[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /soc/ think of bald dudes? Especially ladies opinions.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: qball.jpg (5KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
qball.jpg
5KB, 300x163px
What does /soc/ think of bald dudes? Especially ladies opinions. I've got some thinning going on and I want to weigh my options if it gets worse, cause fuck fretting with a comb over every morning and worrying about it the rest of the day.
>>
File: Photo on 2016-01-23 at 11.51 #2.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-01-23 at 11.51 #2.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>23206582
Finally a bald thread
>dont care if its out of context
>>
the second u feel like that, u need to buzz it off
if you've never done that before, u need to get used to how it looks
then maybe grow it back so it suits u better
>>
File: treesLobbyCongress.jpg (318KB, 1239x802px) Image search: [Google]
treesLobbyCongress.jpg
318KB, 1239x802px
>>23206595
It's not bad at all right now, and I bought some fancy shampoo that seems to have staunched it. My justifiable worry is that I have a funny shaped head.
>>
Ferfucks sake do I need to dump 15 dick pics to get a few replies on this board?
>>
>>23206594
get / give me your kik
>>
>>23206582
speaking as a guy
most nonbalding people, including women, wont consciously notice hairloss until the hairline extends past NORWOOD THREE or if there is serious diffuse thinning and crown area loss. they will subconsciously see you as more aged

>>23206686
forget the gimmicks you need to get on the finassturdride

and to answer your question. once they have noticed you are balding, you lose on average 3 pts of attractiveness.
>>
>>23206936
Fuck that, I'm not slaving myself for the rest of my life to some chemicals that may or may not short circuit my dick. I'm tall and it's not bad, but if gets too thin I'll just wear caps/shave and own it.
>>
Comb overs look nicer than shaved heads. Even if it is shaved you can still tell they are balding by the shadowing on the scalp of it defeats the purpose.
>>
If it's balding and noticeable, just shave it. I'm more bothered by sad comb overs that are obvious than a guy owning up to it and going ahead and shaving it off.

Plus if you do it right, you can look pretty sexy/masculine with the right accessories or facial hair.
>>
File: itshairalright.jpg (422KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
itshairalright.jpg
422KB, 960x1280px
lol, gotta love completely opposing advice posted 4 seconds apart

>>23207077
If my heads too lumpy (helmets never fit me right and I can feel little Klingon-like ridges parallel to the apex) I was thinking I'd get a skull cap and sow something pleasant into it as a sort of hair replacement, like a cloth wig. What kind of accessories did you mean?

pic is my head
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto1.jpg (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
33KB, 800x600px
>>23206582
Hi bald guy here. The only real solution is to find a por cunt with good hair and swap scalps. It is not a very difficult surgery, and apparently works bretty gud.
Pic is meh
>>
>>23207138
Your hair thinning isn't that bad from that picture. So I'd keep the hair. The light..greys? Don't contrast too much from your scalp so it's not that obvious.

Whatever toupee contraption you described...Don't do it. Sounds awful.

And by assessories I meant like hats, piercings, facial hair. I have friends who have shaved heads but keep a nice style with caps or head phones (we work together in a office environment where giant head phones are okay).
>>
>>23206582
Dude here: I shave my head every day or two. Everyone loves my bald head. Just own it and no one gives a shit; it's when you're insecure and try to hide the fact that people will rag you.

>>23207075
Combovers are fucking horrible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.