[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there /soc/. I have recently been introduced to the interesting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 20160123_011927.jpg (647KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_011927.jpg
647KB, 1920x1080px
Hey there /soc/.

I have recently been introduced to the interesting world of professional cuddling. I've been thinking about taking it up!

A few reasons being I'm very open and sociable, people tell me I smell really sweet - though I don't know why. And I just plain love to cuddle and most of all, make people feel better.

Can we have a general cuddles meetup/discussion thread? I'm in Phoenix, AZ if anyone was interested, though I haven't put much thought into prices.
>>
>>23202620
is this just a straight cuddle?
cuddle and squeeze?
cuddle, squeeze and a little groping?
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>
>>23202637
It's apparently just platonic cuddling for lonely people. People just pay to not be lonely for an hour or few. It's an interesting concept imo
>>
>>23202620
It's like you want to be a prozzie without having to have sex.

You do look very cuddly though.
>>
>>23202620
>hey gimmie money so i can just lay there for u :)
kek
KEK
>>
Bitch if we cuddling I'm getting hard and if I'm getting hard you gonna get the pipe. Somebody's touching my dick ain't no platonic.
>>
>>23202620
FUCKING LOL
WHAT KIND OF BETA MALE WOULD PAY A WOMAN JUST TO CUDDLE
>>
>>23202855
the majority of /soc who are not hanging out in dick rating or trap threads
>>
>>23202855
One who ask questions like these.
>>
>>23202620
can I interest you in the world of not being a fat fuck? jesus christ
>>
>>23202858
nah, i'm not a retard who posts dick on here but even if I pay somebody it's not gonna be to just fucking sit there and look pretty
>>
>>23202852
Lol'd hard

>>23202855
Apparently it is common for hookers to have guys who pay them just to cuddle or be kept company for an hour or two, they don't even try anything sexual.

I fucking love cuddles, like really really love, but cuddling an attractive woman is going to give me some level of arousal. If we spoon you're going to feel my hard cock between your ass cheeks, and I'll want to take it further. So, I'd prefer to cuddle with someone who's DTF.
>>
>>23202884
and if she isn't DTF, that's what the rope and chloroform is for
>>
>>23202875
Dude I have to say right now this is what I thought the entire thread would be and I appreciate you living up to my expectations
>>
>>23202620
and what makes you think you won't get raped or cut into little pieces? there's a reason you get to know people before you allow yourself to be that vulnerable. even then, someone you think you know...BANG BANG BANG BANG your brains are all over the walls. this world is a shitty place, trust no one
>>
no one is going to pay you to not be lonely

this isn't fucking japan
>>
You are basically going to get raped.
>>
>>23202620
What part of Phoenix are you in?
>>
>>23202976
;-;
I would pay you to cuddle gosh I'm so lonely. I need a girl to cuddle and love. I don't know where do find a nice one like you =(?
>>
>>23203054
the fact that you act like such a pathetic bitch is exactly why you are considering paying some obese girl to cuddle with you

get your life on track man, jesus christ
>>
>>23203059
>get your life on track man, jesus christ
I--it's not that easy for non-normies
I'm that kid that sits in the corner unable to talk to any girls. I've never had a girlfriend even tho I have a job, go to a reputable college and drive. I'm incredibly self conscious and self critical. Every time I make a mistake I beat myself up for it. I've been depressed for 3 years after attempting to end my own life which came from bullying at school and family issues. How do I engage girls in conversations? Sorry for my rambling btw. I constantly think about suicide still and I feel lonely so I just play video games sometimes which take away my depression temporarily. Whenever I try to talk to girls I stutter and turn very red then run away and cry. This would be the only way for me to ever talk/cuddle with a girl
>>
>>23202620
im jelly of women can get affection and/or sex so easily, so much that an average looking girl could make money just offering cuddles.

not really angry or bitter just throwing my hands up here
>>
>>23203067
IT IS THAT FUCKING EASY.

