[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask 300 girls how its going or something about them >zero

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1435558253657.jpg (45KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
1435558253657.jpg
45KB, 728x728px
>ask 300 girls how its going or something about them
>zero replies
>ask 30 or so mega qts if they want to get fat with me
>all reply
>6 meet ups
>lose my virginity
>>
Where did you ask them,?
What did you said exactly?
Congrats on losing the v.
>>
>>23222653
OMG, loving her thighs.
>>
>>23222653

>those FUCKING thighs

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg
>>
>>23222700

And where did you talk to them? share the secrets of your success for the good of anonkind :)
>>
Lucky you. Past the age of 25 there is no losing virginity anymore. Then all those whores want an experienced provider, not a funny guy
>>
File: tumblr_nl9ts6DYPu1uotxino1_1280.jpg (154KB, 681x909px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl9ts6DYPu1uotxino1_1280.jpg
154KB, 681x909px
>>23222810
>>23222700

it was on POF and Okcupid
I pretty much said "hey does gain weight sensually sound interesting to you?" or "wanna get fat with me"
they will 99% of the time go like why or wtf but then you continue and explain further that you genuinely mean it (in a sort of nonchalant idgf sort of way)
you and her just keep going back and forth until you invite her out at some bistro or something
and 3/10 times if you've chatted for a bit and shes stayed mildly interested she'll be like "lol why not I guess" even if shes like a 9/10 girl

it may not work for everyone because im actually into feedism
>>
>>23222903
gaining*
>>
>>23222653
holy fucking shit, im like 70% sure i know her. i live near a library exact same chair table and white/bulletin board lay out
second when u reverse image searchi get a user name same as a girl i follow on ig
>>
trying this shit with my tinder
>>
>>23222846
>anyone who's standards are high enough to not consider fucking me is a whore
butt hurt virgin detected
>>
>>23222989
I am not even a virgin anymore. And I have NO standards. I would fuck the first ugly landwhale to say yes. But being a late bloomer it is fucking impossible to find women who just want to fuck. Everyone had this phase in the late teens and now its over.
>>
>>23223010
Bullshit. A lot of women I've been with ONLY want to fuck, and I date around my own age in the mid-twenties. I'd honestly do anything for a cuddler and decent conversationalist at this point. Empty sex gets old FAST.
>>
>>23223028
Oh yeah? Where the fuck do you live? Every girl on OKCupid and Tinder in my city is a "cool outgoing metropolitan student" with "looking for long term relationship" in her profile. there are literally 10 women (iin a 10 million city) who write they want "casual sex" or display their boobs or whatever instead of hipster photos in urban environment with instagram filter.
>>
>>23223062
3 million city, my bad. but still.
>>
>>23223062
Most women aren't going to write that they're looking for casual sex because they'll be bombarded 100 times a day by every single dude who wants to get his dick wet. There are a dozen dudes for every girl on a dating website, and I'm sure they get enough random "Netflix and chill?" or "dtf?" messages even without listing it. There are also dudes who think that because women are into casual sex, they're into it with anyone who asks, and that's straight up dumb. Not to mention that there's still a stereotype against women who are into casual sex, so avoiding the people who are just going to call them a "whore" without knowing them is a lot easier when you don't have it listed.
>>
>>23222653
holy shit those thighs
>>
>>23223062

I feel your pain. I look around on MeetMe and POF, and 99% of girls' profiles proactively have "NOT looking for a hookup." in it, so I don't even try because I feel like I'd get shot down instantly by trying "Hey, I read your profile, but I'm completely ignoring everything you said. DTF? ;D"

>>23223088

I've started to wonder if that's the case and I should just message these girls anyway. But I feel like it's such a disrespectful slap in the face.
>>
>>23223088
so what the fuck do you do? you engage in hours-long conversations so you then mention "btw, Im looking only for something short term, not serious"? or do you bullshit them and never actually say that?

I don't want to go on casual fucking dates. When I meet her, I want to call her out on how sexy she is and just make a few jokes and not having any deep conversation. Then fuck on the first date and if we enjoy it, repeat ist some other date.

Where the fuck do you get to know women for that? I am not interested in finding common interests or talk about serious issues and certainly not in bullshitting and pretending to fall in love.
>>
>>23223125
Just have a conversation with them, ask them what they're looking for on the site, and unless they give a very concrete answer like "a long term relationship" or "a new running partner" or whatever, you're probably fine to ask them over for a casual evening. You don't need to go "so... sex?" or be obtuse. Just ask them over for a date in the evening at your place, and if they're interested in hooking up, I'm sure you'll find out.

>>23223140
No, you don't need to engage in deep conversations. As I said above, ask what they're looking for. If they don't have any specific answers, they're probably open to a lot of things. Most people, even if they're looking for something casual, want someone they can chat with and enjoy the time pre/post hook up with.

What you seem to be looking for is a free prostitute.
>>
>>23222653

Step 1: Don't be boring.
>>
>>23223327
You can be boring as long as you're hot
>>
>>23222927
Please post it.
>>
I'd like to know how to date online, I actually have no idea how to get replies or improve my profile. I'm not a sperglord or anything but I can't take serious pictures, all my pictures are fucking silly
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.