[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask more than one, if you feel like it. Don't be afraid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ask-me-anything-2015-badge3.jpg (27KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
ask-me-anything-2015-badge3.jpg
27KB, 600x300px
Ask more than one, if you feel like it. Don't be afraid to be nosey, ask to your heart's content.
>>
>>23201313
how can we stop the western world sliding even more into over sensitive, political correctness where the outraged have to be accommodated over everyone else?
>>
>>23201321
This. Lets get real here instead of the same attention seeking BS you guys do day in and day out
>>
File: IMG_7212.jpg (5MB, 5472x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7212.jpg
5MB, 5472x3072px
>>23201334
I like that idea, but you know not a lot of people aren't going to stick to it. Some are just going to ask the basic questions as always.
>>23201321
The pussified PC people are going to stay pussies until they're introduced to situations where being a whiny bitch will get them hurt or killed. I'm not saying we need very drastic solutions, but I guess we need to reestablish the way things were before "sensitivity training" started happening. We all need to know when to shut the fuck up and take what's handed instead of blaming shit on outlandish ideas and groups of people that have nothing to do with their situation. There's nothing we can do about this generation, but maybe we can teach the next not to be bitches.
>>
>>23201388
I was going to say reinstate the draft and make sure women get drafted too, but that'd just be dooming the rest of us that don't want to be in the military.
>>
I guess my basic questions are,
>What do you look for in a lover?
>What does it take for you to fall for someone?
>>
>>23201388
>>23201397
>>23201557
Cmon dude wtf its just pathetic at this point
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.