'm sorry

The catholic logic of remaining "pure" despite getting dicked down in every hole but the vagina is just retarded to me
>>
I think your girlfriend wants a girlfriend.
>>
>>23228801
CONDOMS. Have you two heard of them?
>>
She wants a threesome.
>she only wanted sex after the thought of bringing a girl in

Inb4 shes gay.
>>
>>23228810
>>23228823
>>23228826

1. Tinder/ Okc. Seriously, just be straightforward about what you're looking for. somebody will bite.

2. it doesn't sound like your gf is anywhere near emotionally mature enough for a threesome. or at least, it doesn't sound like you have discussed it enough to really know what's going on with her.
you're retarded for being in this gayfag relationship. you better figure something out quick, because she's going to turn into a kamayahmaya slut at some point so it better be w you after all the time you've put in.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.