[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please include a time stamp. Everyone always gets so edgy about them.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1446992724829.jpg (145KB, 902x786px) Image search: [Google]
1446992724829.jpg
145KB, 902x786px
Please include a time stamp. Everyone always gets so edgy about them.
>>
>>23209461
Seconded. Post timestamps or you'll be ignored
>>
Buehler...Buehler...
>>
>girls
>>
what's that? oh, look, it's tumbleweed.
>>
This is sad. I miss liz
>>
>>23210898
You know she admitted to being 15, right?
>>
>>23210915
16* and yes. She was just the best in these threads
>>
>>23210926
Oh right, 16. Yeah she was. But once we found out how old she was it just killed it for me.
>>
>>23210931
Well It helps that I'm 18. I would totally date a 16 yr old and it's the age of consent so sex is no issue. Its a meaningless number to me
>>
Man what happened to these threads? All the real girls went away.
>>
Kek well you know how many fakes there are now, its always full but not if they need to timestamp
>>
File: 2.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
Hello, hope you don't need a face pic because that is not happening
>>
>>23211637
I enter the bedroom and you are exactly as I requested. This is good as I am extremely horny and would prefer to get straight to fucking you rather than taking the time to punish you before we get started. Your pleated black skirt is wonderfully short and your ass is cocked up into the air as I demand when I enter. I can even see the slight flash of white between your legs where the thong I requested is barely covering your lips. The dress white shirt is newly ironed and your long hair is pulled back into a ponytail. Topping this off is the fact that you are handcuffed to the rail at the foot of your bed, the key lying in the middle of the bed out of your reach. "Thank you" I say as I lower my face to you and kiss your beautiful mouth deeply, while running my finger from your clit along your slit and up to your asshole. Your panties are quickly moistening as my finger continues its trip from clit to asshole and back, each trip drawing more moisture from your hot wet pussy.

I break off our kiss and remove my hand from you and take a step back. You look up at me, your lips slightly parted, the deep red lipstick accentuating the dark makeup around your eyes. "What a beautiful little slut you are" I say as I all but fuck you with my eyes. I am beginning to harden just looking at you so I quickly finish undressing so I can begin to take advantage of this vision of sexuality in front of me.

Naked now, I walk up to you, your lips part and I slide my hardening cock into your mouth. So warm and wet, and even as I fully harden you willingly, eagerly choke yourself on my manhood. Soon I have a lovely ring of your lipstick around the base of my cock and your saliva is beginning to drip from my balls. I pull your mouth off of my cock and kiss you. It is amazing how good I taste when mixed with your mouth.

More?
>>
>>23211637
That's okay. You're gonna come home one day. And as soon as you close the door I'm going grab you from behind and cover your mouth. I'll drag you up the stairs while ripping your clothes off one by one... I'll throw you onto your own bed and shove a pair of your own used panties into your mouth to stifle any screams. Youll kick me hard as I start to stick my fingers inside you. Finally you begin to calm down as your terror turns into pleasure. I feel your pussy getting real wet so I just shove my cock in there and fuck you mercilessly. You moan harder and harder until finally you let out a muffled scream as your eyes roll into the back of your head. I pull out and bust all over your face. And then I leave without saying a word...
>>
File: 3.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
Sorry for awkward posing
>>
>>23211769
Nothing awkward about that nice shaved pussy. I'd bareback that every day of the week.
>>
>>23211769
>>23211705
Walking around behind you I press my hardness against your still covered crack. Running it up and down between your ass cheeks. I flip your skirt up onto your lower back and gaze upon the glory of your ass. So firm and perfect. Placing my fingertips on the sides of your thong I run my hands down towards your knees. The fabric rolls and slowly reveals first your asshole then the back of your pussy. Stopping I leave the panties still barely touching your pussy and drop to my knees. I place a hand on each cheek and spread your ass. Flattening my tongue, I run it from your clit to your asshole, wetting the entire area with a layer of hot spit. Then pulling my head back, I blow softly on your wet sex, cooling the heat but stoking your internal fire. "Please" you say. I repeat the tongue, clit to asshole and then the cooling breath. "Please" again you say, this time more urgently.

I put one finger inside of your hot cunt, slowly, until its full length is inside you. "Do you want me to fuck this?" I say. "Please" you respond. I remove my finger, wet with your own juices and suck them off. You do taste fantastic. Then, my finger wet with spit I place it against your asshole. You flex and allow it to slide easily into your tight ass, until again its full length is inside you. "Do you want me to fuck this?" I ask. "Please, my ass, my pussy. Just fuck me, I've been here for over an hour!, you're late!" you say. It is true, I was delayed coming here but I cannot allow you to be so rude. I remove my finger from your ass and quickly lay a strong full hand slap upon your right ass cheek followed up by a blow to the left."Owww!" you scream, "Please, forgive me."
>>
>>23212262
Time stamp?
>>
File: 1453488234037.jpg (39KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1453488234037.jpg
39KB, 540x540px
I wanna know if you guys would do anything to me, especially if you're black
>>
Guess I'll add my bump...
>>
File: 1434125.jpg (225KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1434125.jpg
225KB, 960x960px
I'm pretty shy socially but how would you use me?
>>
>>23212584
I see you in about if threads. kik me sometime @ anondol
>>
>>23213199
>>23212584

>Guys posting pics of girls that they want to.imagine getting fucked

Fucking cucklords
>>
>>23210898
>>23210915
>>23210926
>>23210931
>>23210948

when did this happen?
>>
File: mju.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mju.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>23214105
Around christmas
>>
>>23214105
I bet she still lurks around here.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.