Step 1) Go to the gym, start lifting. Google "stronglifts" for a routine. Do this religiously, with dedication, 3x a week. Your testosterone will rise as you lift regularly and you'll be less of a pussy due to the magic of body chemistry.

2) Stop worry about engaging girls in conversations. Get your life on track first. Women are ancillary to everything else, they are literally nothing but energy sinks for you right now. The last thing you need is a woman. Stop using video games as a way to distract yourself from how shitty your life is, and start improving yourself. Your mission is number one, not women. If you "need a woman to be happy", you're already in the wrong frame of mind from the get-go.

Seriously, start lifting. It's not the be-all end-all of fixing your shit, but it is step one.
>>
>>23203087
Thank you for the tip bro.
I-I actually do go to the gym 6 times a week. I play Cardio and weight-lifting but like I said I'm really self conscious about my looks and body. I get like really I dunno anxious whenever some girl comes up and talks to me and I end up walking away before it gets more awkard.
I'll try my best not to put women in mind. I just don't want to grow up to be a wizard tho desu and don't want to become gay neither
>>
>>23203100
What's your diet like?

As for talking to women, honestly, what worked for me was realizing how inferior women really are. There's no reason to be anxious about talking to someone who, in all likelihood, has no ability to experience one tenth of the human condition (and the breadth of logic and reason and emotion we are capable of) that you will in your lifetime. They're just chicks. Why get yourself worked up about it?
>>
>>23202976
That's because you know you're pathetic and ugly and you deserve to be made fun of. This board is the most beta board on 4chan tho so instead you get complemented
>>
>>23203177
Sorry, I just saw your post now.
Wow. You sound so confident. I really wish I was like you haha, thanks mate. I'll totally do that too I guess

As for my diet I eat a small portion of food every 2-3 hours.
Example; I start out with yogurt. About 3 hours later, I eat an apple, and so on. I try to avoid eating anything in a box (digests too quickly). This way I am never hungry and I find that I eat a lot less than normal. I don't take any Junk food either.

My General Exercise is like:
Every day I use a horizontal leg press machine. 100 reps, light weight setting.
Then I use a stationary bike; 300 reps.
Next comes a roman chair. 10 front bends. 10 backward bends. x4
Gazelle. I like this machine. Fun to do. 300 reps.
Slant board. 10 times x 4, full bending forward. Ouch!
Treadmill running for 20 minutes everyday
In addition I add stuff according to what day it is like shoulder/back/stomach/leg day like dead lifts and specific muscle exercises
>>
>>23203253
I kinda think that was uncalled for and disrespectful desu
>>
>>23203177
Sorry my ID changed because I got outside but I'm the same person BTW.
>>
>>23202852
I laughed my ass off at this.

It's basically exactly what I was gonna say, though. I tried "just cuddling" with a female friend once, it was agony.
>>
>>23203321
I know that feel. Had to keep repositioning, it was embarassing as she must have known what effect she was having. Cuddling with a girl you're in a relationship with is on a different level of happiness. No shame whatsoever about having a boner between her asscheeks.
>>
>>23203292
Guy, it sounds like you are doing an insane amount of reps of light weight. That's great for endurance muscle fiber but research indicates doing too much cardio type shit can actually lower your testosterone. To raise your T, what you need is RESISTANCE training. Stronglifts 5x5 will get you there -- if you aren't capable of benching at least 1.5x your bodyweight, trust me, you aren't there yet.

Five sets of five reps each. As much as you can handle. Squats, deadlifts, bench, overhead press, and rows. Pretty much the only five movements you will ever truly "need" to establish a baseline level of strength.
>>
>>23203292
Also: you're not really giving me numbers here, but as a man you should be eating a minimum of 2000 calories a day and 120 grams of animal protein (no, peanuts and shit do not count. Only animal protein is bioavailable in a meaningful way.)
>>
The things fat girls do. Must be a great life living all your watered down dreams. Lack of will power is a bitch.
>>
op let's cuddle. youre so cute (623)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.