[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say this is more or less 100% spot-on, /soc/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: reality.png (497KB, 1372x756px) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
497KB, 1372x756px
Would you say this is more or less 100% spot-on, /soc/?
>>
>>23209785
I would say you have serious self confidence issues anon.
>>
Any boy I've met who's never had a kiss is either real busted in the face or real retarded in the brain... You're not really wrong about the ladies tho a lot of girls get fat as soon as they get a man.
>>
>>23209798
>real retarded in the brain
What does this mean to you?
>>
>>23209785
Absolutely not, /r9k/. I'd say the non-virgins on both sides are the well adjusted, adequately socialized people. Kissless virgin for guys tends to skew towards neckbeards and weird autists. Girls that have had sex aren't all fat, awful people. You've gotta work some shit out here, pal.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 185x104px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 185x104px
>>23209785
>>
>>23209806
>Girls that have had sex aren't all fat
statistically, most of them are
>>
>>23209812
statistically most people are fat.
>>
>>23209785
OP you're trying too hard again.
>>
>>23209804
>put kindness in
>sex does not come out
>does not understand why
>won't try any confident approach
>just gets mad when trying the same thing over and over again doesn't work
>>
>>23209815
Beat me to it
>>
>>23209815
That's too real
>>
>>23209785
Not really. There are plenty of shy men but very few kissless virgins. If any permavirgin believes that they are smart, handsome, hard working and kind they are probably wrong on at least two of those four adjectives.
>>
File: supremegentleman.jpg (43KB, 457x360px) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman.jpg
43KB, 457x360px
>>23209785
If you're over 25 and still a virgin, maybe it's you. Ever thought of that? Pic related. It's who you sound like. Spoiler alert: He died a virgin.
>>
>>23209826
>There are plenty of shy men

"""""shy"""""
>>
File: autist.jpg (48KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
48KB, 600x725px
>>
>>23209852
that's very insensitive
>>
>>23209854
If you want to have sex, go somewhere you won't know anyone and act like the guy you've always wanted to be.
>>
>>23209834
You are generalizing quite a bit there and I feel that's unfair.
I'm a virgin at the age of 26 and have nothing in common with the /r9k/ mentality.
>>
>>23209911
I'm a virgin at age 34 because I'm too smart for roasties to talk to me.
>>
>>23209987
So the description fits you perfectly! Good job, red-pilled robot!
Or whatever you call yourself.
>>
>>23209911
I doubt your only negative quality is a lack of self confidence though.
>>
File: consider_the_following.jpg (44KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.jpg
44KB, 543x405px
>>23209911
You're generalizing by pretending that picture is really what most of you permavirgins look like. Maybe in your fucking dreams. But please, go on. Delude yourself. Women are evil, fat, disgusting psychopaths and you're the poor, poor victim.
>>
>>23210019
I think short of posting a picture of yourself you're only proving the photo right.

It says that women are evil disgusting psychopaths and you just told some guy to kill himself. Seems like I'm on the money.
>>
>>23210016
Besides the confidence issue, which cuts quite deep with me, there are two more things, exactly.
For one I'm not very quick-witted so most of my conversations grow stale really fast and people lose interest.
The other point is that I'm not slim/ripped like the guy in OP's post. I'm 6'4 and sitting at 230 pounds with a manual labour kind of body.
>>
>>23210019
I can show you my face, however not publicly on 4chan. You'd have to give me a throwaway address and even then I'd be hesitant, considering the attitude you've shown towards me.
>>
>>23210049
>my conversations grow stale really fast and people lose interest
It happened again :(
>>
>>23210049
What do you call manual labour body ?
Do you think your body is the problem or not ?

Also, are you up for Anons, femanons or both ?
>>
>>23210033
As if 99% of men on the Internet don't do that. You're grasping at straws, anon.
>>
>>23210019
Hey man the tone of that post implies they're not

Not disputing that OP is an invalid

But that describes 99% of women pretty summarily
>>
>>23210413
Most men look like the "randomize character" option on the game oblivion and are too stupid to think in a way that isn't mechanical and integrated into their own 'Godlike' morals. That's a more accurate description for the men side.
>>
>>23210438
Not only do I resent that it seems to me wholly wrong.

In my experience women can't manage to seperate opinion and reality/falsifiable truth

Men tend to be arrogant, stubborn, and have a penchant for creating stupidity where there's none to be had but they tend not to hold delusions about their opinions being the end all. You might be mistaking that for the 'my way or the highway' outlook
>>
>>23210068
What the fuck?
>>
>>23210464
I agree that women are delusional as fuck. I like having sex with women so so so much more than men, but could never date one for that reason. My issue is that I always wind up with men who are just as stupid, insecure, jealous, and crazy (sometimes just as delusional), as most women. I think both are equally bad in different ways, but men are much uglier.
>>
>>23210523
On the outside yeah. Women tend to be emotionally and personally corrosive on the inside in my experience. Like people suck and I'm only really attracted to femininity but if I could be a fag I'd do it

I take it you are indeed anonette tho
>>
>>23210541
Yeah. I've had men absolutely convinced for no reason I was cheating and used it against me as fact. Men who have cheated on me still did this. Even if they were fucking me every day. Irrationality is an all people quality, but women seem to just embrace it as men create it for themselves out of jealousy, insecurity, and a fragile masculinity. Ironic how they both act like bitches.
>>
>>23210541
Women can be fucking awful though. I've seen so many women DESTROY a mans life in divorce court. The law just helps them. I think women can be entirely venemous, when men seem to always have at least a little compassion
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.